• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

CDmark

Baronet
Not to be a bearer of bad news, my guess for diamonds, we will see about the same reduction we saw in GE, 50% overall. AGAIN, why Inno can't just post the secret information, I don't know.

So, 50% less D's to earn, let's say same attrition reduction cost for goods and diamond popping, only the HQ investment cost is the big change FOR COSTS. Toss in the 80% cap with larger amounts of advances needed to close (25% to 88% increase, 200 vs 300 advances, rough numbers), means less map flips, more player activity. Probably 3 flips per day will be the norm for a map that moves fast. 100 attrition at the cap of 80% is 500 battles, expect more attrition since 80% isn't guaranteed. There is an additional investment cost of 75K goods and 250 D to place 1,2,3.

That is my summary to my guild without the breakdown. I know the diamonds haven't been determined but I like my guess.

Bigbartxc90

Farmer
it takes so much to get the higher age units, then even more to get enough attack boost to play beyond the maximum attrition.
and now they double it to 24k... makes me sad.
The worst part is after years of playing, planing and fighting, one update and its all gone...

Goldra

Marquis
When the tournament of 6 Battlegrounds ends, we will have a new building? Or we will continue getting the same building?

Can someone explain to me the victory point calculation?
There is no any building on a sector but something increases its victory point.
Is it a bug or I misunderstood something?
1693348730966.png1693348740545.png

CrashBoom

Legend
When the tournament of 6 Battlegrounds ends, we will have a new building? Or we will continue getting the same building?
I would say it depends when it will go live

if the championsship test on beta is going longer than the 6 weeks and it then doesn't go live directly then they won't introduce a new building in the 2nd championship

so time will tell.
and we will see how long it takes before the championship goes live ;)

Last edited:
and we will see how long it takes before the championship goes live ;)
TBH I think the ranking is long overdue but a lot of benevolant good guilds have been killing it on gvg, but they totally crumble in gbg. The guilds who are chaotic evil are great in gbg, so it's sad that they'll get that recognition that may be deserved but annoying. So there's going to be a lot of turmoil on live when this hits.

Boo...

Baronet
  • The first factor will no longer be the League Points you got and will get in your current Championship, but the League Points you currently have.

How will guilds with 1000 league points be ranked?
And how many factors are in the new rating? What is the second factor?

Kommodor

Merchant
Why do you write 80% on buildings, when later on battlefields capped at 66.6%, this is a common cheat of players!! I enter even with 4*40% and my attrition for 65 fights rises to 20-23(66.6). you tricked players into thinking that it was possible to reach 80%, instead of informing them that 66.6% remained !!!!! in the past nerf it was honestly reported you get 66.6 even with ten camps...

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Why do you write 80% on buildings, when later on battlefields capped at 66.6%, this is a common cheat of players!! I enter even with 4*40% and my attrition for 65 fights rises to 20-23(66.6). you tricked players into thinking that it was possible to reach 80%, instead of informing them that 66.6% remained !!!!! in the past nerf it was honestly reported you get 66.6 even with ten camps...
The attrition reduction is not capped at 66.6%, but at 80%.
The 66.6% was tested before and was reverted.

A sample of 65 fights is not representative. You need to take a much larger sample for it to mean smth :D

MATR

Squire
Would you happen to know how much it takes to beat 12k% in Titan (orangery lvl included) ?
I remember seeing somewhere a screenshot of a guy over 5k% atk, and I wonder if that's enough ^^
My experience in my live server world with trying to figure out battle calculation is that I need a minimum of 50% attack of the enemy defense on 2 battle fights to barely win (1 or 2 troops left). Def also needs to be at least 50% of enemy attack. Defense amount is just as critical, If the enemy can kill my troops in 2 hits and it take me 3 hits to kill them, I'm likely to lose. For sure it matters on the enemy troop make-up and your troops but in general that is my estimate and experience in GE L5. This is also assuming manual battling and no diamond refresh after first fight. I say generally because I have hover tanks in progressive era on beta, here I can fight and win against gbg enemy with 3 times more attack and defense than I have because of stealth.

MATR

Squire
So here are some numbers on diamond rewards after 4 days of playing:
- total number of fights: 1470
- total number of diamond rewards: 9 (x 45 = 405 diamonds)
- chance of winning diamond reward: 0.61%
- 3.6 fights per diamond on average

This looks to be very close to how it was. So my conclusion is that chance of winning diamonds has not been reduced.
Taking into account that above sample is still small, numbers should not be considered as fully accurate.

The total number of diamonds expected to be won compared to farming will be reduced simply because of smaller number of fights. But that is only for players who were lucky to be in such guilds. Hopefully new ballancing will mean that more guilds and players will have a chance to play, so diamond rewards will be distributed among more players.
your diamond rate is far better than mine, so far this season I won diamonds 7 times in 2276 fights, 0.138 diamonds/fight
new gbg 2276 fights.jpg