• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Forge Bowl 2019 - Balancing Changes

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser8262

If inno judged the colossus as such a must have building it warranted spending approx 4k diamonds to complete then, in the interest of fairness, they should put a warning in the event announcement. Players could then make an informed decision to participate or not. I can't think of anything more annoying than doing all the work without hope of getting the full reward. Inno obviously value the colossus highly, they should now give some thought to valuing the time players spend on the game

Emberguard

Emperor
Very true, this was why i suggested a while ago the % points should be spread out more. Top 5%, 10% 20% 50% with Amateur league prize containing an upgrade as well.
I think the leagues are supposed to be more a case of how active you are the higher you get, however in practice it seems to be more the case of how much diamonds you spend the higher you get.
If the leagues are designed (this time) to be required in order to complete the first colossus then I've got a different idea:

Make Rookie - Bronze achieved based on what you achieved during the event questline. Keep Silver and Gold as percentage based

DeletedUser1418

I cant believe that I'm not top 20%. I cant believe that no-one on the forum cant achieve top 20%. Something is seriously wrong with the football events...Had to spend another 1000 diamonds to just reach bronze. Bummer this event... imagine when it goes live... like this!

Math doesnt make sense either....
Presumably the top 1% has average 1287:
Silver 5% should be on average 1223
Bronze 20% on 1030
And Amateur 50% on 643

Last edited by a moderator:

Okamiris

Baronet
With no Diamonds :

Event FB.jpg

Ligue FB.jpg

10600 FB for 750 yards (14,133 FB for 1 yard)
for the bronze ligue i need 338 FB => 1 pack 400 FB, Ok it's good for me :):). More, it's very expensive too me. But maybe on the live server need less FB for the bronze/silver league.:D

Amdira

Baronet
I still hope that there will be an additional balancing. Guess the difficulty is to calculate "correctly", as most players are collecting their footballs until the end hoping for a big deal in daily prices. I can't believe 50% of the players who finished all quests will end up with an lvl 9 Colossus and in the state as "Amateurs" - that would be almost offensive.

DeletedUser1418

Done my own balancing and spent my ZD new years gift to get 10 pts in the clear....

DeletedUser9768

Event is over and after 1.100 diamonds I got AMATEUR.. I feel fooled by INNO and now I have an incomplete building who looks in construction... It's really offensive what you guys have done with this event making people loose their time and diamonds to get nothing

RedRed

Viceroy
I'm not sure if playing the whole event in the rebalanced mode would have changed something, however completing the whole event and finishing in the amateur league is disappointing; whatever are the prizes, "amateur" like if I have played randomly and made only some quests, sounds wrong...

I've had to spend approx 1500 diamonds to hit the threshold between bronze and amateur....currently you have to cross the finger hoping that in your playing world there will be less of 26% of diamonds spenders or a lot of players not able to finish the event if you want to complete your colossus (one single building, not an army)... in practice if you don't want to use diamonds your faith is in the hands of the other players... o_O

Last edited:

hddk

Steward
I've finished in Bronze League with 791 yards, but I had to spent 1400 diamonds. Event needs to be corrected again, otherwise I won't play it on live server. Bronze League and/or main prize should be achievable without diamonds for more players.

DeletedUser1418

Event is over... I can report that the pay-out system worked as expected, so many will be pissed when they open it without an upgrade...

II can't believe 50% of the players who finished all quests will end up with an lvl 9 Colossus and in the state as "Amateurs" - that would be almost offensive.

Its unbelievable that 50% of all players - 44200 - completed the event, so the system must be defunct

DeletedUser9768

I ended up with 50 diamonds only and was not able to achieve the bronze league, I'm hoping INNO just give me my deserved upgrade

DeletedUser9410

One thing about this event i found very curious.
We were sort of told that inno didnt want players to have more than 1 of these things. ( we wont mention how most couldnt even get 1completed ) as they felt it would cause some imbalance in the game in the future { this is what i understood by things that were said } but stand open to correction.

However they then placed another level 1 Colossus as daily gift after 12 touchdowns, ( which i think i can safely assume very few of us got ) BUT to get this and get it upgraded you would have had to spend 1000's upon 1000's of diamonds and i assume spent a fair bit of cash.
SO.... What they are actually saying ( as i see it ) is, We dont want you to have more than 1 because it would imbalance the game BUT if you're prepared and able to give us lots of money you can have another 1. ( irrespective of game balance. )
Sorry Inno but that seems a bit hypocritical

indian20

Steward
I had to spent 1100 Dias to make the cut with 786 Yards in total. I am assuming on the live servers the figure for making the cut will be considerably higher as there are way more players that are willing to spend FP. So I will pass on this event and build 4 more SdK (no need for meds and attack).

Artubar

Baronet
I've spent 1.100 diamonds already and guess what?
[image of reaching Bronze league]
Then you were really lucky with the Forgeball players you got; the balls : yards ratio differs alot among the players, and if you're unlucky (or even simply not extremely lucky) you can still end up in Amateur league with your 1.1k diamonds...