• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Goods storage space

Status
Not open for further replies.

punita

Squire
Reason
It will be helpful as there are times when we buy goods for a higher era great building but plan to build it after some time, in that time it sometimes happen that we trade it and then the required goods for great building become less.
it will also be useful if I sell goods and I have goods for 10 castle de monte and I use up a lot of goods and the set decrease from 10 to 9 and I have 10 buyers at the moment , then it it is not possible to provide buyer the good and the situation becomes a bit awkward.
Details
In the market option we can create another column of secure goods where there will be a option to add goods and a option to remove goods back to actual storage.
Balance
it will not affect any previous game feature
Abuse Prevention
No, it wont allow players to cheat in any way.
Summary
I think it will certainly help in managing goods stock
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Nobody has suggested it already.
I suggest to have a storage where we can store a fixed amount of goods which will be deducted from negotiation or trades.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

punita

Squire
how about robbing everything that is not in this storage ?
that's a great idea, it will make people keep everything in storage time to time
there will be a new non-grid building which can be plundered
there can be a 20-30% chance to rob a specific goods of your age and the just lower one

Last edited:
Goods that have been already collected can not be plundered, they are in the Inventory. Plundering is limited to the produced resources that are ready to be collected but the owner has not done that when the plunderer arrives to the city.

The idea seems to be about to divide the Inventory of goods in two sections, one to be available for trading and negotiations, and another to store goods to be used at a future time, like when ready to build a GB. The owner would be able to transfer goods from one section to another.

Not sure if the Market should be the place to transfer the goods from one section to the other, probably better at the Inventory screen which is less complex than the Market.

punita

Squire
Goods that have been already collected can not be plundered, they are in the Inventory. Plundering is limited to the produced resources that are ready to be collected but the owner has not done that when the plunderer arrives to the city.

The idea seems to be about to divide the Inventory of goods in two sections, one to be available for trading and negotiations, and another to store goods to be used at a future time, like when ready to build a GB. The owner would be able to transfer goods from one section to another.

Not sure if the Market should be the place to transfer the goods from one section to the other, probably better at the Inventory screen which is less complex than the Market.
if you do not want robbing of goods, you can choose second option in poll
and if you want that this change should be made in inventory, changes can be made afterwards

" if you do not want robbing of goods, you can choose second option in poll "
I have casted my vote. If the idea is to be able to reserve or set apart goods why mixing it with plundering which about to lose goods?
Why plundering or robbing is in the poll options if there is no mention of it is in the details of the idea?

Please clarify your idea.

punita

Squire
my idea was to safeguard goods goods
but a guy came up with the option of robbing things and i liked the idea after wards i pondered upon it and i thought it was not a great idea
so i tried to removed the robbing option but couldn't do so

if you want that this change should be made in inventory, changes can be made afterwards
I'm debating what your idea proposes with the goal to discuss points that may need clarification, or improvement. The idea proposes to " In the market option we can create another column of secure goods where there will be a option to add goods and a option to remove goods back to actual storage. " I say the market is already a complex section and space is crowded on the screen. Where to add this additional column?

I think it would be easier to use the Inventory screen to segregate the available goods into the normal storage for trading and negotiations vs the second secure storage area proposed by the idea.

my idea was to safeguard goods goods
but a guy came up with the option of robbing things and i liked the idea after wards i pondered upon it and i thought it was not a great idea
so i tried to removed the robbing option but couldn't do so
Then if the idea is to safeguard goods, the logical thing would be that these goods would NOT be plunderable. Since we are talking about goods already in stock, the current state is that those goods are NOT plunderable since they have already been collected. Even the goods in the normal inventory, not moved to the new "secured" section are NOT plunderable since again they have already been collected.

Plundering is only about goods not collected yet, not about goods already in stock. "I think it will certainly help in managing goods stock"

punita

Squire
I'm debating what your idea proposes with the goal to discuss points that may need clarification, or improvement. The idea proposes to " In the market option we can create another column of secure goods where there will be a option to add goods and a option to remove goods back to actual storage. " I say the market is already a complex section and space is crowded on the screen. Where to add this additional column?

I think it would be easier to use the Inventory screen to segregate the available goods into the normal storage for trading and negotiations vs the second secure storage area proposed by the idea.
okkay, so you mean that i change the market to inventory?
i think you are right as inventory is less conjusted

When goods are collected from buildings or won as rewards, they would go to the normal storage and be available for trading and negotiations, right? To be transferred to the new "secure" storage the city owner must select the good and enter the amount to be transferred? Please confirm.

punita

Squire
When goods are collected from buildings or won as rewards, they would go to the normal storage and be available for trading and negotiations, right? To be transferred to the new "secure" storage the city owner must select the good and enter the amount to be transferred? Please confirm.
yes, you are totally right

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
Managing inventory is part of the game.
And it is already possible to protect goods.
You just have to put some amazing deals on the market.
I sell 200 goods from Venus against 400 from Venus, they are protected.
And for less advanced players 200 of their age against 400 of Venus.
If by chance an offer is taken it is profit.

And I'm not talking about the absurdity of robbing stocks !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.