• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Goods Modern Era

• Thread starter DeletedUser3885
  • Start date

DeletedUser3885

Hi, people.
I have, for now, two questions:
To get the factory Convenience Foods, we need to have the two bonus coffee and vineyards?
And if we have only one of these bonuses, production is the same as if we had two bonus coffee and vineyards?
:)

(google translate)

DeletedUser4373

Can someone tell me how does it work with the goods ?
I still dont get it. You need to have the deposit of Bronze Age in order to boost up the production of ME goods ? And which deposit ? The one already had in the first map (I mean two of them such as wood and wine for example) or is there a new one in the ME map that you need to find plus the new Colonial as well ?
And how does it go 10 CE for 10 ME in 8 hours ?

An example that you can give it would help.

DeletedUser1264

Am I right in understanding that producing ME goods costs coins & supplies as well as Colonial goods? Could someone post the costs, please and thank you?

And arxidi, my understanding is that your old Bronze Age deposits will boost the associated ME goods buildings, and that additionally you'll get a new Bronze Age good and a new Colonial good from the continental map. I hope someone will correct that if I've got it wrong.

DeletedUser1526

I think it would be pretty fair for all if Babel and Dresden produced goods for the ME age, RHA, Alexandria and Marks is still very good buildings with Colonial goods so it not so a big downer for the people invested in them.

DeletedUser

Am I right in understanding that producing ME goods costs coins & supplies as well as Colonial goods? Could someone post the costs, please and thank you?
4 hour production boosted: 5 CA goods + 2400 coins + 2400 supplies --> 5 ME goods

DeletedUser

I think it would be pretty fair for all if Babel and Dresden produced goods for the ME age, RHA, Alexandria and Marks is still very good buildings with Colonial goods so it not so a big downer for the people invested in them.

No. It says in ALL GBs that procude goods that they "Produces X of a random good from the current age every 24 hours." :)

I'm totally fine with the new way of producing goods, but changing the way that GBs boost us, in a bad way, is not something that me and propably many other players will like. It is much better if this gets fixed now before it hits the ordinary servers, people will get maaad, including me :p ;)

DeletedUser4259

I agree that the great buildings should produce goods of the new era, not CA.

Please consider changing this back.

DeletedUser3411

HMMz,

1/ if i am corect we get ONLY 1 boost on a ME goods building and not on 2 as it always was.

2/ we get an boost on an third col age goods building but our GBs give tons of that age ????

3/ an boost of an third bronze goods building.

all together verry strange, let me know if there are 2 bonus goods from ME but as far as i see i have al province free, i can only battel in the last 2 but they do not give an boost. and as i checked several times. looks like these are the last 2 province on the map. only clouds left??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2752

We will have a boost on 3 ME buildings since we will have 3 BA deposits in total. 2/ (and 3/) are correct though

DeletedUser3411

aahe OK, then i was confused there there was only 1 province with an ME good.
If i look in the to build goods buildings 3 have an green V, so think u are right sir :)
pff 3 goods buildings, usaly i used my GBs for that. the houses are getting so big that i think next earia whe can build only 10 lol ;), its an challenge now, hope i can build enough baracks. I must say i dont like them al these new units. but al with para troopers i can only do on auto so i dont learn a lot. it crashes here when para troopers come down

thx byeordie.

DeletedUser1264

It's going to be a pretty major obstacle to Colonial Age GvG, isn't it, if Colonial goods are needed for ME goods production as well.

DeletedUser1526

It's going to be a pretty major obstacle to Colonial Age GvG, isn't it, if Colonial goods are needed for ME goods production as well.

Since we get the colonial goods from GB, I think the game will overflow with Colonial goods. I feel like an idiot that took and extra effort save up some extra colonial goods in the stock.

DeletedUser1264

Hm well maybe. I'm still counting on them rethinking the seriously terrible idea of nerfing the GBs we worked so hard to build.

Wouldn't it be a lot more interesting anyway if the production of ME goods required goods from various early eras, not just Colonial ones? The devs can work out a clever balance to keep things fair and lively instead of focusing all the various consequences on one era.

And our goods-producing GBs can happily continue to provide goods from our current eras, as advertised.

DeletedUser3411

I think also that GBs should give goods from the age u are in. for guild wars its not good this way and its hard to get ME goods That they need col age goods to produce is fine with me, but now as said, we get tons of col age goods. And second.
I took some GBs for giving goods for the age im in, now an GB as frauenkirche wat i have to lvl is 1 i wil delete if it stays as it is now.
I wait and hope this wil change. for now i keep the GBs i have.
Now i have to get 3 ME goods buildings, baracks for GvG and pvp from differend ages, that doesnt fit in my city. i have to choose now how to play and most likely i wil stop GvG there i need my army for pvp.

DeletedUser4481

In my opinion the people who have worked hard to level their GB up to a level that it gives decent goods output are thinking why should i have that GB only for a boost and also for the wishing wells this is a ( special ) premium building what mostly only could be earn with diamonds or throw a quest at the end with changing the goods output a lot of people don`t be so happy with it and maybe some also are considering if the still wanna play this game further because how can you change at the 80% of the game the rules for somethings will the always have been the same we must follow certain rules to keep everything fair so we also expect that from the MODS and DEVS .
we hope that you change it back to the original so that your GB and wishing well go up with the age your in at the moment

DeletedUser3885

(whit google translate)
Hi.
The Modern Era is perfect just like it is today .
No change is necessary.
It should make life difficult for the players , forcing them to produce colonial goods. That part I applaud !
Now withdraw the same GvG as it stands today , as this is a shabby, old, inconsistent , unrealistic , utopian and completely out of context movie.
I say this because if the dev and those around them , who are waiting in national servers GvG is quite busy , then to lie down comfortably , it will wait till eternity for this to happen .
Just seeing the GvG this server , which is just a real desert !
" Come down to Earth " and please do listen to players FoE , as these are the reason for the existence and success ( for now ) the game .
Then do not say that players do not alerted you to the desert that will become the GvG and the game itself.
Felipe Scolari , now football coach of the Brazil national team , said at times and when he was coach of the soccer team of Portugal the following :
" The dumb am I?"
Best regards
:p

PT language:

Olá.
Está perfeita a Era Moderna tal e qual como se apresenta hoje.
Não é necessário qualquer mudança.
Há que dificultar a vida aos jogadores, obrigando-os a produzir mercadorias coloniais. Essa parte eu aplaudo!
Agora retirem a GvG tal como a mesma hoje se apresenta, dado que esta é um filme gasto, velho, inconsequente, irrealista, utópico e completamente fora de contexto.
Digo isto porque se os dev e quem os rodeia, estão á espera que nos servidores nacionais a GvG seja bastante concorrida, então que se deitem confortavelmente, pois irão esperar até a eternidade para que tal aconteça.
Basta ver a GvG neste servidor, a qual não passa de um autêntico deserto!
"Desçam á Terra" e façam o favor de ouvir os jogadores do FoE, pois estes são a razão de ser da existência e sucesso (por enquanto) do jogo.
Depois não digam que os jogadores não vos alertaram para o deserto em que se transformará a GvG e o próprio jogo.
O Felipe Scolari, hoje treinador de futebol da seleção do Brasil, disse, em tempos e quando era treinador da selecção de futebol de Portugal o seguinte:
"O burro sou eu?"
melhores cumprimentos

DeletedUser4381

It should make life difficult for the players , forcing them to produce colonial goods. That part I applaud !

Despite being in the Progressive Era in my two main worlds I still produce Colonial Goods at the rate of ~80 a day, in addition to the whole host of other Goods I produce. I fail to see any valid reason for random goods of my current age being removed as a reward from GBs, as a lot of effort has gone into acquiring and building these in order to get bonus goods from my current age. Adding more CA goods to my stockpile does absolutely nothing constructive to gameplay, and actually impacts gameplay time-wise to an extreme degree - so extreme that I class it as a game-breaker.

DeletedUser

Whaaaaattt?!??!?! CA goods from GB's in Modern Era????!?!? I hope you are just kidding me guys ...
I have used all my winter stars and all my diamonds, collected since i have started the game a year ago, for win some wishing well ...
If it will be really like you guys have just written, it will be very unfair....in addition to be out of actual regulation. :(