• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Have you ever thought that objecting just to object is a useless thing to say the least? 2.5 months is not enough to make sure that the nerf perfectly contributes to the removal of zero exhaustion? Obviously, the one who makes decisions at Inno is your twin brother.
I'm not objecting for the sake of objecting. I'm disagreeing with you because I think that you are wrong. Especially in this case. It does not take 2.5 seconds, let alone 2 months, to know that the change eliminates zero attrition. It is simple math. Prove me wrong. Show me a sector on your Beta map that has zero attrition.
A normal guild will never make swaps for only 2 lines. Not out of greed. For security reasons. If everyone, who is not lazy, will break this chess from the shores, then it is easier not to play at all. But apparently noone didn't tell you anything about it
I don't know how you define "normal" because I think that you have a very narrow perspective regarding guild tactics. When the change hits the live servers, I think that the top fighting guilds will adapt to the absence of zero attrition and will do exactly what I said above. There's nothing profound in your comment "it is easier not to play at all". It's always been easier to not participate but I doubt that top guilds will decide to sit on the bench. But you do you with your guild (and your members will bail out).

Owl II

Emperor
I'm not objecting for the sake of objecting. I'm disagreeing with you because I think that you are wrong. Especially in this case. It does not take 2.5 seconds, let alone 2 months, to know that the change eliminates zero attrition. It is simple math. Prove me wrong. Show me a sector on your Beta map that has zero attrition.
And what the hell are we testing 5 seasons here then?:rolleyes:
I don't know how you define "normal" because I think that you have a very narrow perspective regarding guild tactics. When the change hits the live servers, I think that the top fighting guilds will adapt to the absence of zero attrition and will do exactly what I said above. There's nothing profound in your comment "it is easier not to play at all". It's always been easier to not participate but I doubt that top guilds will decide to sit on the bench. But you do you with your guild (and your members will bail out).
You, with your broad outlook, have ignored the reason why guilds swaps three lines (on the volcano map). The rest does not make sense, discuss with yourself. With Jovada. It will be more useful.

And what the hell are we testing 5 seasons here then?:rolleyes:
Why ask me? Juber has already answered this question.

You, with your broad outlook, have ignored the reason why guilds swaps three lines (on the volcano map).
You changed the subject again. You said that, when the change hits live, guilds will not swap only the two inner sectors, that they would rather not play. I disagree. Only time will tell.

Owl II

Emperor
You changed the subject again. You said that, when the change hits live, guilds will not swap only the two inner sectors, that they would rather not play. I disagree. Only time will tell.
Guilds who swaps only 2 lines will continue to swap only 2. But a full-fledged chess includes 3 lines (on the volcano map). Guilds play like this now, they will play like this after nerf. But you can swap my words around as you please. If it fun you. Please continue. The gameplay will not change from this

jovada

Regent
@Mrmjs says that if the changes don't come to the live to stop the anti-gameplay by the farmers swapping and leaving sectors 159/160 he will quit the game, it's the same reaction thousands of players have who stopped playing GbG because your greedy gameplay.

Whatever comments you give and bragging let's put it on the live and you will see that this is the end of foe and GbG the reality on beta so far shows the opposite, and yes this is only beta and several guilds don't fight when they are in diamond 1000LP but in live all smaller , middle , weaker or what you may call them will sease the opportunity.

Last edited by a moderator:

Beta King

Viceroy
Sorry to disappoint you but I'm happy with the change and just as happy without. Unlike yours, my game will be just fine.
Ohh dont worry my game will be just fine either way, Inno will either cause you all to lose your minds if they scrap the idea or they will bring it to live server and we get to see the big time GBG fighters have a meltdown and we will all play foe a lot less. Either way we get to watch several people completely melt down!

Mrmjs

Farmer
As it is now this game requires zero skill. Now it's about who wants to waste the most time clicking the auto-battle button. And how is it that every guild has one to two "players" who are always on??

All these guilds are the same. 2 or 3 players with a 10k-17k battles [depending on the map], followed by 7 or 8 players with 70% of that, with the rest of the guild's members bringing up the rear... In effect, the bottom members of the guilds are supporting the "top 5 or 6" greedy players... second verse same as the first, over and over. season after season.

Also, on a side note... I see lots of people pointing out that INNO will lose out on money as people will stop buying diamonds for SC's. Let's not pretend any of us care about how any of this will affect INNO's sales of diamonds. At least be honest and admit you are in it for as many FP as you can possibly "win".

You see Inno this nerf is good but very very sad theat many guiklds fight so hard to get a province wit 1 camp then 1 camp while others get 2 camps then 3. Nerf to 66.6% is good but please fix this camp distribution if it goes live sever. do not put 1 camp in ring 2 for a guild and 2 for another please balance the map when the nerf is done .

HunZ95

Squire
Has anyone else experienced strange things on the normal servers battle map?
the distribution of building sites is quite interesting.

Owl II

Emperor
Has anyone else experienced strange things on the normal servers battle map?
the distribution of building sites is quite interesting.
We have an abundance of slots in the center in this season. 6 out 12 1-2 line tiles have 3 slots, only one with one slot. 10 slots on 4 line. 64 slots on the map in total. We had 10 fewer slots on the volcano map last time, and only 2 tiles with three slots on the entire map. Random FOE...

Kreator

Farmer
Still hate the cap, I am only a small player here and I can never get very far, even with 4 Siege Camps, so there is no fun in playing GBG.
The stronger players who can go to more attrition, will have the advantage over the weaker players.
Same goes for guilds. The stronger guilds will still rule over the weaker guilds.

Beta King

Viceroy
Still hate the cap, I am only a small player here and I can never get very far, even with 4 Siege Camps, so there is no fun in playing GBG.
The stronger players who can go to more attrition, will have the advantage over the weaker players.
Same goes for guilds. The stronger guilds will still rule over the weaker guilds.
Im sorry but the "for" crowd in this forum has decided that this nerf does not hurt the ability of the small players it only helps you. In addition to helping you it kills the ability for the super greedy ultra powerful top ranked players to farm trillions Quadrillions of FPs and nothing more. But other than that the "against" crowd feels your pain...

Last edited: