• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Vs. Guild Improvements

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

HuscarlTW

Squire
12 hours? That is terrible for me. I live in Pacific time and play mainly on US server. That means I will have recalc at 5 AM. How am I supposed to play the game???

If it were every 4 hours, everybody would be screwed. But every 12 hours clearly favors Eastern Time and screws people who live further west. Please reconsider!

DeletedUser

Will you introduce 1 click sieging? There is still a confirmation of costs needed to place a sector. We will continue to review feedback on this
this is outrageous. you need to balance this asap. it is unfair to the max when placing a siege needs more clicks than placing a defending army.

i get that its important not to lose track of the costs when siegeing, but if it stays this imbalanced you need more resources for siegeing anyways, because defending is quicker, so more sieges are needed.
also, defending doesn't cost anything when all slots are unlocked already.

just remove the one-click-def if you are unable or unwilling to put in one-click-sieges.

DeletedUser7531

12-hour sector protection - does it last exactly 12 hours after conquering? -This has been updated, sector protection is between 8 and 16 hours depending on when the sector was conquered.

what is that again?
No details ... will the sector have a timer?

Is it possible to release the sector only every 24 hours? or then 2x?

Lady M.

Steward
Yes indeed but I'm talking about something else :
  • Freed sectors in GvG will now be filled with random units
This new feature is supposed to avoid the farming of champions. If a sector filled with champions (or anything else) is liberated, the units of the sector (now became NPC) are supposed to have been converted in random units.
I'm very sorry but my question is still without answer : is the idea abandonned or postponed ?

To answer this, the feature is added on beta . However, the 1.159 changelog reference that gets posted in full here is the changelog that goes to the live version and is published there. As this feature is currently only on beta, it would not be included in the full 1.159 changelog reference.

talamanta

Baronet
Pathfinder
To answer this, the feature is added on beta . However, the 1.159 changelog reference that gets posted in full here is the changelog that goes to the live version and is published there. As this feature is currently only on beta, it would not be included in the full 1.159 changelog reference.
why ?
in order for the own players to continue
to increase their score ?

Lady M.

Steward
why ?
in order for the own players to continue
to increase their score ?

Why what, that it isn't on live? Because right now, the GvG changes that we are currently testing on beta are still just that, testing, so we haven't released it to live yet.

DeletedUser

GvG Ranking, GvG Support Pool and Guild Power Recalculation will take place every 8 hours.
how will the top-1-guild-days be calculated from now on?

DeletedUser5791

WRONGS:
- 4 hours protection is Wrong! The people will stop playing actively GVG. (It has to be mentioned that those playing GvG are different fro those who will play battlegrounds! - not the same people, so please leave 24 h protection that people will still play GvG)
- 4-hour protection will only help to pirating again. The only way is to make much cheaper siege armies even if having more sectors, otherwise, 1 player can basically destroy the whole guild. Already now it hard to protect, so with 4 h protection it will be the end of GvG).
- 4 hour protecting is for the help to pirates who wanna attack with 1 player. :) funny, cos if they want to win, they should have more players.
- GvG is for DAILY attendance. GVG is for fast pc a fast internet. If 4 h protecting would be in use, then people will not come, cos it is impossible to protect hexes all the time. Seeing map, watching and sitting. It is impossible. people would be annoyed and tired. They have their jobs and free time, right? think about it. Then 1 player pirating might destroy all the job people have done in a big guild and people will stop playing it.
Even now GvG is a terrible organization: communication with other guilds necessary, cooperation. Just we have 1 daily attacking nervous pirate and we, being 5 fighters in our guild, have a problem, because of his attacks in 5 eras, daily. And what if there will be only 4 h protection? We will no be able to prevent the whole destruction of hexes. It is boring to come here because of one nervous jackass every evening, what then after 4 hours? :) funny so....

DeletedUser10204

u announce shield protection lasts 12h . u change it at once without announcing anything during the next calculations and u announce it now . and your announcement still writes that HQ relocation stands for 24h while now that we talking anyone transfers HQ that was transfered at previous recalculation. go change the announcement again tomorrow . and like u dont understand that if u let the HQ moving this way and not at 24h , a guild is unable to defend because HQ will always be transfered to a shield-sector and anyone will expand-moving like train .

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
u announce shield protection lasts 12h . u change it at once without announcing anything during the next calculations and u announce it now . and your announcement still writes that HQ relocation stands for 24h while now that we talking anyone transfers HQ that was transfered at previous recalculation. go change the announcement again tomorrow . and like u dont understand that if u let the HQ moving this way and not at 24h , a guild is unable to defend because HQ will always be transfered to a shield-sector and anyone will expand-moving like train .
It was a correction to the announcement rather than a change that was made, existing sectors were already displaying that behaviour.

DeletedUser9859

Will there be a way to see if a shielded sector has already gone through one recalculation so we know that it will not be shielded anymore after the next recalculation?

DeletedUser7959

How do releasing sectors works now? Can I drop the same sector 3 times per day (before every recalculation) and take it after?
Continuing your logic with shields, I suppose it's "2 recalculations" anyway? So if I take the sector after recalculation and release it before it ends I won't be able to take that sector on the next recalculation, only after the 2nd one... Hmm?
  • Guild Level and HQ relocation will remain on a 24 hour timer.
After the HQ was moved, or every day at 12 PM server time?

Last edited by a moderator:

jovada

Regent
All we can see on a shielded sector is "protected till daily calculation", but that means 20h beta time , can we have more information on sector please , like protected till 4 am or till noon or till 8 pm.

When granting freedom to a sector will it be the same as for protection depending on wich calculation you freed the sector ? example if i free a sector at 3:59 am can i take him back at 8:01 pm because i cover 3 calculations (24h) but can take him back after 16h

Last edited: