• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Forum Removal

talamanta

Baronet
Pathfinder
I honestly start to believe
whatever you want to cut it foe from his past
nothing has continuity if it is not based on its past

another I renew and another .. I destroy

in my guild forum
-as I believe in other guilds-
have written players who are no longer with us
but this is how we have them with us
you are serious ?
you ask me to convey all this in the messages?

sorry for english is by automatic translation
the text in Greek

Ειλικρινά αρχίζω να πιστεύω
ό, τι θέλετε να το αποκόψετε το ΦΟΕ από το παρελθόν του
Τίποτα δεν έχει συνέχεια εάν δεν βασίζεται στο παρελθόν του
άλλο ανανεώνω και άλλο .. καταστρέφω

Μεσα στο φορουμ της συντεχνιας μου
- οπως πιστευω και σε αλλες συντεχνιες -
εχουν γραψει παιχτες που δεν υπαρχουν πλεον κοντα μας
ομως εμεις ετσι τους εχουμε μαζι μας
μιλατε τωρα σοβαρα ??
μου ζητατε να μεταφερω ολα αυτα στα μηνυματα?

Last edited:

thelegend88

Squire
But this can actually work out quite well, as long as there is a separate tab along with guild, social and official. That tab can be called something like Guild Info and all threads created under it don't dissappear after 60 days without a need to mark them as important and replies are locked by default. Guild leaders can use it to post guild rules, various explanations for example how to use 1,9 (or swaps for new guilds) etc. Basically everything which they want new players to be able to read at any point. Surely this new message system already allows us to do it but now they all go under guild tab which is not practical.

1BFA

Viceroy
Can you at least switch the permission of who can create post in guild forum to who can create post in Guild Tab.... We dont want everyone everyone to be able to create new threads in guild tab

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Please, keep the feedback about the feature. it helps if I can feedback on what you see the potential issues are. If you have members on the App, how do you workaround the forums already?

I will be removing all the Inno bashing posts, they are not constructive to the discussion, nor are they on topic.

Heinrich IV

Merchant
We have actually 14 bords with 3 to 5 threads each bord. Of course there are some which may be no problem to remove but how do you think those threads should be converterd. Message by message? Loosing all formating finally making lots of messages more or less unreadable.
Sounds as nobody thought about consequences of this decision :(.

PromethiusTM

Merchant
This will most defiantly put a massive resource strain on the message system, as it is Active/Perm Live where as the Forums are Static and only live when accessed, as well as the other obvious logistical issues and permission and so on this has a 1000% not been thought through enough by the Dev Team

Nessie

Baronet
Fenix wrote something about InnoGames wants to save money (server costs).

This is NOT off topic: I think it costs InnoGames some money to manage all guild forums on all server and the company would like to save these expenses in the future - no matter what the players think about it (should I say as usual?)

Moderator note: removed reference to moderation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Current messages not updated, delete after so long(2 months?) Where can a guild save these messages in case there's no update from the guild?

PromethiusTM

Merchant
Fenix wrote something about InnoGames wants to save money (server costs).

This is NOT off topic: I think it costs InnoGames some money to manage all guild forums on all server and the company would like to save these expenses in the future - no matter what the players think about it (should I say as usual?)

Moderator note: removed reference to moderation.
It could easily be ported to a fee free forum code so it’s not that.

jmtiago

Farmer
Please, keep the feedback about the feature. it helps if I can feedback on what you see the potential issues are. If you have members on the App, how do you workaround the forums already?

I will be removing all the Inno bashing posts, they are not constructive to the discussion, nor are they on topic.

nowhere in the initial announcement did they say that conversations were going to be deleted after 60 days, we transferred all the guild conversations from the social tab to the guild tab and now they will be deleted?

and we can only signal 5 important messages, what is this ?

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
I have passed this feedback on, important messages will not disappear in the usual way that messages do after 60 days (the thread remains but the older messages disappear)

shareshark

Farmer
you have killed the soul of the game and now your riping the heart out.
it is like someone burning all your family photo albums....all the memory's ....history gone.
@ jmtiago

ADVICE GIVEN
" To prevent losing important topics, it's recommended that you move everything you can from your Guild Forum to the Guild Tab in the Message Center "
Oh dont forget to tick important! or it will be deleted after 60 days.......
big note also DONT forget you are only allowed 5 important messages....
i think the advice was not fully thought through? or have i missed some secret update