• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

great I hope everybody else can be bothered to rip their cities down and start again!!
Do they not read English in England? I did not say that I was going to "rip down" and "start again". More like "urban renewal". Regardless, it's a way to adapt that is superior to packing up and walking away in a huff (which appears to be your plan or so you say).

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
@King Flush :
Are you really unable to share your experience?
Are you just good at venting your anger by attacking those who don't play like you?
And you continue to believe that your attitude is beneficial in removing this nerve?
Thank you for demonstrating that you do not have the ability to judge any change.

I will have tried more than once to refocus the discussion so that it would be constructive, but I see that my attempts are in vain.

King Flush

Marquis
Do they not read English in England? I did not say that I was going to "rip down" and "start again". More like "urban renewal". Regardless, it's a way to adapt that is superior to packing up and walking away in a huff (which appears to be your plan or so you say).
I even said that it will be the next thing for the game to be about making the prettiest city, ahh well I hope your city really does become as pretty as you hope and you get great enjoyment from it :D

King Flush

Marquis
@King Flush :
Are you really unable to share your experience?
Are you just good at venting your anger by attacking those who don't play like you?
And you continue to believe that your attitude is beneficial in removing this nerve?
Thank you for demonstrating that you do not have the ability to judge any change.

I will have tried more than once to refocus the discussion so that it would be constructive, but I see that my attempts are in vain.
unable to share my experience?? I did one post that gave my complete 1 year experience at least in snippets

Owl II

Emperor
There is a gap between having the card and just being able to play. Do not fall into excess systematically!
From the moment when 2 guilds working together were able to take the whole map every 4 hours without ever leaving even the beach sectors available to guilds who wanted to play without even trying to go to the center are now subject to the attrition, there will automatically be a limit.
If the checkerboard continues on sectors 1 to 2 while leaving sectors 3 and 4, this will allow spectators to have only those guilds who wish to see them.
So go and break the chessboard! we go and break. It would be worthy of respect if you sat for two years and asked to give you a gaming environment appropriate to your development. Change the distribution by league. But no, you asked to kill the game for those who really play it. Now I'm going to excess, and of course you're not

jovada

Regent
I can't say that I feel sorry for the evil, envious and lazy people who were locked up on the shore before the nerf.
What kind of a person are you? You must be ashamed, many of those players are not lazy or evil or envious.
They are just blocked because 2 guilds are abusing the 0 attrition for farming, and then mostly by a few members of that guild often to the expence of their own guildmates.
And many may shout it's not true but you forget that inno can see everything.

Fire Witch

Forum Sorceress
Beta Moderator
I want to ask everyone (yes, meaning "both sides" here) to tone it down a bit, please.
There is no "wrong" or "right" side of the discussion.

Please refrain from mocking others and focus more on what is being said instead of how it's being said. There a plenty of non-native speakers in this forum (myself included), so the choice of words might not always be exact.

Now what do I mean by mocking? Things like "hahahaha", "boo hoo hoo" or comments like "don't go down to their level" etc.

Thank you.

Owl II

Emperor
You must not have read what I propose for a long time or you only understand what you want.

Definitely the anger and frustration generated by this nerve make you say words that go beyond your thoughts.
I know you are smart enough to react other than with aggression.
Anger and frustration are too strong emotions to game. But I am not happy to see that you repeatedly accuse of greed those who hasn't cried to developers for 2 years. Those who just adapted and played it the way it's realised. Maybe you should stop insulting your opponents first, if you want a different reaction?

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
I never wanted to insult anyone, the translator must not reflect my thoughts.
I would just like everyone to share their experience in order to better understand each other and to stop believing that it is a part of the players who knew how to influence Innogames.
Inno is big enough to see things and take action, so (I remind you) no one knows the real cause.

The only thing that can be inferred from their admission is that Inno wants to re-emphasize attrition. Which seems logical, even for me who knew how to take advantage of it for 2 years.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
To complete your information, the word "greed" is neither harmful nor pejorative, it is just a fact.
For me, a player who enjoys great rewards is greedy but if he doesn't he's an idiot.
I myself am greedy but also thoughtful enough to understand that this could not last and that I will adapt without complaining.

I have a chromatic problem, I can't distinguish the blue color which prevents me from playing in GbG with your comfort. I reported it to Inno who did nothing. Do I complain about it all the time? No, I adapt.
Why couldn't a player also adapt to the nerf of the camps?

Ifmountain

Farmer
I am really flabbergasted about the amount of replies here and the energy of people to „almost loose it“ about this potential nerf.

Honestly, I cannot wait to see this go live - imagine the hours of time one would get back by having the nerf live. All ranking playing players will not need to set alarms for each sector, we must play one round, cap ourselves at about 100 attrition and look forward to play GvG at 20:00 every day.
The only ones I feel sore for are the ones that still drive towards the 180 Arc… that’s gonna be painful now… but... that’s the way it is.

Lets see this live please and, this is for sure, if Inno gains less Dia out if it… we will see an adjustment of the nerf asap… or they will put the “heal all” button for Dia again somewhere funny

This change will have a huge negative impact in live play. Since the original announcement i have had 5% of my long-time friends on my two live worlds disconnect cities and abandon the game.... They know that "beta testing" is the real world version of brace for impact....
There will be a larger exodus when this huge nerf meteor actually hits.... Then my guilds will recruit remaining big hitters.... The end result will be a consolidation of powerful players in powerful guilds and beaches filled with even louder whiners....
Those who can't compete will be the ones punished. INNO server load will surely decrease, less fighting and less players will provide that...

Owl II

Emperor
To complete your information, the word "greed" is neither harmful nor pejorative, it is just a fact.
For me, a player who enjoys great rewards is greedy but if he doesn't he's an idiot.
I myself am greedy but also thoughtful enough to understand that this could not last and that I will adapt without complaining.
Let's see. I leveled with my FP more than 2 dozen guild GB to my guild members for 2 years. About 40 players got a start in the game with my help (only those who are playing with us at the moment). This is any goods for technology, goods on GB and FP as well, if necessary. I don't invest in GB less than 2.0 because I invest 2.0 in guilds. And I don't have time to invest FP outside of the guild. Tell me again, what do you mean by the words "greed" and "selfishness"? Because when you write about the greed and selfishness of nerf opponents, I take it personally. I'm against nerf
I would just like everyone to share their experience in order to better understand each other and to stop believing that it is a part of the players who knew how to influence Innogames.
I shared my experience here, for example. You don't see anything in this gameplay except for the FP, which, in your opinion, you were deprived of. Those who have played a fighting season with a strong opponent at least once see something different in it. Something that will never happen after nerf

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Tell me again, what do you mean by the words "greed" and "selfishness"?
Quite simply that when a player or a group of players who has already carried out hundreds, even thousands of fights during the day while having an attrition that has remained below 40, should not block the small guilds present on their map (which do not didn't ask to meet up with them) by finishing their attrition on the sectors without any importance for their checkerboard.
It is this abuse that has for years been traced to Inno.

Now I'm not saying that's why Inno tests the nerve.
With the usual transparency of Innogames, it is difficult to draw reliable conclusions.
Just like I don't think continuous shouting will change their minds. Because if Inno took this measure after 2 years of complaints, it is not in 2 seasons that they will change.
On the other hand, by proposing, again and again, solutions acceptable to all and by adapting while Inno reviews its copy, we would all have a better chance of being listened to.

which, in your opinion, you were deprived of.
Not even, I am one of the "balienes" who knew how to take advantage of it.
I'm just saying objectively that in a strategy game it's abnormal to get everything too easily.
But that's just my opinion!

clown X

Merchant
This change will have a huge negative impact in live play. Since the original announcement i have had 5% of my long-time friends on my two live worlds disconnect cities and abandon the game.... They know that "beta testing" is the real world version of brace for impact....
There will be a larger exodus when this huge nerf meteor actually hits.... Then my guilds will recruit remaining big hitters.... The end result will be a consolidation of powerful players in powerful guilds and beaches filled with even louder whiners....
Those who can't compete will be the ones punished. INNO server load will surely decrease, less fighting and less players will provide that...
same old story - all the players who promised to leave the game, because of the bad bad jupiter LG >> all have their KI at min level 100

The SC change will be a paradigm shift. The qualifications that make a player a "big hitter" will change significantly. Currently, in live, a massive A/D is not required if the player mostly hits zero attrition sectors. Instead, a player with a modest A/D (500/300), a L60 Traz, and a schedule where he can play overnight can easily rack up 5K+ battles in a strong guild. After the SC change this won't happen anymore. He'll get attritioned out early and will be lucky to get in 200 daily battles. There are lots of these "big hitters" in the game. Guilds wanting to recruit new era "big hitters" will need to search for players with massive A/D, high level Traz/AO, and compatable schedules. But wait...these players are already in the top guilds.

zookeepers

Marquis
I don't think many players will start switching attack buildings to FP buildings.
End players have low motivation towards leveling there GB further,
and those are the players who have bunch of botanical rotundas, checkmate squares...

maybe some players would switch to goods production.

Kev-

Farmer
Yep we're all greedy selfish Bar......ds NOT, in fact intimating successful guilds that are willing to put the effort in are is damn right insulting
Just a small section from our GBG reinvestment thread below our whole premise on setting the guild up was to be successful in GBG using the rewards to reinvest into junior players, yes I'll often get close to 1k fights a day and also hit Att of 120 plus every day if taking the whole map as some of you intimate then its impossible to do Att free. This neft will hit our juniors twice very hard first up not getting the rewards and secondarily we won't be reinvesting so much.

SLUSH FUND #6 any member who does not have a zeus cdm coa traz are eligible for free goods to build it and after it has been in mud 10 free to the owner lvls paid from ******* funds. Please contact ******* for this offer.
SLUSH FUND 7# Founders will be putting forward a group of members for an extra reward/thank you for efforts above and beyond in GBG, if anyone wants to offer suggestions to a name of worthy individual please contact