• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Guild Wars?

DeletedUser1526

In many months I have heard rumors of the guild wars is comming.
Is this something that will never happend?

DeletedUser3666

If the introduction to the manual is any indicator, I guess there will be a bonus if your guild wins all the sectors and keeps them for a fixed amount of time.

LoL as i see it today if some guild is able to do that in PE they prolly spend a million bucks on diamonds for asap recruiting of units. Or the server so bad that it's not even worth playing there. the only time i actually see that possible is when a new server comes live.

DeletedUser2752

@hint:
Beta consideration: Guild level and ranking is currently not implemented, however we are already keeping track of guild advancement, so your efforts in hard-won battles will not be lost!
The higher your guild level the better bonuses we will get

DeletedUser

the later the guilds start the better
if you started yesterday you are at the bottom and most other around you now have 8 defending armies

if a guild starts now they can get your starting sector at the top and have many sectors which doesn't belong to another guild
so they can easily expand to the north and get many sectors

and the early beginners are trapped in the south

DeletedUser3944

When I try to start a siege it says "You can't place a siege army here. The sector needs to be adjacent to your guild's territory". Yet my guild has no territory yet... However, someone did start a siege in another sector, would that account for the message?
If so, is there a way to give up a siege? The other besieged sector has too strong defense...

Update: Our siege army was destroyed, and I find I can now place a new siege army - but only in certain sectors which are all owned by other guilds and well defended. Why can't I lay siege to a sector on the edge of the landing zone?

Last edited by a moderator:

maxbergheim

Squire
When I try to start a siege it says "You can't place a siege army here. The sector needs to be adjacent to your guild's territory". Yet my guild has no territory yet... However, someone did start a siege in another sector, would that account for the message?
If so, is there a way to give up a siege? The other besieged sector has too strong defense...

Update: Our siege army was destroyed, and I find I can now place a new siege army - but only in certain sectors which are all owned by other guilds and well defended. Why can't I lay siege to a sector on the edge of the landing zone?

"You can't place a siege army here. The sector needs to be adjacent to your guild's territory"I always written out like that, I could not even do even 1 battle

DeletedUser3944

Strange thing is that all the sectors at the edge of the landing zone are under siege, and many of them by guilds that do NOT have adjacent territory. In fact, two of them (Ynhynnu, Karburyl) were under attack even before they became accessible to me (I could see the siege symbol, but the sectors were dark). None of those besiegers have adjacent territory. I have to say I am fairly disappointed - I am itching to get into the action, but I'm locked out. Unless I feel like contending with 8 defending armies and their 75% bonus...

DeletedUser

I am itching to get into the action, but I'm locked out. Unless I feel like contending with 8 defending armies and their 75% bonus...

You should be able to attack an enemy siege army, clear it out and place one yourself. Does that not work for you?

Regards,

Anwar

DeletedUser

I can not even anwar. perhaps it is because I am only 9 soldiers of the Iron Age? (2legionnaire, 7rogue)?

From the reply above, it seems that you might be in a guild that already has some territory conquered? Have a look at the map, are there any green areas? If so, that's the area your guild has already conquered and you should be able to expand from there (including attacking enemy siege armies in sectors adjacent to your territory).

Regards,

Anwar

DeletedUser

Anwar, should really the landing zone expand ? :confused:

Also, are there any plans to allow empires to move armies between their currently owned sectors, so we don't need to have 8 armies in "safe" sectors? :)

maxbergheim

Squire
From the reply above, it seems that you might be in a guild that already has some territory conquered? Have a look at the map, are there any green areas? If so, that's the area your guild has already conquered and you should be able to expand from there (including attacking enemy siege armies in sectors adjacent to your territory).

Regards,

Anwar
I found 1 sector occupied by our guild. it was very hard to find.now I was wrong to click and I placed all the soldiers independent of the Iron Age I and I can not try to make battles because they are the Bronze Age and do not want to advance in the research. anyway thanks

DeletedUser

2 questions I didn't understand:
- Every single wars lasts only one day? Is it a beta feature or iy will be 1 day also in main servers?
- How can I see if my guild has troops in siege somewhere? Am I supposed to chek every single hexagon?
Thanks!

DeletedUser3944

You should be able to attack an enemy siege army, clear it out and place one yourself. Does that not work for you?

Regards,

Anwar

It might... But that will take a lot of effort, with no reassurance that I WILL be able to place a siege army afterwards. And others are apparently able to siege the border sectors, so why can't I?

There are some already occupied sectors I can siege, e.g. Ualryul. But they are much harder to conquer, obviously. So what determines which sectors can be sieged?

DeletedUser2752

So far, the guild level ranking has not been implemented yet, so we will not get any sort of rewards (but the devs are keeping track of it for now, and it will be added once this is updated).
Does anyone know if we are going to get points for these battles? (I know right now that we are not)

DeletedUser3944

I would really appreciate an elaboration of the rules deciding which sectors you can besiege. At the moment it seems bugged. A current example is sector Zineeth, besieged by Damn Dirty Rats, adjacent sectors owned by NPC and Legiunea Romana. I was not allowed to siege, but Damn Dirty Rats are. Why?

DeletedUser

If the introduction to the manual is any indicator, I guess there will be a bonus if your guild wins all the sectors and keeps them for a fixed amount of time.

I could not see anything there telling me what that bonus means and if it would be equivalent to something useful ingame. Makes it sorta hard to judge this feature like this. Think of like testing GBs without bonuses and levels attached to them, don't know what this means :p
What if this feature is designed to be largely seperated for general town play as 2nd choice thing to play for and interfierence between the 2 is gonna be minimal? Wouldn't know :p

DeletedUser1036

If you hold a province at the timers end, certain rewards are given. So the more your guild holds, the better. Rewards are not given yet, but are being recorded for future reference when everything is ready.