• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: GE, Continent map will not load

Tanmay11

Regent
Troubleshooting
cleared all data
after today's update the continent map and GE will not load, Battles on PVP arena get stuck at loading shield. placing siege also gets stuck at the loading shield(the siege is not plaed)
1645008137239.png

Browser or App version and version number
1.225.9fcc5aba156 (15.02.2022 20:27), Tanmay11 (73308), zz1, en_US, Windows 10, Chrome/98.0.4758.102, 1740x869, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium)
Recreation steps
Open GE, ot continent map
Frequency
everytime
Can this be reproduced?
yes

Fire Witch

Forum Sorceress
Beta Moderator
I have not encountered any issues in GE, the continent map or GvG.
Can you open your army management? What era are you in?

Last edited:

Harold Nat

Squire
Baking Sudoku Master
Same situation here. My GE and Continent map will not open and the whole screen is stuck. Army management works fine.

Paris

Farmer
We have reported the issue and are actively working on a repair.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this is causing you.

rontom

Merchant
Tried to fight in PvP and got an internal msg error, reloaded but all progress in PvP has disappeared

Fire Witch

Forum Sorceress
Beta Moderator
The issue seems to be related to disconnected military buildings in the city.
Can you try to remove or connect the buildings?

Cleitomachus

Marquis
Tried to fight in PvP and got an internal msg error, reloaded but all progress in PvP has disappeared
Yes! After today's update, every time I try to make a fight in PVP I have to set my PvP defending army from the beginning and the progress lost. It does not remember that I have set it.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
After receiving further information and testing it seems like the issue is not caused by disconnected military buildings, but by construction sites from military buildings. if you have any, please delete them from your city until the issue is fixed.

Nessie

Baronet
now PvP is gone - not the building but the possibility to fight. Not a big loss since FoE never had "PvP", why they name it like this I can only guess. There was never ever a possibility for fights Players versus Players in this game

Edit: I put back defending army but all progress is gone. My ranking is now 41 instead of 18...

Last edited:

Phoenix XX

Farmer
After receiving further information and testing it seems like the issue is not caused by disconnected military buildings, but by construction sites from military buildings. if you have any, please delete them from your city until the issue is fixed.

I also have the PvP Arena problem, but I haven't had an open construction site for military (or any other) building for several days, so I don't think this is the cause. (age: AF, GE and continent map seem ok).

rontom

Merchant
Havent built a military bldg in months nor have i had any disconnected and the problem still exists

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Update: It is always broken when having a construction site of a military building in your city. However for some similar issues occur, when they only have a unconnected military building. Also, there seems to be a third, unknown cause. We will update you, when we have further information. Again, sorry for the inconvenience this issue is causing.

Junior t

Farmer
Update: It is always broken when having a construction site of a military building in your city. However for some similar issues occur, when they only have a unconnected military building. Also, there seems to be a third, unknown cause. We will update you, when we have further information. Again, sorry for the inconvenience this issue is causing.
It seems like the prob is connected to the choice of the defending army. After trying to do an attack, the whole choice is kicked out of their slots. All progress is lost with that. Have all players the problem, or only some?