• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

GE has new AI strategy?

DeletedUser

so still an AI because an AI would always attack regular units before rogues :rolleyes:

but what people really want back is the DI (dumb intelligence) :D

DeletedUser7262

so still an AI because an AI would always attack regular units before rogues :rolleyes:

let us be honest if they are going to fix it. it will not happen til the next update next week

for all those who said it is fix not true my anti-air was targeted before my rogues

Last edited by a moderator:

vidicecilia

Baronet
It`s not fixed yet.
They must be trying but don`t succed.

I speak Spanish and don`t understand what "AI" means. Can you help me, please?

DeletedUser

I like this change and want it to go live.
It's funny to see great warriors crying like babies :)

DeletedUser5383

Funny to see someone with no Traz, 1 Rogue hideout and LMA telling us great warriors that were crying :rolleyes:
If they roll this out live it will destroy the game, a total unbalancing in the GvG, PvP, and GE.
Making Rogues useless, people would leave the game like never before as there would be no point in playing what would be then just Sim City.
Who would be crying then???

DeletedUser4285

How about a dumber intelligence? it is where the enemy units never attack. they move but don't attack and you get to kill em all even if you auto :p

vidicecilia

Baronet
AI = Artificial Intelligence.
In this case - program that controls movement of enemy units, your "opponent" in FoE battles.

Thaks, Ggryvi!

Funny to see someone with no Traz, 1 Rogue hideout and LMA telling us great warriors that were crying :rolleyes:
If they roll this out live it will destroy the game, a total unbalancing in the GvG, PvP, and GE.
Making Rogues useless, people would leave the game like never before as there would be no point in playing what would be then just Sim City.

I honestly don`t understand how no more players are trying to know what happens with the game. I am waiting because I can`t continue playing. At GE 8 artillery units are waiting for me. I can`t defeat them!

Last edited:

DeletedUser7262

if it goes live like it is like some one said it will be pointless to play because in artic age on the GE map the last 4 fights have a 105% attack boost which means it will be impossible to beat and i do not negotiate unless i have a quest to do so. GVG will be way to costly to gain land when fighting other players meaning people will no longer fight over land. so the only thing left is to farm what would be the point of playing then

Sl8yer

Emperor
They may have fixed it, but I am now encountering units I can not produce myself. To my surprise I am facing a battle fortress with reactive armor.

Edit: It isn't fixed at all.

Last edited:

Thunderbummy

Marquis
An answer has already been provided above - the change was not intended and the development team are aware of the situation.
Can someone please tell us when?

Really, this is important - it is killing the game. It is Friday afternoon and the points leader in my hood has managed just 40 battles. Whilst the game is not quite unplayable, the losses are such that fighting is no longer worth the effort.

Last edited:

vidicecilia

Baronet
The only thing we want to know is:
It is a problem that somebody is fixing
or
The game will continue like now

Three days have passed and still we don`t know what are going to do.

aliatela

Merchant
This matter definitely won't be (fixed) altered this week. We can only hope to expect any changes for the next one. Cheers

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
It has been pointed out multiple times that the development team are aware of the problem and looking into it. As to when a fix will be provided, I'm afraid we do not know that. It will not be this week, so hopefully early next week.

DeletedUser

This is how yo judge players. It tells more about you than about me.

Back at the pre-GB days, the battles were much more tough and, as a result, - much more interesting. Introducing Alcatraz turned fighting into dull activity, not much different than collecting supplies and coins.
Of course, each battle in that prehistoric days gave better rewards. PvP was the only source of medals, and plundering could really help a player (not just plundering of goods - daily supply production or even 8-hour coins were good loots).
So, you are right - changing only the difficulty of battles would make fighting useless. Also, making things that already exist (PvP, GvG) more difficult is a bad move in any case.
I was hoping that Guild Expeditions, as a completely new part of the game, would feature interesting difficult battles (with better rewards per battle). But, FoE is now fitted for Alcatraz fighters...

Don't worry, this AI will never go live.
AI can't be smarter than an average player...

DeletedUser4918

This is not necessarily a bad change, having GE work as continent battles(no comments on issues with gvg or pvp, am talking about GE only right now), only reason its is bad the way it is is because the enemy boosts and troop counts in each wave has been designed for rouge-fighters. if the enemy defence boost was quartered and troop count reduced by 1-2 troops on first wave, this should be still perfectly enjoyable and possible to auto with full troops if in a hurry. It would also make it more accessible to players not having massive scale rouge farms. Sure itd require a little more input from players themselves to actually produce the troops rather than just keep autoing with rouges with next to no loss, but again, thats not neccesarily a bad thing.

DeletedUser4285

They may have fixed it, but I am now encountering units I can not produce myself. To my surprise I am facing a battle fortress with reactive armor.

Edit: It isn't fixed at all.

Not a bad unit huh? takes anything (cept a rail) 4 hits to kill a battle fortress since it can only take up to 3 damage per turn.

DeletedUser5429

Haven't encountered those yet, but with their reactive armor, they are more dreadful than tanks from contemporary era. :eek::oops: