I suggest to have a storage where we can store a fixed amount of goods which will be deducted from negotiation or trades.
It will be helpful as there are times when we buy goods for a higher era great building but plan to build it after some time, in that time it sometimes happen that we trade it and then the required goods for great building become less.
it will also be useful if I sell goods and I have goods for 10 castle de monte and I use up a lot of goods and the set decrease from 10 to 9 and I have 10 buyers at the moment , then it it is not possible to provide buyer the good and the situation becomes a bit awkward.
- In the market option we can create another column of secure goods where there will be a option to add goods and a option to remove goods back to actual storage.
- it will not affect any previous game feature
- Abuse Prevention
- No, it wont allow players to cheat in any way.
- I think it will certainly help in managing goods stock
- Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
- Nobody has suggested it already.