• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Beta King

Viceroy
So, contrary to what @MrBrister says, you are opposed to the nerf even if matchups are better. Thanks.
No where did i say everyone would love it or even like it, My words were "It might be more acceptable is all I'm saying." and "Maybe fixing all of it will make those who are against it say well it sucks i only get to play 15 minutes but at least the guilds i play with..." You are trying to had to find someone to go after and it's not helping your argument. Minimizing the amount people who quit after the nerf should be the goal for everyone anf fixing the other stuff will help that in my opinion.

Last edited:

Owl II

Emperor
So, contrary to what @MrBrister and @Yekk say, you are opposed to the nerf even if matchups are better. Thanks.
Have you played at least one season with a nerf? Even one? Have you seen how it works? No? Sit and leveling your arc. As long as you can do it. You will explain your wild theories when it is rolled out into the living worlds and you will see everything for yourself

Last edited:
Have you played at least one season with a nerve? Even one? Have you seen how it works? No? Sit and leveling your arc. As long as you can do it. You will explain your wild theories when it is rolled out into the living worlds and you will see everything for yourself
No, I have not played GBG with the nerf. It's not necessary because I already know how it will impact me. My battles will be reduced by as much as 75% because I will no longer have access to sectors with zero attrition. I've said it before. I do not care and I won't be needing Pepto for any stomach problems. I'll battle less but so what? GBG is but one aspect of my game. As @Yekk pointed out, I added 3 levels to my ARC in the past week at cost of 100K FPs when GBG was mostly off season.

Owl II

Emperor
No, I have not played GBG with the nerf. It's not necessary because I already know how it will impact me. My battles will be reduced by as much as 75% because I will no longer have access to sectors with zero attrition. I've said it before. I do not care and I won't be needing Pepto for any stomach problems. I'll battle less but so what? GBG is but one aspect of my game. As @Yekk pointed out, I added 3 levels to my ARC in the past week at cost of 100K FPs when GBG was mostly off season.
Well, I really hope that Arc will be next, that these kind and smart game designers will be nerfed.
You have no idea how nerf will affect you, because you don't play in a vacuum. This is a team gameplay

Well, I really hope that Arc will be next, that these kind and smart game designers will be nerfed.
You have no idea how nerf will affect you, because you don't play in a vacuum. This is a team gameplay
Refresh my memory...weren't you the one going on about "black envy" earlier in this thread?

It doesn't matter, to me, how the nerf will affect me. I think that my battles will drop from 8K per season to 2K. However, even if they drop to zero (which they won't of course) my game will go on because GBG is only a small part of my FOE experience.

HunZ95

Squire
Refresh my memory...weren't you the one going on about "black envy" earlier in this thread?

It doesn't matter, to me, how the nerf will affect me. I think that my battles will drop from 8K per season to 2K. However, even if they drop to zero (which they won't of course) my game will go on because GBG is only a small part of my FOE experience.
everyone can find their own joy in different parts of the game.
Anyone who doesnt like it or cant spend a lot of time in gbg should support the nerf now so that others don't participate in it, just as minimally as they did.
Anyone who likes to play in community will have their game killed with this nerf, and it's not just about battles because it will affect all community activities.

Anyone who doesnt like it or cant spend a lot of time in gbg should support the nerf now so that others don't participate in it, just as minimally as they did.
No. Players of this type should abstain and allow the players that are keenly interested in GBG to try to influence INNO without interference from players that don't have a dog in the fight.
Anyone who likes to play in community will have their game killed with this nerf, and it's not just about battles because it will affect all community activities.
Not "anyone" and not "all" community activities. It's already been agreed that the nerf's impact will be mostly limited to D1K and only to the top 20% (or so) of the players in those guilds. The vast majority of the player universe will remain unaffected.

Owl II

Emperor

I told. I can repeat it. My arc reached 180 a year and a half ago

Yekk

Regent
No. Players of this type should abstain and allow the players that are keenly interested in GBG to try to influence INNO without interference from players that don't have a dog in the fight.

Not "anyone" and not "all" community activities. It's already been agreed that the nerf's impact will be mostly limited to D1K and only to the top 20% (or so) of the players in those guilds. The vast majority of the player universe will remain unaffected.
Wrong, as usual, the nerf hits all leagues. Any Platinum guild that builds will see 3sc go from 72% reduction to 56%. Founders will build less limiting new players game experience. With less FP coming in threads slow everywhere. Time in game goes down as there is nothing to log on for. The difference between those considered "rich" and new players widens. Drama in such guilds will increase as the top do 195 threads ignoring the lower halve. All of the above will effect player morale increasing the number of players leaving the game.

Founders will build less limiting new players game experience. With less FP coming in threads slow everywhere. Time in game goes down as there is nothing to log on for. The difference between those considered "rich" and new players widens. Drama in such guilds will increase as the top do 195 threads ignoring the lower halve. All of the above will effect player morale increasing the number of players leaving the game.
Just your opinion and there are no facts to support it. We will just need to agree to disagree then wait and see how the nerf impacts the game when it goes live.

Yekk

Regent
Malarky.

As before, your Guild's GBG leaders will build, to the max, on every sector they claim in order to minimize attrition. Will this result in less building? Probably, because fewer sectors will get taken given the 66.6% cap.

Why would players with L130+ ARCs ignore all but the 1.95 threads? This frivolous claim makes no sense at all. These players have enough in their banks to support all of the threads without GBG rewards and they profit more from the 1.9s than the 1.95s.

If your statement is based on "facts", where are they? Why have you not offered the thread any real quantitative data? I'm not guessing at anything. Instead, I have been challenging the guesses made by others. I believe the only prediction that I have made is that my GBG battle count will fall as a result of the nerf. I can live with that.
1) Wrong... if you played on beta you would see that is not true or even had read this thread where it has been pointed out many times that guilds do not build as much
2) Less FP, lets take your life guild which does approximately 160K fights a season more or less. That equates to 560K a league in FP. Post nerf that becomes 112,000 FP BUT the fight curve stayed the same with top players getting the same % of total fights. Beta has shown that fighter who did 2K now gets 500.
3) If you did more than post, for example had made a beta account you would see what I put is true. Again it has been talked on here. It is not rocket science to see losing 450K in FP a league will have an affect on how FP is used in guild. This goes down to development guilds too where a few do GBG and then help their guild mates. They make less they can help less.
You are for you and you alone...Almost everyone else here wants to help the game and its players...
edit for math mistake

Last edited:
You are for you and you alone...Almost everyone else here wants to help the game and its players...
edit for math mistake
I'm one of the few players on this thread that does not object to the nerf even though - as you have observed yourself - I am one of the top fighters in a top GBG guild. Do you not find it ludicrous to claim "you are for you and you alone"? Your problem is that you are unable to comprehend how a player that gets 15K-18K FPs from GBG each season can accept the nerf without whining about it. That which you are unable to understand you ridicule.

I am confident that INNO is collecting real data and that their decision will be based on facts, not opinions. In the end, their business depends on wanting "to help the game and its players".

2) Less FP, lets take your life guild which does approximately 160K fights a season more or less. That equates to 560K a league in FP. Post nerf that becomes 112,000 FP BUT the fight curve stayed the same with top players getting the same % of total fights. Beta has shown that fighter who did 2K now gets 500.

edit for math mistake
Originally, you had 160K fights and 56K FPs. Edited for math mistake it became 160K fights and 560K FPs. Even though I don't know what your point is your math remains incorrect. Third time's a charm?

Yekk

Regent
Originally, you had 160K fights and 56K FPs. Edited for math mistake it became 160K fights and 560K FPs. Even though I don't know what your point is your math remains incorrect. Third time's a charm?
the edited numbers are correct... 160Kx.351x10=561,600FP rounded to 560K losing 80% of your fights adjusted for the fact 66% does not exist gives 112K fights after nerf... no need for a third set of numbers. I do math you complain...

most may notice I caught the mistake and added an edit message.