• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

GB modern era

• Thread starter DeletedUser4370
  • Start date

DeletedUser4370

already there is some information about the GB of the modern era and their bonus?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

space needle happy:
level1 1200
level2 1400
level3 1600
level4 1800
level5 2000
coins ridiculous and unnecessary

This seems like a joke, it can't be so off. Maybe the whatever feature they have planned for this GB is not ready yet and hence they gave it some clearly temporary bonus with just ridiculous values.

At current pace lvl10 bonus seems 3000 and that's 100 per tile. Colosseum has 95.
30 tile ME pure happiness GB should give around 8k happiness on lvl10 to have similar relation to previous happiness GBs and how they compared to culturals from their ages - colosseum, hagia, dame and dresden all follow very similar pattern in that regard in their relation(alcatraz is an exception cause happiness is not primary function of that GB).

DeletedUser3499

This seems like a joke, it can't be so off. Maybe the whatever feature they have planned for this GB is not ready yet and hence they gave it some clearly temporary bonus with just ridiculous values.

At current pace lvl10 bonus seems 3000 and that's 100 per tile. Colosseum has 95.
30 tile ME pure happiness GB should give around 8k happiness on lvl10 to have similar relation to previous happiness GBs and how they compared to culturals from their ages - colosseum, hagia, dame and dresden all follow very similar pattern in that regard in their relation(alcatraz is an exception cause happiness is not primary function of that GB).

I'm really hoping this is the case for this GB. Both PE Gb's were really good and brought something new to the game. I find it hard to believe the first available gb for ME would be something so weak.

maxbergheim

Squire
There are other bogus values ​​in this era (normal buildings disproportionate to the premium building). we are in beta, I'm confident that they settle down before the exit on normal servers.

DeletedUser

to be exact:
level 7 Space Needle: 37.900 coins
level 7 Chateau: 24.000 coins

so the Needle will give 58% more gold

information from a build level 7 Space Needle
but values can be changed because this is still beta