• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Goods Modern Era

• Thread starter DeletedUser3885
  • Start date

DeletedUser3885

Hi, people.
I have, for now, two questions:
To get the factory Convenience Foods, we need to have the two bonus coffee and vineyards?
And if we have only one of these bonuses, production is the same as if we had two bonus coffee and vineyards?
:)

(google translate)

DeletedUser

You only need to have coffee in your goods stockpile the production is boosted By having the resource 'Grapes' on your map is how I would understand it.

DeletedUser

Hi, people.
I have, for now, two questions:
To get the factory Convenience Foods, we need to have the two bonus coffee and vineyards?
And if we have only one of these bonuses, production is the same as if we had two bonus coffee and vineyards?

(google translate)

No, you only need to have boosted grapes to get a higher production, but coffee will be a cost just like the coins and resources we pay to start the production :)

EDIT: Wizard was quicker :p

DeletedUser3885

I did not make myself clear.

1)- I've been on the campaign map the bonus of coffee but do not have the grapes for the production of convenience food, ie, have only one.

2)- I've been on the campaign map the bonus of resin and dye for Flavourants, ie have both.

A)- What is the difference in the production of two modern goods?

B)- What do I need to have the bonus of food convenience only have the bonus of coffee on the campaign map?

DeletedUser4256

Seeing the latest information about Modern Era I have a doubt:

if new bronze and colonial good deposits must be discovered by scouting new provinces in ME map, what happens with the existing ones that you have? I mean, will they be useful (or not) for ME factories??

DeletedUser

Question, I already have a stone deposit boost, is it coded so that I am guaranteed to get something different from the map,
otherwise it's kind of a rip off, don't you think? Like dupe BP's all over again.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2752

I think it will be different. They did make a code for it to choose 2 different deposits for every era before, so I wouldn't see how they would not put the same thing here

HuscarlTW

Squire
I think it will be different. They did make a code for it to choose 2 different deposits for every era before, so I wouldn't see how they would not put the same thing here

I remember back when stone and limestone were HMA and LMA goods, respectively. There were numerous complaints of players receiving the same boosts twice. The devs fixed the problem by turning stone into dried herbs, and turning limestone into gunpowder and talc powder.

I wonder if they figured out an adequate solution to that old problem.

DeletedUser

did you recognize
the Great Buildungs / Wishing Wells don't give goods from the modern area
you will get goods from the Colonial Age

:confused:

DeletedUser

Is it 1-1? Meaning 10 coffee is required to start a production of 10 convenience goods; 20 coffee is required to start a production of 20 convenience goods, etc?

DeletedUser4373

So if I understood it well, it should work something like this.
Let´s say for example producing packaging in a packaging factory.

In one day you could produce 20 Packaging having the deposit of tree available and using 20 paper.
Instead, if you do not have the deposit of tree discovered in the new map you could produce probably only 4 packaging on a day (using 4 paper), right ?
In other words it would not be boosted and would work like a normal factory that produces only 4 on a day (providing that you have always paper available). So the tree works only as a boost..

DeletedUser

So if I understood it well, it should work something like this.
Let´s say for example producing packaging in a packaging factory.

In one day you could produce 20 Packaging having the deposit of tree available and using 20 paper.
Instead, if you do not have the deposit of tree discovered in the new map you could produce probably only 4 packaging on a day (using 4 paper), right ?
In other words it would not be boosted and would work like a normal factory that produces only 4 on a day (providing that you have always paper available). So the tree works only as a boost..

tree and the other 4 deposits to boost the modern era goods productions are the ones from bronze age :eek:

the 2 new deposits are on the modern age map are one more from bronze age and one from colonial age

so at the end you will have 3 bronze age and 3 colonial age goods deposits

DeletedUser2752

I haven't researched any yet, but I think it may actually cost the same 20 paper since the cost of coins and supplies are constant for all the other eras