• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

PilgrimDK

Merchant
That might be true for the first few rounds, but as I said, if the matchmaking takes the winnings into account, it's very likely the top guilds will face each other, making VP almost completely irrelevant. It doesn't make sense to judge the ranking based on the very 1st round when a championship last for 6 rounds. So, for now, I wouldn't judge the system too much in this regard. That's another question if rankings will still look like this after 3-4 rounds, in that case, the system does not work right / is broken.
Matchmaking has never worked in GBG history, but lets see. I wonder if we will have enough money in the bank to play severel serious rounds c",)

The first GBG season on live has concluded. I have a question about the guild ranking scorecard. There were several guilds that started the season in mid- to high Platinum. These guilds won their season and, as had happened in the past, got elevated to D1000. According to the scorecard, these guilds are now more highly ranked than the guilds that started the season in D1000 and came in second. On Beta, is this how it has been working? Are victories won in lower leagues counted as wins in upper leagues if the winner moves up at the end of the season? If so, hypothetically, a guild could win their season in Copper, move to Gold where they win again, move to Platinum where they win again, and end up in Diamond with 3 victories, none of which were earned in Diamond.

CrashBoom

Legend
The first GBG season on live has concluded. I have a question about the guild ranking scorecard. There were several guilds that started the season in mid- to high Platinum. These guilds won their season and, as had happened in the past, got elevated to D1000. According to the scorecard, these guilds are now more highly ranked than the guilds that started the season in D1000 and came in second. On Beta, is this how it has been working? Are victories won in lower leagues counted as wins in upper leagues if the winner moves up at the end of the season? If so, hypothetically, a guild could win their season in Copper, move to Gold where they win again, move to Platinum where they win again, and end up in Diamond with 3 victories, none of which were earned in Diamond.
yes that how it works on beta too

a guild starting with 0 LP and then 6 wins and they are "better" than all other guilds without 6 wins
(6 wins are automatically 1000 LP after the 6th season)

Yes, it's a bit silly but that is how it works. But such a guild, starting in Copper league, would obtain almost no fragments for the Tower of Champions and that's what we are chasing now, right?

ditsky

Squire
The new GB, it s like the end of the "Group B Rally Cars",

All restrictions now make it more expensive for everyone no longer a hero race,

How bizarre, first you are bred up and then neutralized

In my opinion never change a winning gameplay,

Something that makes you great should be considered accordingly.

In the past this also led to the downfall of other browser game platforms royal.com aka king.com aka midas.com

and then in the end it will grab you from the outside too | "A**** Flashplayer ends"

For better transparency Inno should give the entire FoE community the opportunity to express themselves

run both versions through the servers or simply let them click via webpoll.

the new GB version against the old GB version are up for vote.

Last edited:

Arch1e

Marquis
Yes, discussed some weeks ago also. It’s doubtful that they will have the treasury as a new guild to really get through and build enough even to win that last platinum league, let alone their first diamond, but it is still possible. Depends on numbers and individual goods stocks.

ArklurBeta

Baronet
I know Victory Points reset when new championship starts, but couldn't find a source about what happens to Victories? Does that also reset?

Also, will the "championship won" be taken into account in rankings? If yes, in what way? Currently the ranking is based on LP > Victories > VP, as far as I know.

ArklurBeta

Baronet
the ranking is based on LP > Victories > VP > guild level
fixed
Lol, I want to see a case where 2 guilds have the same amount of VPs, exactly the same amount (next to LP and Victories obviously, but that is actually can happen).

Btw, any source for your answers? Regarding the first 2, last one is irrelevant.

CrashBoom

Legend
any source for your answers
the announcement

You can track your progress in Battlegrounds and the Championship on the new Leaderboard. The Rankings button will now show the Guild-Battlegrounds-based ranking by default. The ranks will be based firstly on League Points your Guild currently has, secondly on the amount of Battleground victories in the current Championship, thirdly on total Victory Points accumulated in the current Championship, and lastly on the Guild Level.

point 1 victories reset:
text says "secondly on the amount of Battleground victories in the current Championship"
so they have to reset or that won't be the victories in current championship but all

point 2 championship won:
they describe exactly the 4 points the ranking is based on. and none of them is how often a guild won

ArklurBeta

Baronet
point 1 victories reset:
text says "secondly on the amount of Battleground victories in the current Championship"
so they have to reset or that won't be the victories in current championship but all
I was thinking about that but it's not necessary to reset the counter, although it would be hard to track how well you are doing if you can't see the victory count for the current championship. But okay, likely it will reset because of that.

@Juber, just to be sure, could you confirm this?

All the new GBG format did was create "super Guilds" where the stronger players join a top guild to get the championship, so there is no balance. There are just 2 or 3 super strong guilds and the rest can not compete. The top guilds get the Championship building, becoming even stronger, more dominant. 2nd place should have gotten 2000 fragments and 3rd 1000. I think this was not thought through properly but Inno's real purpose was to make people spend more diamonds, and spend more real money. I think in the end, smaller guilds will not diamond buildings as much as they once did.

Last edited:

Boo...

Baronet
We kindly ask you to remove the random selection of goods during the construction of the Field Camp at the headquarters.
Please do this as in the expedition - all eras of guild players.

The guild has one player per era, the cost of the Field Camp includes 70 thousand of this era. You can not do it this way.

Una Queen

Squire
is the guild matchmaking random in each season or is the matchmaking done by vp's guilds have racked up? because someone said to me the matchmaking is done by ranking of vp's which I believe is far from the truth. can someone tell me if this is true or not. thanks.