• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds

DeletedUser7817

So if a player is very active in GBG, while other guildmates have very little interest in GBG, that player will be penalized with lower individual rewards (fps, goods, diamonds) for other players' inactivity?

That's the idea behind this system?

I have lost hundreds of troops, hundreds of diamonds and thousands of goods in GBG so far. All I got so far was bunch of 2 fps, 10 diamonds, 10 troops and 50 robots.

On life server - how long player like me will continue to be interested in GBG - assuming my guild will never leave copper league?

The solution it's easy : leave the guild !!!
Like at GE: if you like being on top in guilds that make 133.33% and in your guild the leaders doesn't fire the lazy ones then it;s not a guild for you; you'll go in one who is more attractive and one who suits you :)

Teak

Steward
Is it intended that the costs for the buildings are completly random (even the age)?
Just saw some screenshots, where Ironage goods were needed despite the lowest player was in HMA
-> How do you expect any guild to get thousands of Iron- or Middleage goods?

On the other hand the highest needed good is from the age of the highest player in the guild

-> this clearly favours lower age guilds with low avarage age (they have to cover 5-7 ages) compared to a guild with even 1 Mars player, which needs to cover all ages ;)

DeletedUser9761

At which attrition level do you stop to fight?

I stop fighting at 240% attrition, then switch to negotiations for about 10 more. I get about 25 fights at current attrition settings. I would like to see around double the fights. But setting resets every 12 hours or sooner would actually be better for me. That way I can fight different times of the day.

DeletedUser8743

At which attrition level do you stop to fight?

I stop fighting at 240% attrition, then switch to negotiations for about 10 more. I get about 25 fights at current attrition settings. I would like to see around double the fights. But setting resets every 12 hours or sooner would actually be better for me. That way I can fight different times of the day.
You can already fight after different times. It is your choice to burn all your battles at once. Double the fights is too much. I think I'd propose going up 1% for the 1st 10 battles and then starting the accelerated ramp up.

sirblu

Baronet
The besieger counter is not counting properly. For every 5 successful Negotiations it is only recording 4. I was at 60/70. I completed 4 successful negotiations so the counter should read 68/70 and it only reads 66. This is the 3rd time this has happened.

Arete

Farmer
My impression is similar to already mentioned issues regarding small guilds of lower ages. As just recently established one-member-guild in Colonial Age it is quite impossible to make progress because of missing combat units as well as required goods. There is no possibility to trade goods (at least here on Beta) or to produce more units if you are at the very beginning (especially without Alcatraz). Thus, this feature will not be really feasible for players of lower ages. Not sure, if there is any solution for including also beginners.

Further, I would like to ask if conquered provences, which contain one or more buildings, could be marked with icons corresponding to number and type of constructed buildings. Just for saving two clicks on the provinces.

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
The perfect guild for Guild Battlegrounds:
1 player of each age with big GB (military + goods + Ark).

With the cost (high and random) of defenses, players will be encouraged to spread over the ages and ride the GB again and again.

FoE will have to change its ads that say "evolve your city".
It will be "stagnate your city and evolve its GB"

DeletedUser7817

My impression is similar to already mentioned issues regarding small guilds of lower ages. As just recently established one-member-guild in Colonial Age it is quite impossible to make progress because of missing combat units as well as required goods. There is no possibility to trade goods (at least here on Beta) or to produce more units if you are at the very beginning (especially without Alcatraz). Thus, this feature will not be really feasible for players of lower ages. Not sure, if there is any solution for including also beginners.

Further, I would like to ask if conquered provences, which contain one or more buildings, could be marked with icons corresponding to number and type of constructed buildings. Just for saving two clicks on the provinces.

That's not true. I think GBG encourage the support accounts. You go to Iron and stay there with farms for goods.. It's easy to negotiate and the goods from Iron and Bronze age are also cheap. Well, maybe it's too hard saying it encourage but it's place for small ages as well :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9223

The besieger counter is not counting properly. For every 5 successful Negotiations it is only recording 4. I was at 60/70. I completed 4 successful negotiations so the counter should read 68/70 and it only reads 66. This is the 3rd time this has happened.
Do you have a siege camp or watchtower in one of your adjacent sectors? for that stats, I'd say you have a watchtower...

Arete

Farmer
That's not true. I think GBG encourage the support accounts. You go to Iron and stay there with farms for goods.. It's easy to negotiate and the goods from Iron and Bronze age are also cheap. Well, maybe it's too hard saying it encourage but it's place for small ages as well :)

Hm ... it's hard to say ... I have just described my own impression. I am in Colonial Age and try to get goods of Late Middle Ages for negotiating provinces in GBG (to fight is not really an alternative for me). But there are hardly any offers on the market at the moment and my offers haven't been accepted yet. Thus, if you are on your own, if you don't have sufficiently deposits of goods, if you can't trade goods, and if you don't have LB of certain level, it is than quite difficult to make progress in GBG. But maybe that's the point, one has to grow before starting to participate in GBG :)

DeletedUser6015

support accounts, seriously ?????
Do you want multiple accounts ????
There are already several without anyone banning them....
Do want more to infested the game ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10244

There were a lot of posts criticizing guild goods on statue of honor - If you look at the building costs, guild goods are needed

Overall I find the building costs too high, 12500 guild goods for a palace is too much. An Arc lvl 80 produces 810 a day. So a top guild of 80 players, all with lvl 80 arches could build 5 palaces a day, that are burnt down or conquered within 4h?
But maybe its ok to burn down the resources of the non GvG guilds

kafidav

Steward
good evening I find it not normal to fight against guilds with 27 to 25 players while we are only three, no interest to fight we are defeated in advance
it would balance the different guilds good evening

babs

Merchant
Many guilds (all present on the battleground) can attack the same province. The first guild to reach the required progress will become the owner, and the province goes into locked down state. Other guilds who had progress will keep parts of their progress, that they can continue with after the locked down state has expired.

Not in the current version arriving on Beta. Maybe later on with some of the changes/future improvements.
Honestly, I am not a fan of the missing "non participants" details. IMO this is disappointing and unfair to the guild members participating, considering all the time and resources they are using. Participation information is quite beneficial in GE, as we can see individual battle details and verify guild requirements.. Hope this is something the developers will rectify soon after further review. Until then, it is something for all participating players to be aware and ponder.

sirblu

Baronet
Will the Virgo Project be able to be used in the GbG. It applies in GvG and GE but I don't want to assume anything?