• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Goods Modern Era

• Thread starter DeletedUser3885
  • Start date

DeletedUser3885

Hi, people.
I have, for now, two questions:
To get the factory Convenience Foods, we need to have the two bonus coffee and vineyards?
And if we have only one of these bonuses, production is the same as if we had two bonus coffee and vineyards?
:)

(google translate)

DeletedUser

Sad thing is that we have complained about this for a while now but there still isn't no change :( I wouldn't be surprised if this gets rolled out on the other servers without any change, just like many other things do :(

DeletedUser

Sad thing is that we have complained about this for a while now but there still isn't no change :( I wouldn't be surprised if this gets rolled out on the other servers without any change, just like many other things do :(

And as I thought! Isn't it pretty funny that I could know in advance how this would turn out?!? This will get rolled out on the other servers, and:

Instead of allowing GBs and WWs to produce goods from ME, the changed the description?! SERIUSLY?!?! :mad:

DeletedUser

I know that most of you hate that those GB's which product goods got nerfed.
I don't still want that those great building product ME goods, because then you won't have any reason create ME good buildings.
Of course it would be nicely, if you still got ME goods, but just not so much.
Example: (lvl 10 babel. Product 15 goods)
ColA 26ps (35% change)
IndA 22ps (25% -//-)
PE 18ps (25% -//-)
ME 15ps (15% -//-)

I like that game back then, when those new goods are extremely rare. Sometimes need to beg, if someone could trade his goods, just because he was the only one who product that good.
now on you can product yourself every goods that you need.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4381

[...]then you won't have any reason create ME good buildings.
[...]

You what? Why would that change just from being in ME... I built the Goods Buildings from every other age, and ME would have been no different. I want to generate goods to help my Guildmates as well as myself, which is done by both Goods Buildings *AND* Great Buildings, and reducing my production efficiency by 80% in this regard makes it a terrible change.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, handicapping the GBs in this way is an absolutely dumb decision, and is a game breaker. I've made two detailed posts on it giving very clear figures regarding the impact, and have not even had the courtesy of a reply from Inno to either of them. This leads me to believe that they either don't care, or can't be bothered. (Or both.)

DeletedUser

I don't still want that those great building product ME goods, because then you won't have any reason create ME good buildings.
and I want that great building produce in EVERY age goods from 3 ages earlier

that would be fair to ME players
when they don't get what the GB should produce why players in earlier ages ?

now they don't have any reason create goods buildings from their age :rolleyes:

ColA 26ps (35% change)
IndA 22ps (25% -//-)
PE 18ps (25% -//-)
ME 15ps (15% -//-)
you forgot 5 ages:
lets make it:
Bronze Age: 20%
Iron Age: 15%
EMA: 15%
HMA: 10%
LMA: 10%