• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Ozziegal

Farmer
It's actually not that easy to end up in group C)) a lot of guilds are ready to rip your throat out for placing 6th to get the -75. And only the 6th place brings the possibility to enter the lower half. So it is also a big challenge, don't see a problem there since they can only get a lvl 1 and only if they don't screw up even once. I'd even go so far as to say it's even harder than just being a big strong guildor in case of players running around those strong guilds just for the building.
As far as I can see those 1-3 guilds who won the last championship are placed with weaker guilds this championship 3 out 6 times so far on a couple of worlds in my server. The guild with 2-3 wins have a better shuffle matchmaking algorithm.
I don't care much one way or the other, I hate gbg) just saying that it not easy. Watched for a few seasons the fight between 4-5-6-7 places, was way more fun than watching the upper half) they all had approximately the same points up to the last night +/-100 points, and that is very hard to guess who gets the 6th)
That's exactly what I mean by a perverse incentive Devilsangel. Guilds should be competing for the top spots, not the bottom ones!

Una Queen

Squire
third championship and still no city def. Im starting to doubt this city def is being added to gbg that inno promised was coming.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Beta forum truly becomes an 2nd ranked deal. Directing announcements to Inno's site directly to artificially boost visits, gaining a rigged statistic, to not even bothering making a feedback topic. Instead throwing us to "share your feedback" into the feedback overview on the forum.
As for feedback. Just whoever is making the announcement, copy paste from Inno's site j to the forum. This going back and forth is really annoying and making it very hard to read the information. Also, take at least the effort to create an feedback topic.

InnoGames

Your friendly forum bot
Thanks for the feedback!

Beta forum truly becomes an 2nd ranked deal. Directing announcements to Inno's site directly to artificially boost visits, gaining a rigged statistic, to not even bothering making a feedback topic. Instead throwing us to "share your feedback" into the feedback overview on the forum.
As for feedback. Just whoever is making the announcement, copy paste from Inno's site j to the forum. This going back and forth is really annoying and making it very hard to read the information. Also, take at least the effort to create an feedback topic.

We have created the feedback thread, which you can find here: Feedback - New Championship Rewards. Apologies for not doing it right away. The full announcements can now always be found on the knowledge base to streamline our announcements across all our community channels, which our Knowledge Base should be the point of truth.

Kono

Merchant
Did something change regarding rewards? In Platinum league I'm getting the same rewards as in the Diamond (10 FPs, 50 goods, 5 units...).

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Thanks for the feedback!

We have created the feedback thread, which you can find here: Feedback - New Championship Rewards. Apologies for not doing it right away. The full announcements can now always be found on the knowledge base to streamline our announcements across all our community channels, which our Knowledge Base should be the point of truth.
Yeah, right streamlining. The knowledge hub could've easily coexisted. Pressing cntrl-a, cntrl-c and cntrl-p can't be that time consuming or hard tbh. While it's at the player's end very annoying. To switching back and forth. While commonly not even a list is presented with specs/age. It's such a down step in QoL. Both can easily coexist while streamlining stuff. For example initial announcement could be made and the CM can press cntrl-a, cntrl-c, cntrl-p. Adding the sentence "for changes and updated information check the knowledge hub." At Beta, if changes occurs whenever the CM got the time they could easily pressing cntrl-a, cntrl-c, cntrl-p and adding a response on the announcement like it used to be. That way it's much easier and quicker to notice changes and reading through the announcements.
This also true for all community channels. Whoever is the CM or in charge of the respective channel.

Another point which is missing for many years, are tutorial videos. In the current format, both on the classic forum announcements and knowledge hub announcements, there's data-overload. A calm informational video from the devs for Beta during new and complicated stuff would be extremely beneficial to streamline Beta-testing. With the disclaimer ofc that it's likely subject to changes. Upon live-release a final-tutorial video can be enormously helpful for newbies. As due to the data overload some don't even bother commuting the time necessary for it. An informational video of <5 minutes can be vastly more easy to watch and understand the mechanics

BarraG

Farmer
This is joke with GBG we can to nothing and INNO have still not fix the ranking system. It is worst now than before so many players I know are not happy unless you are in the top guilds which are limited. It is so easily to get to diamond where it should not be... Is INNO working solution to adjust this or what ?

Arch1e

Marquis
I’m starting to wonder if that ranking shouldn’t be based on the number of fights or sectors taken, not the number of victories or vps. A win is hardly a win if you have no opposition, which is happening increasingly. VPs are only there to determine your win in the current season, but they are meaningless in the current format when the championship, if there is an equal number of wins, gets determined by which guild had the easier seasons for vp generation. If you make the championship about actually fighting, it is a better reflection of what guilds are actually doing. I think that kind of ranking would also be much fairer on the guilds that fight hard but still can’t win a season, where they can currently find themselves ranked in the bottom teens when everyone knows they are basically top 10 guilds (unlike some who end up there by wins alone).

Last edited:

Shelby GT500

Merchant
It should be noted here that the best, fairest and most equitable system will be something similar to this:
All guilds start from scratch and progress to the guild's current level: upon reaching level 10, for example, we have ereward building level 1, at 20 we have level 2 and so on.
Only in this way will it be possible for solo guilds or guilds of half a dozen players to aspire, one day, to have access to reward buildings.
As it stands, the same people always receive the rewards, which simply demotivates a guild and its players.
Thank you InnoGames for giving me ZERO diamonds for more than 800 fights today...you're on the right track...

Ironrooster

Baronet
Wyverntide Smithy - Lvl 1

I just started getting fragments for this as a battle reward. But I can't find any information on it.

Anyone else getting these?

Arch1e

Marquis
The bot posted the update to GbG, if there is more info, it should be around there

Ironrooster

Baronet
The bot posted the update to GbG, if there is more info, it should be around there

Thanks