• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

King Flush

Marquis
I did this my city on live server and took it from 2k/1k disconnected enough to drop down to 1.5k/950 and was able to get to 90 attrition and with full i can only get to 102 attrition so the last 500 atk meant only 12 attrition and at max 36 extra fights. I know if i planted FP makers in that huge amount of space where i have all the winners plazas and rotundas that i disconnected with my BG i could make far more FPs per day. I will try and do it tomorrow with 1k/1k and see how much i drop then.
so glad you have proved this point that I've been trying to make all this time, it just goes to show that there is already an inbalance as to attack stats don't do enough and yet people think post nerf it will still be worth building them, it's already barely worth building them as MrBlister has very precisely pointed out here.

Beta King

Viceroy
they are just hidden for other players just like in forum contests. Maybe some more will participate there, who didn't want to be attacked personally for their opinion in this open thread - understandable from my side.
Unfortunately it doesn't appear in the list and therefore is hard to find if you don't know about it, if you didn't read the addition to the announcement.
Finally people can express their dislike in this change without certain individuals calling them zombieclickers and saying that their view is "nonsens"! Which is missing an e on the end...

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Finally people can express their dislike in this change without certain individuals calling them zombieclickers
No, precisely, you did not understand anything!
Unnecessary and unargued interventions will be deleted before being visible to all.
Juber asked to explain our experiences and possibly make proposals. No repeating the same thing 50 times without any argument.

And because some spend more time criticizing others (on either side) instead of the original reason for this topic.

Have you ever been in a top guild?

When you reach the limit, you stop fighting. There is also the variant that you have to donate FP and goods when you do more fights. I've only had it once so far and it wasn't well received.
Pericles and I are in the same guild and it is a top GBG guild on our world. Our world is more collaborative than average, and there are more strong diamond guilds than average so most guilds don't have the need to set limits on fights because strong fighters are spread out between 10 guilds. We do have one guild that limits fights above a certain number to people who are willing to serve on the GBG leadership team.

CrashBoom

Legend
...and "are awaiting moderator approval"

How exactly may I understand this, please?
that is how moderated threads/subforum in the forum software works

- user writes his post. other players can't see it
- mod approves it
- and then other will see it

so you will get that approval in 2 weeks when Inno wants that all can see all posts

jovada

Regent
there is no need to punish the active ones because you are burnt out, you don't want to compete anymore, but you want to keep your position. The FP explanation was still minimally understandable, but this ranking point mention fully revealed what your main problem is.:)
Do you realize the complete nonsens you proclame ????

You don't know me , you don't know the world i play , you don't know how many i fight , i showed the attrition i can affort here on beta and my world, i showed that i use my attrition to a maximum ( only i don't wait until i can fight with 0 attrition and i'am not afraid to take a sector with full attrition so guildmates can maybe have the profit) and you are talking about burnt out ? If that was the case i think i rather stop playing , it's not that i have to work and earn my salary with a burnt out , inno don't pay me, so for the xx-th time don't be ridiculous or make accusations based on nothing.

Second i don't care about ranking anymore , not because i'm burnt out because the ranking is fake since years, but you say it's my main problem, i think the problem is those who fight (abuse) all day long just to brag they climbed in the ranking , like i said before that makes you no better then any other player who is dedicated to this game and make the same efforts as you (except not clicking all day long for free)

*Manse*

Farmer
sorry you have not bothered to put the effort in to be able to compete with your more able guild mates, or maybe you just haven't been playing long enough but don't worry if so keep playing put some effort in and you'll get there, the big hitters were once in your shoes too, but low and behold a thing called effort and progression means this isn't forever, I see that you may like a shortcut to this and want things 'gifted' to you as is obviously the attitude when you get on the guild threads asking for you to be 'given' some fights, different levels of players require different approaches as to how you to play the game but the good news is there is currently a natural progression.

lad mig fortælle dig en lille historie, min FOE-historie, jeg begyndte at spille for næsten præcis 1 år siden, jeg lærte meget af at snakke med folk i min guild, der undersøgte spillet online, lidt socialt netværk fik mig tidligt ind i en rigtig god guild som fremmede mit kendskab til spillet og finde ud af den optimale vej til fremskridt har været i højsædet i, at jeg nyder spillet, du starter lidt guildhopping for at få et par mønter i banken og forhåbentlig få et par BP'er, sniping er nøglen tidligt videre til fremskridt, normalt sniger du selvnivellere, så alt er godt i verden, indtil de indser den 1.9, du rent faktisk hjælper dem, prøv at komme i et guild, som enten vil give dig varerne til at nedlægge vigtige bygninger såsom The Arc eller være i stand til at downtrade dig nogle varer, det er umagen værd, hvis downtrading er gratis og nemt,at købe nogle varer af højere alder for at gøre dette (prøv globalt) Jeg fik lidt hjælp med nogle uretfærdige handler tidligt, ikke meget, men det er en gang, hvor jeg faktisk fik noget, jeg var meget taknemmelig, men havde det ikke været, så jeg ville være nået dertil med downtraderne, få bygget dine hovedangrebsbygninger og på et tilstrækkeligt niveau til at kunne fuldføre GE, mens du arbejder på din Arc, det er en grind, men når du kommer til de magiske 80 BP'er og medaljer for udvidelser er rigeligt, og du kan virkelig begynde at skifte gear, i øjeblikket er folketællingen, hvis du vil være en fighter (de fleste gør det) for at fortsætte med at øge dine angrebsbygninger og forsøge at fokusere på at tilføje bygninger, der øger din statistik, gør din forskning i begivenheder, prøv at maksimere dem og hold øje med annoncen for gode tilbud.t haste gennem tiderne på dette tidspunkt kan det være skadeligt, indtil du har en vis evne, CF er fantastisk at have niveauet ret højt, før du går videre gennem tiderne, det er den bedste vareproducerende bygning i spillet og giver dig andre godbidder, inklusive ekstra diamanter, når du fuldfører storyline-quests, det hele tager tid, men langsomt, men sikkert forbedres din statistik, ligesom din kampevne og de belønninger, du opnår, det hele fungerer ligesom harmonisk, og den kurve, du fremskridt i accelererer, hvilket er en god ting og et must i betragtning af at alt bliver dyrere, det er langt billigere for nye spillere at udjævne deres GB'er end det er for erfarne at øge deres GB'er, der er på et meget højere niveau, så med rette, så de erfarne burde tjene mere. Sådan er livet i almindelige værker,sikker på, at I alle er klar over dette og ikke forstår den tankeproces, der synes at antyde, at alle burde være på lige fod, efter et år er jeg nu i stand til at leve med dem, der er i toppen af spillet, og nu har jeg jeg nærmer mig de sidste tidsaldre (skulle ankomme til Jupiter ret snart) stiger mine spillerpoint meget hurtigere, og selvom det ikke var og ikke burde være en faktor tidligt, er det nu nok noget, jeg ville se på som en måde at præstation for at jagte dem, der er øverst på ranglisten, mens hastigheden på min progression langt fra er typisk, er den åben for alle, og alle kan komme dertil, kan det bare tage lidt længere tid, afhængigt af hvor meget tid og kræfter man kan bruge, Gennem 3/4 af min rejse ville nerf ikke have gjort den store forskel for mig, men uansetJeg har arbejdet på at kunne konkurrere hårdere i GBG, så selv for dem, som det i øjeblikket ikke vil påvirke, vil det påvirke dem længere nede, i det mindste hvis de har noget konkurrenceelement i sig, derfor foreslår jeg, at det skader de mest konkurrencedygtige spillere de fleste, uanset hvilket niveau de er på i øjeblikket, og synes ikke, at det er meget af en strækning at sige, at de fleste spillere, der betaler penge til dette spil, er den type spillere, så det forekommer mig et ulogisk skridt at kompromittere dem, ja 'det er' ikke din bekymring' Jeg hører folk græde, men jeg kan stadig påpege mine meninger.Derfor foreslår jeg, at det skader de mest konkurrencedygtige spillere mest, uanset hvilket niveau de befinder sig på i øjeblikket, og tror ikke, at det er meget besværligt at sige, at de fleste spillere, der betaler penge til dette spil, er den type spillere, så det virker som et ulogisk skridt til at mig for at kompromittere dem, ja 'det er ikke din bekymring' Jeg hører folk græde, men jeg kan stadig påpege mine meninger.Derfor foreslår jeg, at det skader de mest konkurrencedygtige spillere mest, uanset hvilket niveau de befinder sig på i øjeblikket, og tror ikke, at det er meget besværligt at sige, at de fleste spillere, der betaler penge til dette spil, er den type spillere, så det virker som et ulogisk skridt til at mig for at kompromittere dem, ja 'det er ikke din bekymring' Jeg hører folk græde, men jeg kan stadig påpege mine meninger
sorry you have not bothered to put the effort in to be able to compete with your more able guild mates, or maybe you just haven't been playing long enough but don't worry if so keep playing put some effort in and you'll get there, the big hitters were once in your shoes too, but low and behold a thing called effort and progression means this isn't forever, I see that you may like a shortcut to this and want things 'gifted' to you as is obviously the attitude when you get on the guild threads asking for you to be 'given' some fights, different levels of players require different approaches as to how you to play the game but the good news is there is currently a natural progression.

let me tell you a little story, my FOE story, I started playing almost exactly 1 year ago, I learned a lot from talking to people in my guild researching the game online, bit of social networking got me into a really good guild early on which furthered my knowledge of the game and figuring out optimal way to progress has been forefront in me enjoying the game, you start out a bit of guild hopping to get a few coins in the bank and hopefully gain a few BP's, sniping is key early on to progress usually you are sniping self levelers so all good in the world until they realise the 1.9 you're actually helping them, try to get in a guild which will either gift you the goods to put down important buildings such as The Arc or be able to downtrade you some goods, worthwhile if downtrades are free and easy, to purchase some higher age goods to do this (try global) I did get a bit of help with some unfair trades early on, not a lot but it is one time when I was actually handed something, I was very grateful but had it not been so I'd have gotten there with the downtrades, get your main attack buildings built and at a sufficient level to be able to complete GE whilst working on your Arc, it's a grind but when you get to the magic 80 BP's and medals for expansions are a plenty and you can really start shifting up the gears, currently pre nerf the census is if you want to be a fighter (most do) to continue upping your attack buildings and try to focus on adding buildings that increase your stats, do your research on events, try to maximise them and keep an eye on the AD for bargains, don't rush through the ages at this point it can be detrimental until you are at a certain ability, CF is great to have leveled pretty high before you advance through the ages it's the best goods producing building in the game and gives you other goodies including extra diamonds when completing the storyline quests, it all takes time but slowly but surely your stats improve as does your fighting ability and the rewards you achieve, it all just kind of works harmonously and the curve in which you progress accelerates which is a good thing and a must really considering everything get's more expensive, it's far cheaper for new players to level their GB's than it is for the experienced to increase their GB's that are of a much higher level so rightfully so the experienced should earn more this is just how life in general works, sure you are all aware of this and don't understand the thought process that seems to suggest that everyone should be on an even footing, after a year I'm now able to live with those at the top of the game and now I'm approaching the latter ages (should arrive in Jupiter pretty soon) my player points are increasing much quicker and whilst it wasn't and shouldn't be a factor early on it is now probably something I'd be looking at as a way of achievement to go chasing those at the top in the rankings, whilst the speed of my progression is far from typical it is open to all and everyone can get there just may take a bit longer depending on how much time and effort one can put in, Through 3/4 of my journey the nerf wouldn't have made much difference to me but regardless I'd been working towards being able to compete more heavily in GBG so even for those that it currently won't effect it will effect them further down the line at least if they have any competitive element to them, therefore I suggest it hurts the most competitive players the most whatever level they currently are at and don't think that it's much of a stretch to say that most players that pay money into this game are those type of players so seems a illogical step to me to compromise them, yes 'that's not your concern' I hear people cry but I can still point out my opinions.
I have played this game since 2014… 3 cities in Jupiter age.
I still dont like ego-players in large guilds.

Last edited:

King Flush

Marquis

You don't know me , you don't know the world i play , you don't know how many i fight , i showed the attrition i can affort here on beta and my world, i showed that i use my attrition to a maximum ( only i don't wait until i can fight with 0 attrition and i'am not afraid to take a sector with full attrition so guildmates can maybe have the profit) and you are talking about burnt out ? If that was the case i think i rather stop playing , it's not that i have to work and earn my salary with a burnt out , inno don't pay me, so for the xx-th time don't be ridiculous or make accusations based on nothing.

Second i don't care about ranking anymore , not because i'm burnt out because the ranking is fake since years, but you say it's my main problem, i think the problem is those who fight (abuse) all day long just to brag they climbed in the ranking , like i said before that makes you no better then any other player who is dedicated to this game and make the same efforts as you (except not clicking all day long for free)
you get up on your high horse everytime someone questions yourself yet you constantly assume you know others calling them zombieclickers and such, hypocrisy at it's best

jovada

Regent
you get up on your high horse everytime someone questions yourself yet you constantly assume you know others calling them zombieclickers and such, hypocrisy at it's best
First i react on personal accusations by people like you .
Second when i said how should i call you " the zombieclickers" was a reaction on the denigration to all other guilds from another person calling them " the participation league" and someone saying " we the pros", denigrating everyone else who is dedicated to this game.

So you better look in the mirror before you continue personal attacks

Beta King

Viceroy

"The ranking is fake since years", please provide some proof so this can be fact checked?

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
"The ranking is fake for years", please provide some proof so this can be fact checked?
Not only can players on the phone not be able to fight on equal terms with those who combine GvG and GbG, but a lot of fights are the result of arrangements between players when they exchanged sectors with 8 champions.

Beta King

Viceroy
Not only can players on the phone not be able to fight on equal terms with those who combine GvG and GbG, but a lot of fights are the result of arrangements between players when they exchanged sectors with 8 champions.
Is there a forum thread discussing this atrocity and is it still a viable way to make ranking points?

jovada

Regent
The ranking is fake for years", please provide some proof so this can be fact checked?
Maybe you are a newbie and do know nothing and only come here on the forum to create chaos.

GvG always has been a tool to abuse rankingpoints.
There was the leveling of GB where many players jumped in when realizing that once a level 30 GB provided billions of ranking points.
And there is the abuse of the 0 attrition in GbG

So all over the years take your pick

jovada

Regent
Is there a forum thread discussing this atrocity and is it still a viable way to make ranking points?
Take your time and search the forum , you can go a few years back i think, inno took several mesures to counter the abuse but there is still possibilty to abuse , I stopped about 2 years ago to play GvG on the beta , and not because i'm burned out :p :p ;)

King Flush

Marquis
First i react on personal accusations by people like you .
Second when i said how should i call you " the zombieclickers" was a reaction on the denigration to all other guilds from another person calling them " the participation league" and someone saying " we the pros", denigrating everyone else who is dedicated to this game.

So you better look in the mirror before you continue personal attacks
no mate unlike you I haven't resorted to personal attacks or name calling apart from once jokingly but that post was deleted anyhow

HunZ95

Squire

you don't know me and you don't know anyone else who opposes change, yet you portray everyone as greedy and exploitative just because they disagree with you. you bring up a lot of things that no one mentions or really cares about, but you still try to argue with them. is there any difference ?

No one wrote that someone is a better player because fights a lot. but active, that's for sure.and regardless of why fighting, you want to cut down his/her fun and playtime.

King Flush

Marquis
Maybe you are a newbie and do know nothing and only come here on the forum to create chaos.

GvG always has been a tool to abuse rankingpoints.
There was the leveling of GB where many players jumped in when realizing that once a level 30 GB provided billions of ranking points.
And there is the abuse of the 0 attrition in GbG

So all over the years take your pick
time and time again I've asked how many players are getting huge fights from only hitting zero attrition sectors and not giving anything back to justify their rewards, very very few so this nerf is like using a sledge hammer to swat a fly, better there be a fly than wreck the house trying to kill it, or better still find a more effective way to kill the fly.