• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Guild Wars?

DeletedUser1526

In many months I have heard rumors of the guild wars is comming.
Is this something that will never happend?

king leorix

Squire
What is the content of those bonuses? Resurses? Defence for the defence army? Atac and defence for the siege army? Products for the entire guild? Diamonds? Are those bonuses exact, or they are random?

DeletedUser

I could not see anything there telling me what that bonus means and if it would be equivalent to something useful ingame. Makes it sorta hard to judge this feature like this. Think of like testing GBs without bonuses and levels attached to them, don't know what this means :p
What if this feature is designed to be largely seperated for general town play as 2nd choice thing to play for and interfierence between the 2 is gonna be minimal? Wouldn't know :p
So basically, what you're asking is what the rewards will be and if they'll enable us to boost our rank points? :p My bet is that they will be useful for rank points as the game competition (and diamond purchases in turn) is based on them. Otherwise I doubt top players will care to participate actively.
Let's see.

DeletedUser4130

I started a new guild and the only sectors I can siege is a handful at the bottom, but they all have 8 army's defending it. I thought with been a new guild, I could siege the newer sectors at the top of the map, but always get the same thing. "You cannot place your siege army here. The sector needs to be adjacent to your guilds territory".
I have no territory and have not laid siege to any territory. Any idea's why this is happening?

DeletedUser3944

I started a new guild and the only sectors I can siege is a handful at the bottom, but they all have 8 army's defending it. I thought with been a new guild, I could siege the newer sectors at the top of the map, but always get the same thing. "You cannot place your siege army here. The sector needs to be adjacent to your guilds territory".
I have no territory and have not laid siege to any territory. Any idea's why this is happening?

I was in that situation also. I could siege some of the well-defended sectors owned by other guilds, but not all. And none of the attractive Northern sectors next to the free land. But there is a system to it, and if you look carefully at which sectors you can siege and which you cannot, maybe you can figure it out :)

DeletedUser4129

I can't add a defending army to our territory. When I click on it all I get is a pop up of a small box with two setions saying coming soon

DeletedUser4130

I can't add a defending army to our territory. When I click on it all I get is a pop up of a small box with two setions saying coming soon

You need to click on View Sector just above the sections that say coming soon. That takes you into the sector itself and you can then add a defending army if/after there is a open slot.

conqueror9

Regent
when u click the sector

a small icon pop up
1st row-view sector
2nd row--coming soon
3rd row- coming soon

when u click "view sector"
u will go into
in there, u can launch attack or placing defending army