• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Shelby GT500

Merchant
I like the way the guild battleground are now, but in terms of prizes, Inno only remembers the top 3 in the diamond league, thus excluding 99.9999% of the guilds that also participate in the same league! It seems that idiocy also reigns at Inno.

I like the way the guild battleground are now, but in terms of prizes, Inno only remembers the top 3 in the diamond league, thus excluding 99.9999% of the guilds that also participate in the same league! It seems that idiocy also reigns at Inno.
INNO is following an example used very widely. For example, the Olympics only rewards the top three finishers in any event.

Inno has killed competition between guilds. It only matters now between the top few guilds in each world.
My experience is that competition between guilds has significantly increased since the GBG reform. Participation is up and discussion as well. People are strategising over which position the guild must take in the ranking and how badly they want the tower of champions.
The new format is a success. I would not want to go back to the old GBG.

Owl II

Emperor
My experience is that competition between guilds has significantly increased since the GBG reform. Participation is up and discussion as well. People are strategising over which position the guild must take in the ranking and how badly they want the tower of champions.
The new format is a success. I would not want to go back to the old GBG.
There is no competition. There is no ground for competition. Rather, there is competition only where it was before. But now there is a farm and chess where there used to be a drive and a race, but there was no direct confrontation. Players save resources.

Owl II

Emperor
The last thing I would like is a return to the old GBG. But the rankings in the new are unreasoned. How? How can the strongest guild in the world, the only winner of the championship, end up in second place in the ranking, while losers who were lucky to get into the dead group, flaunt the first? (Now we will not talk about bots and mults, only about the ranking)

The strongest guild had a stroke of bad luck with pool placement. If a championship would take 20 GBG seasons then over time they would emerge with the highest ranking. But only 6 seasons is too short to always give a representative impression of each guild's strength. In my live server the 5th strongest guild is placed at rank 16 because they always end up with one of the 4 guilds that are stronger than them. So far those poor buggers haven't achieved any victory and several weaker guilds are ranked above them because those guilds won in platinum.

Is this fair? No, not really. The problem is caused by matchmaking that happens based on league points. That needs some tweaking.

Flo0Fil2L0

Merchant
No chance of winning this Building, I'm in a small guild and even so, if we manage to reach the diamond league we have no chance of winning the championship...

It's not about having a good level of play, being hyper active in the game, but just being in a big guild to have a chance of winning this trophy...

Good luck to the big guilds :)

Owl II

Emperor
No chance of winning this Building, I'm in a small guild and even so, if we manage to reach the diamond league we have no chance of winning the championship...

It's not about having a good level of play, being hyper active in the game, but just being in a big guild to have a chance of winning this trophy...

Good luck to the big guilds :)
This trophy is the only weak incentive for players to join a strong guild and participate in a team game. Try something other than messing around in their garden

Dessire

Regent
Woooow so it is more important for you earn a prize more than put an effort to make your guild stronger and make it be one of the top 3? Woow , so selfish.

Astrid

Baronet
In the world where I have my main city there is 1 dominant guild. There is no way to compete with them, they are head and shoulders above the rest. They managed to gather more than 90% of the world players that spend tens of thousands of diamonds each event. Over 20 players of that guild have their Arcs at 180 and besides them it's only me and 4-5 more players from different guilds who have it at 180. I mentioned this so that you can imagine the difference.

So this guild wins everything - all championships and they are the only ones who will get those buildings at level 2. It would have been nice if the 2nd and 3rd place would have been rewarded a bit better in my opinion, the way the system is built now is that no other guild will ever catch up with them.

Yekk

Regent
In the world where I have my main city there is 1 dominant guild. There is no way to compete with them, they are head and shoulders above the rest. They managed to gather more than 90% of the world players that spend tens of thousands of diamonds each event. Over 20 players of that guild have their Arcs at 180 and besides them it's only me and 4-5 more players from different guilds who have it at 180. I mentioned this so that you can imagine the difference.

So this guild wins everything - all championships and they are the only ones who will get those buildings at level 2. It would have been nice if the 2nd and 3rd place would have been rewarded a bit better in my opinion, the way the system is built now is that no other guild will ever catch up with them.
With the complete inequality in how leagues form maybe your guild will not see them in a season. Only Inno could reward the best guild with a reward that increases that inequality.

.Chris

Baronet
I think I would favor BGB Championship Buildings with more levels sucht hat you get the final level if you manage to win all 6 rounds but placing second or third is still somewhat meaningful

PilgrimDK

Merchant
Maybe there are more competition between guilds now, but the diamond costs are out of this world. I will guess they drink something more expensive than coffee at the office now. c",)

Matchmaking are horible as ever and how you are placed in groups after your luck can affect you ranking placement, winning and various other stuff dramatically.

PilgrimDK

Merchant
The first Championship building level 2, will those who miss some frags to reach it get another chance or what happens with the Frags up to 15.000?