• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Arch1e

Marquis
Speak for yourself my guild on live lives for the day we meet our greatest rivals we hate TRULY HATE the boring merry go round every 4 or 8 hours when we have to hold the map or pin everyone back and run out of things to hit after the 1st hour

but unfortunately due to the stupid matchmaking we only meet our greatest rivals every 2/3 months and when we do no quarter is given on either side traps palaces you name it we and they use it

We don’t trap, but it is a fight for sure when we meet any of the other strong guilds. No chatting about who could hold what or where, the only holds you see are for the benefit of the guild in question.

CrashBoom

Legend
Do I farm or fight?
situation: your guild has taken a 0% attrition sector. all helped. went very fast
then the next sector: only 2 siege camps helps. so 52% attrition.

do you still help and fight until that sector is taken (what takes longer because not all from the 0% sector will help there)
or do you wait for the next sector with 4 or more siege camps ?

Arch1e

Marquis
It didn't start out that way. Originally farming didn't even exist. At all. Mainly because no one was trying to min-max rewards when Guild Battlegrounds was introduced. They were trying to win by their own strength against their closest matched opponent on the board. That's why I can confidently say fighters don't need farmers just to survive. Fighters were already thriving without farmers and were winning consistently.

This, 100% true. Guilds that fought didn’t even necessarily understand why others didn’t.

RonTeddy

Merchant
situation: your guild has taken a 0% attrition sector. all helped. went very fast
then the next sector: only 2 siege camps helps. so 52% attrition.

do you still help and fight until that sector is taken (what takes longer because not all from the 0% sector will help there)
or do you wait for the next sector with 4 or more siege camps ?
When swapping sectors, you don't have to wait long for sectors. Nobody expects a single fighter to attack a sector with 2 or 3 camps, something like that stays until later. But it's all history, a new time begins tomorrow.

CDmark

Baronet
hmm, looks like attacking army defense potions no longer stack. Guess I missed that change announcement. I found out bcs I was in the middle of a race, I added 200, 100, 100, fast. I look after losing 2 troops I never lose at high defense, I only had 100 more defense. thought I screwed up, went to add a 200, saw the message about replacing current boost. not happy, wasted 3 potions

Last edited:

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
hmm, looks like attacking army defense potions no longer stack. Guess I missed that change announcement. I found out bcs I was in the middle of a race, I added 200, 100, 100, fast. I look after losing a 2 troops I never lose at high defense, I only had 100 more defense. thought I screwed up, went to add a 200, saw the message about replacing current boost. not happy, wasted 3 potions

CDmark

Baronet
ok, ty I guess the multiple blue D for GE5 is gone too since it says "for all army boosts". I tested, only one blue D potion too. So, hundreds of 20% and 30% in inventory, use 1 at a time, I am good for over a year, at 3 per day

@The Lady Ann,Emberguard,Arch1e

Now I want to know - what is a farmer? I always describe myself as a fighter. I obviously do a lot of fighting in the live world when I'm alone at night. I have to get all the sectors and set up buildings for the early shift - I'm in a top 10 fighting guild. Do I farm or fight?
This concerns the past, from today onwards everything is different in the live world too.
Are you swaping sectors back and forth with other guilds for rewards or are you fighting for VP and trying to keep all the other guilds of the map.

Maybe a silent nerf to make it impossible to use higher era units until you reach the era, like it’s impossible to use promethium or oricalcum before you reach AF or OF… (ducks)
someone on in my live guild lost their turtles and support refused to return them, they quit the game. Maybe this is the new way.. I suspect the new quest line and speed up of earlier eras is being snuck in to prevent new Indy/pe turtle fighters, but I don't have experience building those cities so ‍♂️

Emberguard

Emperor
someone on in my live guild lost their turtles
In battle (can be diamond healed) or did they use them in a siege (can't be diamond healed)? Did they delete it? Did they check their PvP Arena defending army? Did they contact support immediately or wait a while? Did they check their filters to make sure they didn't filter it out of the display?

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
In battle (can be diamond healed) or did they use them in a siege (can't be diamond healed)? Did they delete it? Did they check their PvP Arena defending army? Did they contact support immediately or wait a while?
I think the most important question would be
how often did the support give him the turtle back in the past o_O

and some more interesting questions
was it for free the previous times (no diamonds to revive) ?
did the player then decided it is cheaper (no diamonds) to ask the support to get it back for free instead of using diamonds to revive them ?

Arch1e

Marquis
someone on in my live guild lost their turtles and support refused to return them, they quit the game. Maybe this is the new way.. I suspect the new quest line and speed up of earlier eras is being snuck in to prevent new Indy/pe turtle fighters, but I don't have experience building those cities so ‍♂️
So happy to hear that, as people in other fora have been talking about how support have revived them, even without the dimes cost.

Arch1e

Marquis
In battle (can be diamond healed) or did they use them in a siege (can't be diamond healed)? Did they delete it? Did they check their PvP Arena defending army? Did they contact support immediately or wait a while? Did they check their filters to make sure they didn't filter it out of the display?
I honestly don’t think it should matter. You used a troop, you lost it. Hard as that must be if you rely on that to make your way, but given how people have been sharing the pathway to get those troops in the first place, and how much that has been used to ‘compete’, it should be a hard no for anyone who loses them and asks support to revive them.