• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Beta King

Viceroy
all i am trying to prove is that you dont farm so much diamonds like someone is thinking....
I heard there was 3000 people getting tons! 3000x5,145.83x12=185,249,880 diamonds per year(worth $1,271,197.45 USD at current PC best package rate) just in GBG 0% farming not counting wishing wells, GE, and rainbow chasing! This is just what i heard of course as i don't have any proof... :p

Last edited:

Yekk

Regent
I heard there was 3000 people getting tons! 3000x5,145.83x12=185,249,880 diamonds per year(worth $1,271,197.45 USD at current PC best package rate) just in GBG 0% farming not counting wishing wells, GE, and rainbow chasing! This is just what i heard of course as i don't have any proof... :p
FOE has about 225 worlds or so now. If your 3000 number is correct that averages a bit over 13 per world. A very small percentage of all active players.

Last edited:

Beta King

Viceroy
FOE has about 225 worlds or so now. If your 3000 number is correct that averages a bit over 13 per world. A very small percentage of all active players.
I think 3k across all worlds is an extremely low guess, my guild consistently has 5+ that are over 10k fights per season and there's probably 5-10 other guilds in my world alone that i think are in the same ballpark thenn that times hundreds of worlds. 3k is a low figure but even if it is 50k people out of 50 million thats still only 1/10th of 1 percent. 50k*5145.83x12=3,087,498,000 diamonds per year and would have a value of $21,292,024.98 USD if purchased with cash. That figure might make me consider nerfing the GBG if i was Inno but the wishing well farms have to produce much more than that.

I think 3k across all worlds is an extremely low guess, my guild consistently has 5+ that are over 10k fights per season and there's probably 5-10 other guilds in my world alone that i think are in the same ballpark thenn that times hundreds of worlds. 3k is a low figure but even if it is 50k people out of 50 million thats still only 1/10th of 1 percent. 50k*5145.83x12=3,087,498,000 diamonds per year and would have a value of $21,292,024.98 USD if purchased with cash. That figure might make me consider nerfing the GBG if i was Inno but the wishing well farms have to produce much more than that.
INNO has been pumping the brakes on wishing wells for a while so I don't think that WW farms produce more diamonds than GBG. The players griding out 10K battles per season are collecting roughly 5K diamonds per month. It would take approximately 330 wishing wells to produce a similar number of diamonds. I know there are uber WW farms but I don't think they number as many as the number of players that do 10K GBG battles.

Beta King

Viceroy
INNO has been pumping the brakes on wishing wells for a while so I don't think that WW farms produce more diamonds than GBG. The players griding out 10K battles per season are collecting roughly 5K diamonds per month. It would take approximately 330 wishing wells to produce a similar number of diamonds. I know there are uber WW farms but I don't think they number as many as the number of players that do 10K GBG battles.
I have 680 WWs so all together if i do 10k fights per season i should be collecting 15k diamonds per month. I think i get a good bit more than that due to doing GE in several worlds to get more fountains and there is uaually another ~200 collected during each run and the BG in my WW worlds doubles some diamond collections. Still less than $200 worth of diamonds per month.

Last edited:
I have 680 WWs so all together if i do 10k fights per season i should be collecting 15k diamonds per month. I think i get a good bit more than that due to doing GE in several worlds to get more fountains and there is uaually another ~200 collected during each run and the BG in my WW worlds doubles some diamond collections. Still less than $200 worth of diamonds per month.

all inno needs to do is collect this data globally then they are in the know how expensive the shinies need to be.

They have databases and are able to collect this data are they?

Last edited:
ok everybody:

i believe this thread will help determine the outcome, because mods read it and they are in contact with the devs and also forward our opinions to the devs:

please help determine the outcome.

and also, inno needs to know where the community stands.

do you prefer the way of the shinies or do you prefer the way of the GBG-nerf? (if you dont know what the way of the shinies is, read the discussion from the last 2-3 days)

please post either

„i prefer the way of the shinies“

or

„i prefer the way of the GBG nerf“

kawada

Marquis
ok everybody:

i believe this thread will help determine the outcome, because mods read it and they are in contact with the devs and also forward our opinions to the devs:

do you prefer the way of the shinies or do you prefer the way of the GBG-nerf? (if you dont know what the way of the shinies is, read the discussion from the last 2-3 days)

please post either

or

Been there, done that — link

Beta King

Viceroy
ok everybody:

please post either

or

We were told that everything said here is completely confidential and nobody at Inno will ever know what is discussed here that's why im not afraid to show the math of how much money they are loosing in diamond purchases! You are safe to say whatever you want here and it will not effect the outcome of the nerf in any way whatsoever! Think of this as a chat room for bored people.

Yekk

Regent
No. It has been that way at first, but see Jubers post, please:
Respectfully a mistake on his part...his role is to forward... his new method of polls and hidden feedback is worse than this thread. Result is a vaporware nerf, distrust, no movement forward just more of the same...

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Respectfully a mistake on his part...his role is to forward... his new method of polls and hidden feedback is worse than this thread. Result is a vaporware nerf, distrust, no movement forward just more of the same...
Well, if you want me to focus all my time on reading and forwarding every discussion, you can have it. But then I have to neglect all my other tasks, so there will be no support team anymore, bugs from beta will no longer be reported, you get no changelogs anymore, etc.
Time management is a very important part, when you have a job. And I simply don't have the time to follow all discussions. Especially since the same discussions happen for the past 6 months in this thread.

Yekk

Regent
Well, if you want me to focus all my time on reading and forwarding every discussion, you can have it. But then I have to neglect all my other tasks, so there will be no support team anymore, bugs from beta will no longer be reported, you get no changelogs anymore, etc.
Time management is a very important part, when you have a job. And I simply don't have the time to follow all discussions. Especially since the same discussions happen for the past 6 months in this thread.
Yes it, this thread, has circled the problem many times yet the problem, GBG imbalances. which still exist.

Looking at the nerf. It works when the strength level of each league is balanced. Guilds at the d-lite and 1K have great leagues. It is busted though when 1-2 guilds are overpowering with stagnation. We are at almost 6 months of "practice" on the nerf. You have lost many players that look at it on live as vaporware...

You are CM so yes I believe you should be here more not less. Time management is to allocate a time slot to what is your job description each day.

Yes it, this thread, has circled the problem many times yet the problem, GBG imbalances. which still exist.

Looking at the nerf. It works when the strength level of each league is balanced. Guilds at the d-lite and 1K have great leagues. It is busted though when 1-2 guilds are overpowering with stagnation. We are at almost 6 months of "practice" on the nerf. You have lost many players that look at it on live as vaporware...

You are CM so yes I believe you should be here more not less. Time management is to allocate a time slot to what is your job description each day.
I'm glad that I am not in @Juber position but, if I were, I would be more concerned with pleasing my supervisors than a few malcontents in one of the Forum threads.

in fact i hopped that the ppl in charge are reading forums from time to time xd just from simple curiosity.

I mean not like forwarding it to them. Just they are reading and knowing what ppl are talking about mostly.

Beta King

Viceroy
I'm glad that I am not in @Juber position but, if I were, I would be more concerned with pleasing my supervisors than a few malcontents in one of the Forum threads.
If i was @Juber i would have closed this thread and any other thread that is not "hidden" to the users so that all the malcontenters don't have a forum to voice their opposing opinions and wait a while then jam the nerf through to live and say the private data we collected shows the nerf was fantastic for Inno then move along to whatever is next! Player feedback really is overrated anyway when you have a company that needs to turn profits to keep the servers on so you can't blame them.

Demeter7

Squire
@Juber - THANK YOU for all that you do to keep us informed and to keep beta forums running. And thank you for all of the things that you do that we are not aware of. Your job must take alot of patience, when dealing with so many differing personalities.

Owl II

Emperor
I really miss the smiley which beats its forehead on the wall. Please do it.

They have been discussing for three days how many diamonds GBG brings. But no one remembered that GBG can devour much more than it brings. You just need to give the guilds a reason to compete. Just give them a reason to fight, not farm, so that they fight for the first place, and for the fifth place to fight too