• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Owl II

Emperor
Well, then I don't understand you. I don't believe the situation is much better in your main world than anywhere else.
And if you are so much against the big guilds "greed" then why are you in one of them?
Well, why? Everything is clear. This is "diamond league also". These are the ones who will suffer the most from the changes, eventually. When everything settles down and the guilds are formed in a new way.

Boo...

Baronet
I read and wonder. Are you really fighting for the top spot on the battlefields? What for? Battlefields is farm. Prize place is not important. Guild rating depends on GvG.
The more traps are set for us, the more fights we will do without moving, and we will get the same prizes with less spending of the treasury.
By organizing the action of buildings, the developer limits the receipt of prizes. There is no other purpose here.
As a result, we will build the city more carefully and fight less.

Last edited:

Owl II

Emperor
Here's an idea

why not just opt out of playing GbG and build your idea of a perfect city?
Maybe because I built my idea of an perfect city while I was in the colonial age? It was wonderful. No stupid GB, destroying aesthetics. No ridiculous special buildings. Only smooth blocks of residential buildings, an industrial zone and a traveling circus on the outskirts. Town Hall and San Marco in the center. But then the 2017 summer event started, and everything went to hell. The town hall was moved to the outskirts of the city, and the center was built with Indian palaces. But the worst of all was a terrible-looking building, which one of my guildmate called "balls of mammoth". And then everything was only worse...:D:D

Last edited:

Panthera

Merchant
hello
if I remember correctly, the Guild Battlegrounds had been created in order not to disadvantage small guilds

what happened, medium-sized guilds merged to become huge guilds and small guild galley.

suddenly for 2 and a half the small guilds are doing everything they can to invest in the GB of guild to try to come back to be able to move forward and the Innogames has only just put 2 and a half years of investment in the trash

thank you Innogames for continuing to penalize small guilds even more today.

Last edited:

Owl II

Emperor
hello
if I remember correctly, the Guild Battlegrounds had been created in order not to disadvantage small guilds

what happened, medium-sized guilds merged to become huge guilds and small guild galley.

suddenly for 2 and a half the small guilds are doing everything they can to invest in the GB of guild to try to come back to be able to move forward and the Innogames has only just put 2 and a half years of investment in the trash

Actually, GBG were created to drown out the screams of the players regarding the GVG. Well, they did it. Now they can kill GBG as well:D

Last edited:

conqueror9

Regent
What were you spending the diamonds on (???)

where ?
that is only 1 place i spend diamond, diamond sc to help
I will not diamond trap, fortress ....etc to make other player feel diffculities
we, all, want something from inno, not from other players, but other player need to work hard to have guild-co-operation

Boo...

Baronet
hello

Two years...
More than 1,500,000 guild treasury goods are needed for one active battlefield. Whatever efforts you make in a small guild, they will not be enough. We need a big guild.

where ?
that is only 1 place i spend diamond, diamond sc to help
I will not diamond trap, fortress ....etc to make other player feel diffculities
we, all, want something from inno, not from other players, but other player need to work hard to have guild-co-operation
I only diamond sc after I've recieved a reward of diamonds just so I'm not hemmoraging diamonds. Although on beta should we not have gotten something for this update..........????

Yes great, that's interesting for 2 rounds and then there's no movement on the map.. when you realize that you've exhausted everything as a guild because there's suddenly an upper limit of what's possible, it just stops being fun for the top guilds at that point.. and since I assume that the most active FOe players are there (probably also those who buy the slides), it doesn't do the game any good.. and if you actually start working with traps, it gets really "dirty" on the map. .. could almost put my hand in the fire for the smaller guilds to fight each other in the middle and then set traps, tactically it gives them a lot of chances

Yes great, that's interesting for 2 rounds and then there's no movement on the map.. when you realize that you've exhausted everything as a guild because there's suddenly an upper limit of what's possible, it just stops being fun for the top guilds at that point.. and since I assume that the most active FOe players are there (probably also those who buy the slides), it doesn't do the game any good.. and if you actually start working with traps, it gets really "dirty" on the map. .. could almost put my hand in the fire for the smaller guilds to fight each other in the middle and then set traps, tactically it gives them a lot of chances
I mean no disrespect. You are in a small guild where the top fighter does fewer than 20 battles per day (from all theaters). After only 2 days can you honestly say that the SC nerf has had a negative impact on you?

Frau Hoelle

Farmer
My guess is that one of the main reasons for this change is to reduce the load on the servers. Battlefield actions require much more performance and resources on the server side than simple farming.
Neither the gameplay is improved nor the call for an improved league classification is heard.

trayk

Steward
This will be the death Nell for medium sized fighter guilds. Within a few cycles of this hitting live members of those guilds will be looking for the BBD, and very susceptible to recruitment to the large power guilds, further reinforcing that power. Sure, not all of them, but it will be enough to relegate medium down a class or more I am betting.

Ushinator

Farmer
Small players complaining that it will be death etc.
This is an evolution game, if it's hard, try to improve the city to make it a little easier, that's the challenge.
When i started playing Foe GB's didn't even exist, doing more than 50fp a day was unthinkable...
You don't know what's difficult, you want everything as easy as possible.

Nessie

Baronet
My guess is that one of the main reasons for this change is to reduce the load on the servers. Battlefield actions require much more performance and resources on the server side than simple farming.
Neither the gameplay is improved nor the call for an improved league classification is heard.
It's exactly what I think too!

InnoGames wants to save money again, maybe it's time to buy the fourth Ferrari :rolleyes:

There are also other aspects.
I`m talking about side efects, that concern the advanced players of top 50. By changing the GBG rules, there is no more concurrence and competition and there is no way to see changes of the positions in the General Ranking.
That stops the interest to play. You don`t have a reason to spend more time for FOE, and when you spend less time, you don`t spen also your money for the so precious diamonds and that also means, that INNO are loosing money. Personally, I spended between 2500 - 3500 diamons per season. This turns about 20-30 Euro. There are two seasons in a month - 40-60 Euro. If INNO don`t want my money, that`s OK, I`ll find some other way to spend them, but not here.
One more thing - the GBG fighters are almost describeb as a monsters, who don`t have mercie, but no one realizes, that to have an army with coeficients in attack and defense 2225%-1365%, that you have make efforts. Bug efforts and investments.
Usualy, the advanced players are spending REAL MONEY for their achevements and my questions is - INNO, is this the way you are stimulating the players to spend?
On the other hand, GBG is already boring and uninteresting.
Welcome to the mediocrity.