• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

I am disappointed to have noticed the presence of Innogames on this forum and no response to our questions.

I give up!
I wanted on several occasions that this subject does not turn into a fight that it is constructive but it is clear that Inno makes fun of us.
This discussion, like voting, is just window dressing.
This is total disrespect and proof of their lies about the desire for transparency.
It's been less than an hour since @InnoGames was here. Everybody has a boss and, perhaps, he/she needs to get a greenlight to his/her reply. Maybe give them a few hours for a proper response?

My opinion: Nerfing SC to a 66.6% reduction cap won't stop farming, it will only slow it down. It may change the way it looks, but the reasons for farming go deeper than merely rewards. Leader burnout is one of the biggest issues facing GBG, and that won't change with this nerf. If anything leaders will have to monitor the maps more closely because things will likely not be on a perfect 4 hour timer like the D1K guilds are accustomed to. Overall this nerf will drive down player engagement in GBG while not giving any relief to leaders. There are a lot of things that could be done to balance GBG. This is not an effective way to do that.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
It's a shame it's contemptuous attitude of innogamer towards his community because we can't really help them without knowing more, without knowing what their goal is!

Example: I was thinking of a proposal to help the big players to stay without gorging themselves while maintaining the current nerf by proposing that the first 10 or 20 fights of each hour be done without attrition.
This would favor very active players without disadvantaging occasional players.
But useless if you don't know the real justification for this nerf.

I'm more and more certain that the beta community serves you only to find bugs and that you believe that your ideas are significantly better than those who spend time on the game can have.

jovada

Regent
An honest question to the yellers that this will kill foe.

Have you ever thought that it's just your behavior that will kill the game??

5% off players always controlling everything for months or years , how can you expect to attract new players? They will play maybe a couple of months and come to the conclusion they have nothing to search in this game because they are condemmed to just look how the whales still increase the gap and make it higher and higher because you want not give up the exploitation.

And of course it's not a populair decission , but at the end i believe innogames is doing the right thing if they want foe to survive, and if that 5% is bragging that they will quit the game , good, then the other 95% active players will enjoy even more the game.

Last edited:

Beta King

Viceroy

5% off players always controlling everything for months or years , how can you expect to attract new players? They will play maybe a couple of months and come to the conclusion they have nothing to search in this game because they are condemmed to just look how the whales still increase the gap and make it higher and higher because you want not give up the exploitation.

And of course it's not a populair decission , but at the end i believe innogames is doing the right thing if they want foe to survive, and if that 5% is bragging that they will quit the game , good, then the other 95% active players will enjoy even more the game.
I wish i was the 5% that took advantage of GBG fo the last 2.5 years wo when they cap rewards it will be way easier to stay on top without any grind. Those top 5% players will be in the rocking chair from now on after this and will never be challenged going forward since there will be no way to collect massive amounts of FPs to make lvl 180 arcs and collect 800k fights. Those days will be over but the benefit that was received will still own the rankings.

jovada

Regent
I wish i was the 5% that took advantage of GBG fo the last 2.5 years wo when they cap rewards it will be way easier to stay on top without any grind. Those top 5% players will be in the rocking chair from now on after this and will never be challenged going forward since there will be no way to collect massive amounts of FPs to make lvl 180 arcs and collect 800k fights. Those days will be over but the benefit that was received will still own the rankings
pffff what is so difficult to understand , if you are not one of the 5% exploiting why make a fuzz ??? you realise that if nothing changes those 5% will make the gap bigger and bigger,? Do you really think you can catch up , changes or not? Or maybe you just want to be part of that 5% and want to fight all day long with the exploitation.

HunZ95

Squire

if only 5% enjoy the game now and 95% after the change, why is the decision not popular?
Isn't there a contradiction in that?

PilgrimDK

Merchant
One of the problems is the 1.000 point limit or to big a point reward in the leagues. This mixes strong, medium and weak Guilds together in Diamond league.
Our Guild has played some rounds where we never build anything to try and match the weaker opponents and even cut down on how much we could take and we still had most the map constantly.

What if they remove the limit on points and sort Guilds after most points? Would that not mix the leagues more even, where the Guilds are more equal? The strongest will keep climbing in points while those medium Guilds will stabilize around the 1.000 and then mix leagues up after that point list..

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
One of the problems is the 1.000 point limit
no - that limit is not the problem - the main problem is that the amounts of LP given/taken for certain placements are just way too high to give a decent indicator for the strength of a guild