• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Guild Wars?

DeletedUser1526

In many months I have heard rumors of the guild wars is comming.
Is this something that will never happend?

DeletedUser2752

I keep on hearing that it's coming very soon, but compared to how long we have been waiting, soon sounds like another 1-4 months :(

DeletedUser1195

From personal experience through the games I must say that any new feature that has the "Coming Soon" title , it takes soooo looooong or never :p
Lets hope that Innogames are different LOL

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Depends how you look at things. Many would take this the wrong way and expect Guild Wars to come with the next update, which I personally do not see happening. It says that this new army management window was planned to be in use for Guild Wars, and if the window is only in testing period, then I think Guild Wars are at least a few major updates away. A better estimate would be "before New Year's." rather than expecting it to be next month.

DeletedUser2752

A CCM told me that there will be many things being added to guilds within the the next month. Didn't specify anything particular, but I'm pretty sure that means Guild v. Guild :)
there are much more things coming out for guilds within the next month. This will encompass more than you would think and add way more 'meaning' to guilds.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
We'll likely be getting that here in an update or two. Can't know for sure obviously, but we keep being told they're closer and closer and that Guild Wars are on high priority development-wise at the moment. :)

DeletedUser

So looks like guilds wars are over for today? Once I checked the guildswarsmap, there was only a couple of "white" sectors left and when I defeated the army currently sieging it and then started attacking the NPC army itself, someone got me done before that and claimed the sector. During which the the remaining white sectors were rest all taken as well. So now with no more places left to land your guild for 99% of guilds(cause U can only attack orange ones if u are next to them and can't attack red ones currently), then how are people supposed to take part of this?

DeletedUser

Uhm indeed :/

Sooo, now what? :( Can't attack anyone more, the landing zone are expanding?!? (strange) and we cant attack any of the sectors that are adjacent to our guilds sector :(

conqueror9

Regent
Missing/incomplete features
(please do not reports these as bugs/issues)

Ages - only the Iron Age is currently accessible.

does it mean
if upgrade my age, i cannot access guild war ??

DeletedUser1036

GvG is going well, for the most part. I will talk about a few things. Once a guild takes a province, there is a cooldown time, where no other guild can attack for a set amount of time, not sure of time, but it may be something like 6-8 hours. Anyway, once this cooldown is over, you can then try, and take over there provinces. You lay a Siege army in there province, and all guild members can take part in wiping the defenders out. The How-To explains a lot on the fundamentals, so I will not go into that much.

As to if you go over the Iron Age into the EMA, will you not be able to play those maps anymore? This is a yes, you can still play, it does not depend on what age the player is in, it depends on the army you bring to the field. Iron Age maps only allow Iron Age units to play in them. So if you are in PE< you will have to build Iron Age barracks, and take Iron Age units into the battles to be able to participate.

GvG is hard without cooperation from your guild, defending a province takes a lot, you can place up to 8 defending armies into your guild province once someone in your guild takes it, and when someone attacks your province, they must attack 10 times per army to defeat the army, which makes 80 attacks to take a province with a full 8 armies in defense. Yes, that is a lot of attacking, but if your guild takes part, that cuts down a lot of the effort on the guild as a whole. 10-15 people attacking that province above would take around an hour, or two to take it over.

DeletedUser

Btw I don't exactly understand yet what's the point of this whole troop sacrifice in terms of benafit for the player and ur guild? I don't see those sectors giving out any kinds of boosts to players towns, nor gives that fighting pvp/rank points, so what's the kicker here I'm missing?

DeletedUser

Btw I don't exactly understand yet what's the point of this whole troop sacrifice in terms of benafit for the player and ur guild? I don't see those sectors giving out any kinds of boosts to players towns, nor gives that fighting pvp/rank points, so what's the kicker here I'm missing?

If the introduction to the manual is any indicator, I guess there will be a bonus if your guild wins all the sectors and keeps them for a fixed amount of time.