• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: GE, Continent map will not load

oudegrijze

Farmer
pvp arena down?
after new defense army created hangs after battle with server error and strange ranking points i've been playing at level at about 450 once got notification level 335 and once at level 560 after creating new defense army.

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2022-02-16 172105.jpg
    Schermafbeelding 2022-02-16 172105.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 12
  • Schermafbeelding 2022-02-16 171925.jpg
    Schermafbeelding 2022-02-16 171925.jpg
    286 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

oudegrijze

Farmer
2 times new defending army

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2022-02-16 182911.jpg
    Schermafbeelding 2022-02-16 182911.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 8
  • Schermafbeelding 2022-02-16 182828.jpg
    Schermafbeelding 2022-02-16 182828.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 8

Phoenix XX

Farmer
Just found that unfinished military buildings also break havoc in settlements. So if anyone is starting the Ancient Egypt settlement, after you build the Training Camp for quest 3, you can't complete quest 4, "Finish an Egyptian battle" because the game freezes. You need to wait 4 hours, until the training camp is completed. The workaround is to build the training camp, acklowedge the quest, delete the training camp, fight the battle, rebuild the training camp again...

Rosiemarrie

Steward
My PvP has reset, no disconnected or under construction military buildings.
I did build a Heavy Infantry Barracks in the last couple of days, but I didn't go into PvP at that time. The building is now completed and when I tried to go into PvP today it has reset and lost my defending army.

Sam Vimes

Farmer
Since yesterday I lost my PvP defense army. I tried to battle with a new army but then Forge collapses. I have no disconnected military buildings, nor a building site of any of them, but I did sell a military building the day before yesterday.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
My PvP has reset, no disconnected or under construction military buildings.
I did build a Heavy Infantry Barracks in the last couple of days, but I didn't go into PvP at that time. The building is now completed and when I tried to go into PvP today it has reset and lost my defending army.
Since yesterday I lost my PvP defense army. I tried to battle with a new army but then Forge collapses. I have no disconnected military buildings, nor a building site of any of them, but I did sell a military building the day before yesterday.
Please have a look here: https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/pvp-arena-loses-defensive-army.15372/
And tomorrows changelog: https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.c...hangelog-w-c-14th-february.15370/#post-131358