• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Goods From Arc's etc in AE and OC

Mithrandir

Merchant
Hi folks

I would like to propose a suggestion here to change the way Obs, Atom and Arc work, for players in Artic or Oceanic Era these buildings are putting goods into our treasuries which to date are useless.

So my suggestion is for players above Future Era, we have an option to allow us to choose which Era goods they produce, this option to selected on a 28 day routine, therefore if you select PME, your GB's produce PME for 28 days.

Thoughts?

DeletedUser7059

If you will speak about it many times and on many forums, yes, it is possible to revive dead features! :p
And yeas, i like that idea. ;) With time limit to another change era goods, or not.

Mithrandir

Merchant
There is nothing weird about it, I fail to see the point of aquiring 10K's of goods for no reason, and GvG is only suffering because the developers failed to rectify issues within it, but that's getting off topic.

DeletedUser8262

Allowing players to choose an age would create a huge imbalance in the game, younger / smaller guilds would be put at an immediate disadvantage as they'd have no hope of competing. That said i think it would be reasonable to suggest that the gb's should stay producing FE stuff, that would at least find a use for the goods which the devs seem to have forgotten, it might also encourage some of the players currently staying in FE to progress into AF and beyond.
Unlocking Ge levels would also need to looked at, using FE stuff for these would help too

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8277

On the US forum this was proposed multiple times, voted on twice, overwhelmingly approved twice and forwarded to the devs twice.

I would imagine this idea was proposed on every FOE forum. For reasons I don't understand it seems they are unwilling to implement this simple fix. I can only assume they have their reasons which just might be their desire to let GvG die.

I do think talking about the idea more is good though, maybe if it's the idea that just won't die they will give it more consideration.

Lionhead

Baronet
On the US forum this was proposed multiple times, voted on twice, overwhelmingly approved twice and forwarded to the devs twice.

I would imagine this idea was proposed on every FOE forum. For reasons I don't understand it seems they are unwilling to implement this simple fix. I can only assume they have their reasons which just might be their desire to let GvG die.

I do think talking about the idea more is good though, maybe if it's the idea that just won't die they will give it more consideration.

I´m sure you´re right about this being proposed on most if not all forums around the world. It was in my country.
Unlike you and as mentioned here, I can easily see why it has not been implemented. The guild with the most active and strongest players Arc-wise will steamroll all the GvG-maps in very little time. On my main the top guild (only 30 members, but very active members and all with Arcs in level rediculous) have 75 sectors on the AA-map. No wonder as they have tons of medals from levelling eachothers already high-levelled GB´s.

So, it´s a big no thank you from me.
If the top guild(s) wish to fight and/or be a force in lower era GvG-maps, they should have to put in an effort and produce the needed goods themselves, and not just have to adjust a GB and collect with a simple mouse-click.

DeletedUser8277

I´m sure you´re right about this being proposed on most if not all forums around the world. It was in my country.
Unlike you and as mentioned here, I can easily see why it has not been implemented. The guild with the most active and strongest players Arc-wise will steamroll all the GvG-maps in very little time. On my main the top guild (only 30 members, but very active members and all with Arcs in level rediculous) have 75 sectors on the AA-map. No wonder as they have tons of medals from levelling eachothers already high-levelled GB´s.

So, it´s a big no thank you from me.
If the top guild(s) wish to fight and/or be a force in lower era GvG-maps, they should have to put in an effort and produce the needed goods themselves, and not just have to adjust a GB and collect with a simple mouse-click.
Perfectly understandable. The first rendition of the proposal that had been voted on by our community was prior to the Arc and called for just the Obs. The later one included all.

I could understand why arc would and possibly should not be included. At the same time, people build arc for the personal boost way more so than the guild goods. People build Obs soley for the guild. Would you be opposed to it if it was Obs only? Obs would be much harder to level due to more rarity in the BPs and also provides much fewer goods.

Lionhead

Baronet
Perfectly understandable. The first rendition of the proposal that had been voted on by our community was prior to the Arc and called for just the Obs. The later one included all.

I could understand why arc would and possibly should not be included. At the same time, people build arc for the personal boost way more so than the guild goods. People build Obs soley for the guild. Would you be opposed to it if it was Obs only? Obs would be much harder to level due to more rarity in the BPs and also provides much fewer goods.

I still wouldn´t be a fan.
The rarity of OBS BP´s isn´t an issue, as the hurry-up levelling of OBS´s will progress. The no. 2 player on my main, has unlocked lvl. 1000 in his Arc. And though you can get the Arc BP´s from quests, GE and aiding, the majority comes from levelling other Arcs.
I can only find info on goods from OBS up to level 34, which is 56 Goods per harvest. That will probably be just short of 120 at level 100, which is a level reached very quickly by top players. Multiply 120 Goods with 30 Guild-members is 3600 of each era Good per day (or harvest). Still way too much.
In my guild we try to coordinate goods-production to the best of our ability, and it would probably not be a problem coordinating 12-15 of each Goods building from one era. That´s equal to at best 300 of each Goods on a daily basis. Less than 10% than what a top guild can throw in their Treasury with a single click.

agramer66

Steward
I suggested exact the same thing three times already, every time there was a standard BS about "this wouldn't fit in our game philosophy"...as if they have a firm philosophy in the first place...or maybe rebalancing itself is a game philosophy?

DeletedUser7239

Hi folks

I would like to propose a suggestion here to change the way Obs, Atom and Arc work, for players in Artic or Oceanic Era these buildings are putting goods into our treasuries which to date are useless.

So my suggestion is for players above Future Era, we have an option to allow us to choose which Era goods they produce, this option to selected on a 28 day routine, therefore if you select PME, your GB's produce PME for 28 days.

Thoughts?

I like your proposal, me and others propose similar before and they just s*** on us, so i guess this will follow the same outcome.