• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Frosty Missions

DeletedUser

i completed the first mission and it seems Frosty doesn't feel like giving me the next one :\ ...
i followed protocol... clean cookies, cache, restart... the next mission just doesn't show up

DeletedUser

when will be the 2nd day ?
no new quest for today
still the same "today's special" price as yesterday: Log Cabin
only a new countdown

DeletedUser2752

I think the second day is when the "today's special" timer is over

RedRed

Viceroy
Currently seems to me that the 2nd quest will be 24h after the end of the first quest, even if this is not much logic IMHO; if a quest require time, one can easily lose some today's special :eek:

Last edited:

DeletedUser1264

When I got on line this morning "today's special" was a diamond package; now it's back to being a log cabin, but the timer's still the same. It doesn't make any sense. Don'tcha just love beta? :cool:

DeletedUser3885

i completed the first mission and it seems Frosty doesn't feel like giving me the next one :\ ...
i followed protocol... clean cookies, cache, restart... the next mission just doesn't show up

Me too...what's happen?
no more missions since yesterday!!!

DeletedUser2752

I think the next one is coming in 3 hours...

Last edited by a moderator: