• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Vs. Guild Improvements

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser7531

Again, the question arises, why the HQ can now be moved four times a day and always on protected sectors?
is great for the attacker, and the defender can not do anything !!!!!!!!!!!
What shoud that?

DeletedUser7531

Freiheit gewähren
Jeder vertrauenswürdige Spieler kann 2 Sektoren pro Reset freigeben.

heißt das, ich darf 2 Sektoren pro Tag freigeben?

DeletedUser7531

Freiheit gewährt
jeder vertrauenswürdige Spieler kann 2 Sektoren pro Reset freigeben.

oder zu jedem reset dann 4x am tag 2?

1BFA

Viceroy
Freiheit gewährt
jeder vertrauenswürdige Spieler kann 2 Sektoren pro Reset freigeben.

oder zu jedem reset dann 4x am tag 2?

---

Freedom granted any trusted player can release 2 sectors per reset. does that mean I am allowed to release 2 sectors a day? or to each reset then 4x a day 2?

3 resets per day
Each trusted player can grant 2 tiles per reset
so 6 per day.

DeletedUser7531

For example, can I release sector 36,41 in the future for each resent? and then again put a BA on it?

1BFA

Viceroy
For example, can I release sector 36,41 in the future for each resent? and then again put a BA on it?

You can for sure release a tile at every rest, but you cannot put BA troops in FE map. BA troops ban is to do with AA map. Anyway you couldn't put BA troops in any other map in AA before.

DeletedUser7731

Hello
That changes be made this does not rule me.
But as it was said above, its changes are very unfavorable to guilds with big sectors.
Guilds with big sectors are attacked every day by players who only want ranking points.
Who type at hours where everyone sleeps.
It costs a lot of resources in troops.
And if I understand correctly you want to give even more power to his egocentric players.
For me all this goes against the game is its early principles.
He will stay at the guilds with big areas of cowardly gdc is to do like the others.
FOE should squarely delete this card which only favors the players isolate is who only plays for them.
I hope this will be better worked out is back to basics.
Desperate to solidaritate the guild is the pleasure of fighting between her.
well cordially
thank you

DeletedUser7531

Also kann ich die Sektoren nicht alle 12 Stunden neu schützen?

lorenzo75

Merchant
Hello
That changes be made this does not rule me.
But as it was said above, its changes are very unfavorable to guilds with big sectors.
Guilds with big sectors are attacked every day by players who only want ranking points.
Who type at hours where everyone sleeps.
It costs a lot of resources in troops.
And if I understand correctly you want to give even more power to his egocentric players.
For me all this goes against the game is its early principles.
He will stay at the guilds with big areas of cowardly gdc is to do like the others.
FOE should squarely delete this card which only favors the players isolate is who only plays for them.
I hope this will be better worked out is back to basics.
Desperate to solidaritate the guild is the pleasure of fighting between her.
well cordially
thank you

I do not agree. I think the changes will make the GVG more dynamic and more fun.

DeletedUser7531

Also kann ich die Sektoren nicht alle 12 Stunden neu schützen?

1BFA

Viceroy
IF YOU ARE NOT PROVIDING A MEAN TO SECURE THE GvG SECTORS other than wake up at 4am, WE WILL STOP GcG and FOE consequently.
I AM AGAINST GCG CHANGES

PLEASE LEAVE US PLAY FOE AS IT IS !

You have to wake up by noon, as the tiles are protected for 2 resets.

Last edited:

lorenzo75

Merchant
IF YOU ARE NOT PROVIDING A MEAN TO SECURE THE GvG SECTORS other than wake up at 4am, WE WILL STOP GcG and FOE consequently.
I AM AGAINST GCG CHANGES

PLEASE LEAVE US PLAY FOE AS IT IS !

Protection lasts 16 hours. If you conquer a sector at 8pm the protection expires at 12pm so it is sufficient to choose 2 recalculations.

DeletedUser7731

HELLO
Why not just do a calculation at 13h and 21h ??
it would be much simpler.
is mostly hours where players can be present
Best regards

qaccy

Emperor
I think people might be missing the possibility that the addition of two more reset periods is intended to shake up the maps more than the current system does. Perhaps Inno WANTS tiles to change hands more often than the convoluted 'defending but not really defending' system currently allows for.

DeletedUser10257

Keeping one's territory without effort is no longer possible.
War becomes war again.
Is it serious doctor ?
it's not right, you should have said
keeping territories is no longer possible unless you stay connected H24 without sleeping....is it healthy doctor?

lorenzo75

Merchant
no need to stay connected 24 hours, it is enough to have many guilds. The gvg are now boring I hope they are more fun.

it is sufficient to be connected at 13 and 21