• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

charging 75k is exclusively for the largest guilds
I think 75k is a fair price for the building on the homebase. You build it once and can use ist for 11 days with all benefits.
A Fortified Guild Command Post cost about 7k goods and is normaly useable for only a short period.
small guilds which cannot afford this have not to play the diamond league

jovada

Regent
First look i like it , big strong guilds will still rule and that is only normal.

Positive is start with building in HQ so you can always break out and not necessary to wait till the lesser guilds used their attrition before the greedy use the camps haha. Of course maybe there are guilds that can't afford to build but that lays in their hands to build up treasury.

Positive at least 1 slot in every province, in RL for the moment surrounding my HQ i have 3x 0 and 1x 1 slot and it is on the seashore not even to go into land. It's a big handicap against other guilds that we normally beat but now are behind because they have 4 slots surrounding their HQ

Positive also the 80% limit for attrition no endless fighting for profiteurs

Maybe some other things can be adjusted but at first look i like this.

Boo...

Baronet
Okay, Inno, your idea is clear - replace farming with fighting for guild rating. But then stop playing "black box surprise" with us and give us a strategy game. Stop writing algorithms for random goods, and make the consumption of goods predictable. We already spend 1,500,000 goods per season.

-Alin-

Emperor
imagine_2023-08-24_193049025.png

By this formula we should have next values:
145-5600%
150-6000%
155-6400%
160-6800%
165-7200%
170-7600%
175-8000%
180-8400%
185-8800%
190-9200%
195-9600%
200-10000%

Is now a limit of attrition? :)

Last edited:

Finkadel

Marquis
And if there is no level 80 Arc? If a novice player, then the guild should tell him - get out?
Do you understand what this means? Novice players will be in poverty to download the Arc in guilds that are dead. But when you pump the Arc to level 80 (this is about a year in such conditions), then come. If you survive.

My guild wants players to develop and stay with us, and not swing in the garbage pit.
Umm, seriously, 1 year to build the Arc to 80...? Wow, I thought I was lazy at the new world, and it took me 3 months... Paying for the goods 2,5k for start...

-Alin-

Emperor
Not that someone would care, but I will stop playing gbg if the costs for instant buildings will be kept at 125 diamonds. Even 50 diamonds like we currently have is not really cheap, but 125 is outrageous with all the diamond nerfs that we had in the guild expedition.
tier 1 building is 50 diamonds
tier 2 building is 90 diamonds
tier 3 building is 125 diamonds
buildings on the HQ are 250 diamonds to insta them.

with 2 tier 2 buildings you are perfectly fine and cheaper, you get 80% reduction (40+40)+ victory points or advancements for just 180 diamonds, unlikely as before when for 4 siege camps you had to spend 200 diamonds and use 4 slots also for that manner and either got 96% without cap and 66.6 with the cap which was worse.
also a tier 3 with tier 2 is 125+50 which is 175 diamonds, much less and you get still 80% reduction.

But about goods, camps are pretty expensive, especially the main HQ one.
Now it just deppends on the map and guilds, if all are keeping the buildings and arent deleting them, will be cheaper than before in term of cost of goods.

Last edited:

-Alin-

Emperor
Since you only build 1 every 14 days, I don't think it's that expensive.
Try build 2, because I see other guild did that already on our map, they get the same VP with half of our sectors, lol :))
Even with 2 of them, are still 2 weeks in which You can get back the goods, assuming a guild with 50 members is producing 150k goods daily(3k each), all should be fine.

Our guild is nearly there, we need 25k more treasure goods to reach the 150k daily.
imagine_2023-08-24_204327689.png

Last edited:

Dessire

Regent
Okay, Inno, your idea is clear - replace farming with fighting for guild rating. But then stop playing "black box surprise" with us and give us a strategy game. Stop writing algorithms for random goods, and make the consumption of goods predictable. We already spend 1,500,000 goods per season.
This is the best gvg system I have ever seen in a mobile game. Wars lasts like 2 hours and you can have like 4 per day against a random guild according to your victory points.

More details here:

@InnoGames , please, delete gvg and GBG and use that system!

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried 2 barracks, it does nothing, 1 attrition every fight. 3 hour build time or 125 diamonds for fortified is too much and too long. It has now become a true diamond battlegrounds. I do like some of the ideas, but some make no sense and hurt the game. Then consider how weak Titan troops are, it really sucks

Last edited:

-Alin-

Emperor
Huge reduction to diamond rewards. Today I had 335 fights and got only 1 reward of 45 diamonds.
Thats 0.13 diamonds per fight.

I did 267 fights and got 45 diamonds only once today, 0.168 diamonds per fight.

Before with 25 diamonds in Diamond league was 0.25 diamonds per fight average.

Lets assume is 0.125 diamonds per fight now, so 50% less diamonds? :) Like they did with GE :p

Last edited: