• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

GB modern era

• Thread starter DeletedUser4370
  • Start date

DeletedUser4370

already there is some information about the GB of the modern era and their bonus?

Last edited by a moderator:

maxbergheim

Squire
cost:
500 ferroconcrete
450 flavorants
200 luxury materials
100 packaging
500 convenience food
produces very little compared to the cost.a building that gives only happiness should be like his was notredame.notredame(HMA) 3900/24 spaces = 162,5 happy;church(HMA) 520/9= 57,8. RAPPORT 162.5/57.8=2.81 . happy notredame x rapport 2.81= 457 x square .457 x 30spaces of space=13700 happy

DeletedUser

just recognized:
Frauenkirche of Dresden: 1500 happiness at level 1 on 5x5

curious that nobody else already mentioned it

so the Needle definitely needs a rebalance
or better: a complete bonus change

DeletedUser2752

I think the real question is: how much will it give at level 10? What if it exponentially goes past 6K in happiness?

DeletedUser

actually at some point it must start doubling then

Frauenkirche:
level1 1500
level2 1700
level3 2000
level4 2300

a new larger GB should be better at every level than his smaller version from 3 ages ago

not every player uses the forum and look for the level 10 values and have no friend / neighbor / guild member with a level 10 building
some only play the game and will see the level 1 value before building. and then they see Frauenkirche is better ;)

happy:
level1 1200
level2 1400
level3 1600
level4 1800
coins ridiculous and unnecessary

DeletedUser

Has anyone built it yet?
There are people out there who might build it for esthetical reasons only :p I'd like to see how it looks on a map :)

DeletedUser4448

I've no seen one yet, but it does look good. I agree, it needs rebalancing, as per above.

Does anyone know when Modern Era will be made available to all servers? I hear people are getting a bit antsy!

DeletedUser

So many options out there to get creative and you choose flat happiness with flat coin side-bonus. Not to mention how ridiculously wrong u got the initial values lol. But not to be just blind critic, I read just 1 post above and here it gives me an idea: goods production booster GB. You have 1 for coins, 2 for supplies, but none for goods yet(only flat givers what u reciently understood are overpowered like that). Goods production buildings produce lets say 5% more goods than normally with that GB on lvl1 and 50% on lvl10. Or whatever numbers u like. Or u can improve the side-bonus. There's actual useful ones out there like FPs. I once read someones GB bonus idea for a % booster shortening unit heal/train times. So like another military GB, but less overpowered and more interesting. Really, there's plenty of nice ideas out there, no need to go down same boring route again.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So many options out there to get creative and you choose flat happiness with flat coin side-bonus. Not to mention how ridiculously wrong u got the initial values lol. But not to be just blind critic, I read just 1 post above and here it gives me an idea: goods production booster GB. You have 1 for coins, 2 for supplies, but none for goods yet(only flat givers what u reciently understood are overpowered like that). Goods production buildings produce lets say 5% more goods than normally with that GB on lvl1 and 50% on lvl10. Or whatever numbers u like. Or u can improve the side-bonus. There's actual useful ones out there like FPs. I once read someones GB bonus idea for a % booster shortening unit heal/train times. So like another military GB, but less overpowered and more interesting. Really, there's plenty of nice ideas out there, no need to go down same boring route again.

I agree to this. Make GBs more unique. Right now about 50% of the aviable GBs doesn't even feel attractive.

And another thing that should really be considered:

Remove all the static values for coins, resources, happiness and population. Specially happiness! For instance, Colosseum is 6x7 in size, but only gives 2500 in happiness on level 7! Instead, add a percentual increment, so for instance, Colosseum could give +15% happiness on level 10. So if you have 40'000 in total happiness, Colosseum would give 4'000 in happiness.

maxbergheim

Squire
is what I have already suggested Falcon. This is valid especially for the GB of earlier eras such as the coliseum. it's a shame that they become outdated.the percentage increase rather than fixed it seems to me the only solution. I do not see what problems there are to change it in this way

DeletedUser2752

lol, it feels like there has to be a special surprise at level 10, or this will be a sad GB to put out in the ME