• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds

DeletedUser10047

Better, but now too technical. Whats wrong with "Bana". After three Battlegrounds everbody knows where Bana is.
This is what is called a "compromise". It provides a means to quickly identify exactly where the sector is while still preserving dialect-based names. If someone doesn't like the "A4" aspect of the name, they can drop it and just refer to the sector as "Aithmirash". And for those of us who are more interested in location that dialect-based names, we can just use "A4A".

DeletedUser10244

Some remarks on iinitial placement:
Our Batlleground (Guild White Rabbit) is more or less decided because of bad placement, we have won.
We were put in silver (guild rank 20). Activity as criterium alone doesnt work well between silver/gold,
there was no need to go for 133.3 in GEx when there is no opponent.

DeletedUser10244

This is what is called a "compromise". It provides a means to quickly identify exactly where the sector is while still preserving dialect-based names. If someone doesn't like the "A4" aspect of the name, they can drop it and just refer to the sector as "Aithmirash". And for those of us who are more interested in location that dialect-based names, we can just use "A4A".
I like "Bana", I dont want a compromise. We can use a little communication until every players learns where is each sector is. I Dont want to get message like "pls all attack A4A"

DeletedUser7903

Extremely boring
Unjustifiably expensive
No mystery
Primitively easy
No tactic or strategy elements

huge disappoint...

DeletedUser10244

You wanna tell me that every guild member should memorize 60 "wtlbrmvt" names instead of havin a logic for quickfinding them?
Thats what I said. You learn the important province names in one BG or get pointers for the others. I can live with something like "Bana (ICNE1)" for inner circle, northeast, first sector. Every guild will use some directions like that in communications.

DeletedUser10047

I like "Bana", I dont want a compromise. We can use a little communication until every players learns where is each sector is. I Dont want to get message like "pls all attack A4A"
Nothing is stopping your guild from using names like "Aithmirash". If you don't like positional annotation, then DON'T USE IT!

As for the rest of us, the change is very welcome.

DeletedUser9613

was said some posts back - there will be a new right/position in the guild that will allow the building/deletion of the Province buildings as they require guild goods

Just open a Group-message especially for GBG... anything besides that would probably be overkill...
Hm, both is not what i need. Permissions for province buildings is ok but just one peace of the puzzle.

The group messages are not what i hope. A message which opens after entering the battlefield for getting the latest informations. is what i mean. A message which will always pop up and each user has to drop before he can start fighting is more the thing i want

shad2389

Viceroy
i find those flags in GBG confusing flags from other guilds should be diferent colour then those of your guild

DeletedUser7817

A suggestion which is very useful I think :)
For the sectors names :
You can permit every guild constructor to rename the sector. Easy :)
Or something else if you don't like/want that: give us access to make notes for every sector and we can write what we want and when you click on it or when you hover your mouse over it the bubble appears with the message wrote by a constructor builder and that's it. Very useful and practical.
We can let messages like "attack this" or the name or "urgent" etc..
Greetings !

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
I think one thing that should be revisited for the GBG main release is an update to guild flags, making the editor more in line with Elvenar, where you can select color, shape, and logo. Maybe GBG could also give guilds a special icon to put on their flag, for example getting into the diamond league unlocks it, maybe a special one for reaching guild level x, etc.

DeletedUser10121

Am very happy 1 member guilds can play it, ty inno(im not in a 1 member guild but many are)

DeletedUser10121

No player is meant to fight the whole day in Guild Battlegrounds.
Once attrition gets too high, you can continue the next day, as attrition is completely reset at midnight.
I thought attrition was supposed to reset over time?and what timezones midnight?
And wont this cause problems like former fgvg reset everyday at 8pm est?
they did say originally that attritonw ould decrease over time, yes?

DeletedUser10121

I do agree with this, but you should try and increase the fun for all kinds of players. This is AGAIN !!! only helping the fighters. The others will leave this part very quickly, as they will not have any fun with this... THAT is what you should do if you want to keep people with the game
NOt true, i have a very goods oriented jaims city(in us server) and am looking forward to this.
then again i currently have no active beta acount..

When this starts in live worlds I think it would be better to start all guilds in the same league (preferably gold and it's the middle one) rather than the way we were distributed here.
My guild is quite inactive so I've no complaints about being put in copper for us, but out of the 8 guilds there are 3 who havn't yet conquered a sector, 4 of us on 3 or 4 sectors, and one guild with 3x more than the rest of us put together so I doubt if they're happy having been started in copper league rather than a higher one where they could have gained more benefits.
If we all started in the same league for just the first time in live then at the end of it it would be easy for you to drop all the inactives and distribute the remaining guilds by the 10%, 25%, 30%, 25%, 10% so you'd have your desired distribution right from the start of the 2nd GBG.

justMDZ

Farmer
Statue of Honor
ok for the crowns, but I have two proposals:
1) Happiness ... so much
2) increase in % of defense in attack and % of attack for the defense of the city (it would be an absolute novelty for special buildings)

Considering silver alloy 39 fragments, the former takes 25 GBG, 1 year;
I would say that % increase should be 100% of 5 lev. and start at 30%

Last edited:

DeletedUser9666

That is why they have leagues. The top guilds will be promoted to the platinum or diamond leagues. A small guild most likely will not be able to get that high.

So top guilds will solidify their top positions, while any attempt made by an underdog guild, to get to the top 10, which is what drives many smaller guilds, will be dead on arrival.
That should kill a lot of activity on any server.

In GvG, 3 active players against 20 active players have no chance ...

I seriously doubt. Even 1 player ghost guild can inflict major damage on any top guild in GvG. I saw a ghost guild making it to top 10 overnight.

coolyfooly

Squire
I thought this mode was gonna make goods beyound FE in guild have some use, will they ever have use? Or will it always be best to stay in FE or lower age when comes to GvG for goods to be used in GvG.

qaccy

Emperor
So top guilds will solidify their top positions, while any attempt made by an underdog guild, to get to the top 10, which is what drives many smaller guilds, will be dead on arrival.
That should kill a lot of activity on any server.

Which smaller guilds are you talking about? The ones who actually don't do much of anything and are just comprised of 1 or 2 people who clicked on the guild button, or the ones who constantly complain about how unfair GvG is? I don't really see too many trying to Rocky Balboa their way up the rankings certainly not enough to consider 'many' small guilds.

What's with this idea that every guild should be equal in competitions, anyway? Does anyone who suggests that realize such a thing is both impossible and defeats the point of trying to grow a guild in the first place?