• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Championships

DeletedUser5149

A small guild with 10 iron age members who complete al the stages, can have an enormous advantage towards a great guild with 80 players.

Very unlikely this would ever happen, as guilds are matched by size. Even in beta with only one world, the guild sizing has worked flawlessly (in my experience).

DeletedUser7084

Only issue i can find really is that it cant be tested fully here on beta because there is only the one world so how can you compete with others?
I think you should create another permanent world on beta for eventualities such as this.

DeletedUser7454

So we have a 3 member guild here -- 2 of us finished all 48 station (all 3 levels) and one of us did none. I thought that means 66.6% on the progress bar however it shows only 50%. Can somebody explain why? This would mean that even if our 3rd member finishes all 3 levels we will only get only 75 %.

DeletedUser

that is a bug and should be reported in the bug section (with screenshots)

(unless you started the GE with 4 members and one left the guild)

DeletedUser

"same size"

works terrible in german servers (18 in total)
from 59 to 72 in my main world

really?
really?

that range is definitely too big
and they are sure enough guilds on 18 !!! servers to get a smaller range

:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I am talking about members in the guild :rolleyes:
guilds with 59 up to 72 in one championship

2 member gilds don't take place in the championships
and the max limit is 80 members

DeletedUser6705

Ranking places shouldn't matter - this is one of the very few spaces in the game where an EMA player has exactly the same impact (on % finish) as an AF player... so "young" guilds with low rankings should be able to hold their own in this if enough of their players play

Andi47

Overlord
Is there something else than "2 Temple of Relics blueprints" in the last encounter of level 3? I don't remember getting something else this and last week on 5 servers.