• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

On my first board I had one locked Water crystal, on board two and three I had ZERO!. That was the moment I thought that it's useless to spend on the Rivals. Best decision. I just finished quest 8 (in total) and will probably end up with less than 16 quests.

Already done that
I know, I wrote in italian the progress....
View attachment 11010
Thanks.
Here are the 4 Rival questline based on data above and from other sources:

Questline "A" Wind/GreenQuestline "B" Fire/RedQuestline "C" Water/BlueQuestline "D" Keys
Quest:Free 2 locked Green level 1
Reward: 1 Gem Mine
Quest: Free 2 locked Red level 1
Reward: 1 Gem Pickaxe
Quest: Free 2 locked Blue level 1
Reward:
2 Gem Mine
Quest: Free 20 locked Green AND Gain 9 Green Keys
Reward: 40 Energy
Quest: Free 3 locked Green level 1 AND Free 4 locked Green level 2
Reward:
2 Gem Mine
Quest: Free 3 locked Red level 1 AND Free 4 locked Red level 2
Quest: Free 3 locked Blue level 1 AND Free 4 locked Blue level 2
Reward:
1 Gem Pickaxe
Quest: Free 20 locked Red AND Gain 9 Red Keys
Quest: Free 4 locked Green level 1 AND Free 5 locked Green level 2 AND Free 6 locked Green level 3
Reward: 3 Gem Mine
Quest: Free 4 locked Red level 1 AND Free 5 locked Red level 2 AND Free 6 locked Red level 3
Quest: Free 4 locked Blue level 1 AND Free 5 locked Blue level 2 AND Free 6 locked Blue level 3
Reward: 4 Gem Mines
Quest: Free 20 locked Blue AND Gain 9 Blue Keys
Quest: Free 5 locked Green level 1 AND Free 6 locked Green level 2 AND Free 7 locked Green level 3 AND Free 7 locked Green level 4
Reward: 4 Gem Mine AND 1 Golden Orrery Selection Kit
Quest: Free 5 locked Red level 1 AND Free 6 locked Red level 2 AND Free 7 locked Red level 3 AND Free 7 locked Red level 4
Reward: 1 Gem Pickaxes AND 1 Epic Anniversary 2024 Selectin Kit
Quest: Free 5 locked Blue level 1 AND Free 6 locked Blue level 2 AND Free 7 locked Blue level 3 AND Free 7 locked Blue level 4
Reward: 2 Gem Pickaxes AND 1 Epic Anniversary 2024 Selectin Kit
Quest: Gain 18 Green Keys AND Gain 18 Blue Keys AND Free 10 locked level 1
Reward: 80 Energy AND 1 Golden Orrery Selection Kit
Quest: Free 6 locked Green level 1 AND Free 7 locked Green level 2 AND Free 7 locked Green level 3 AND Free 8 locked Green level 4
Reward: 5 Gem Mines AND 1 Key Master's Workshop Selection Kit
Quest: Free 6 locked Red level 1 AND Free 7 locked Red level 2 AND Free 7 locked Red level 3 AND Free 8 locked Red level 4
Reward:1 Gem Pickaxe AND 1 Key Master's Workshop Selection Kit
Quest: Free 6 locked Blue level 1 AND Free 7 locked Blue level 2 AND Free 7 locked Blue level 3 AND Free 8 locked Blue level 4
Reward:
6 Gem Mines AND 1 Key Master's Workshop Selection Kit
Quest: Gain 18 Green Keys AND Gain 18 Red Keys AND Free 10 locked level 1
Reward: 200 Energy AND
1 Key Master's Workshop Selection Kit
Quest: Free 8 locked Green level 1 AND Free 8 locked Green level 2 AND Free 8 locked Green level 3 AND Free 8 locked Green level 4
Reward: 6 Gem Mines AND 1 Metro Station Selection Kit
Quest: Free 8 locked Red level 1 AND Free 8 locked Red level 2 AND Free 8 locked Red level 3 AND Free 8 locked Red level 4
Reward: 1 Gem Pickaxe AND 1 Metro Station Selection Kit
Quest: Free 8 locked Blue level 1 AND Free 8 locked Blue level 2 AND Free 8 locked Blue level 3 AND Free 8 locked Blue level 4
Reward: 2 Gem Pickaxes AND 1 Tower of Conjuction Selection Kit
Quest: Gain 18 Red Keys AND Gain 18 Blue Keys AND Free 20 locked level 2
Reward: 200 Energy AND 1 Tower of Conjuction Selection Kit
Quest: Free 10 locked Green level 1 AND Free 9 locked Green level 2 AND Free 8 locked Green level 3 AND Free 8 locked Green level 4
Reward: 7 Gem Mines AND 1 Flower Arboretum
Quest: Free 10 locked Red level 1 AND Free 9 locked Red level 2 AND Free 8 locked Red level 3 AND Free 8 locked Red level 4
Reward: 1 Gem Pickaxe AND 1 Finish All Special Production
Quest: Free 10 locked Blue level 1 AND Free 9 locked Blue level 2 AND Free 8 locked Blue level 3 AND Free 8 locked Blue level 4
Reward: 8 Gem Mines AND 1 Ethereal Airship
Quest: Gain 27 Green Keys AND Gain 27 Red Keys AND Get 27 Blue Keys AND Free 15 locked level 3
Reward: 400 Energy AND 1 Finish All Special Production
Quest: Free 12 locked Green level 1 AND Free 10 locked Green level 2 AND Free 9 locked Green level 3 AND Free 8 locked Green level 4
Reward: 1 Prismatic Essence AND 1 Aerial Eden Selection Kit
Quest: Free 12 locked Red level 1 AND Free 10 locked Red level 2 AND Free 9 locked Red level 3 AND Free 8 locked Red level 4
Reward:
1 Prismatic Essence AND 1 Aerial Eden Selection Kit
Quest: Free 12 locked Blue level 1 AND Free 10 locked Blue level 2 AND Free 9 locked Blue level 3 AND Free 8 locked Blue level 4
Reward: 1 Prismatic Essence AND 1 Stage of Ages Selection Kit
Quest: Gain 36 Green Keys AND Gain 36 Red Keys AND Get 36 Blue Keys AND Free 10 locked level 4
Reward: 1000 Energy AND 1 Stage of Ages Selection Kit

Milestones:
  • 8 quests: 1 Aerial Eden Selection Kit
  • 16 quests: 1 Stone of Ages Selection Kit
  • 24 quests: 1 Aerial Eden Selection Kit
  • 32 quests: 1 Celestical Golden Orrey Golden Upgrade Kit

The questline require to unlock a total of:
Unlocked Gem levelWind/GreenFire/RedWater/BlueAny colour questile "D"
Total18318318375
That is a minimum of 549 gems to unlock in the first 3 questline. At least 18 board (17 and a little bit) to complete.
It is impossible to complete with less than 18 boards. And that require a lot of luck.

I will update reward when I reach the quest or I see printscreen of the quests.

Last edited:
You say 18 boards ? Rival challenge last 2 days, we have to do 9 boards per day.

Required energy per board:
- 1 => 0 | Total: 0
- 2 => 20 | Total: 20
- 3 => 40 | Total: 60
- 4 => 80 | Total: 140
- 5 => 160? | Total: 300
- 6 => 320? | Total: 620
- 7 => 640? | Total: 1260
- 8 => 1280? | Total: 2540
- 9 => 2560? | Total: 5200

I don't know if reset costs above 4 are correct (I never play more than 5 boards a day). If it's correct, it means you need 2x5200 = 10400 energy to complete 18 boards in 2 days!

CrashBoom

Legend
You say 18 boards ? Rival challenge last 2 days, we have to do 9 boards per day.

I don't know if reset costs above 4 are correct (I never play more than 5 boards a day). If it's correct, it means you need 2x5200 = 10400 energy to complete 18 boards in 2 days!
reset ?

unlock all gems and the next board is for free :p

wwwoodchuck

Merchant
Thanks.
Here are the 4 Rival questline based on data above and from other sources:

Questline "A" Wind/GreenQuestline "B" Fire/RedQuestline "C" Water/BlueQuestline "D" Keys
Quest:Free 2 locked Green level 1
Reward: 1 Gem Mine
Quest: Free 2 locked Red level 1
Quest: Free 2 locked Blue level 1
Reward:
2 Gem Mine
Quest: Free 20 locked Green AND Gain 9 Green Keys
Quest: Free 3 locked Green level 1 AND Free 4 locked Green level 2
Reward:
2 Gem Mine
Quest: Free 3 locked Red level 1 AND Free 4 locked Red level 2
Reward:
1 Gem Pickaxe
Quest: Free 3 locked Blue level 1 AND Free 4 locked Blue level 2
Reward:
1 Gem Pickaxe
Quest: Free 20 locked Red AND Gain 9 Red Keys
Quest: Free 4 locked Green level 1 AND Free 5 locked Green level 2 AND Free 6 locked Green level 3
Reward: 3 Gem Mine
Quest: Free 4 locked Red level 1 AND Free 5 locked Red level 2 AND Free 6 locked Red level 3
Reward:
1 Gem Pickaxe
Quest: Free 4 locked Blue level 1 AND Free 5 locked Blue level 2 AND Free 6 locked Blue level 3
Reward: 4 Gem Mines
Quest: Free 20 locked Blue AND Gain 9 Blue Keys
Quest: Free 5 locked Green level 1 AND Free 6 locked Green level 2 AND Free 7 locked Green level 3
AND Free 7 locked Green level 4

Reward: 4 Gem Mine AND 1 Golden Orrery Selection Kit
Quest: Free 5 locked Red level 1 AND Free 6 locked Red level 2 AND Free 7 locked Red level 3
AND Free 7 locked Red level 4

Reward: ?
Quest: Free 5 locked Blue level 1 AND Free 6 locked Blue level 2 AND Free 7 locked Blue level 3
AND Free 7 locked Blue level 4

Reward:
2 Gem Pickaxes AND 1 Epic Anniversary 2024 Selectin Kit
Quest: Gain 18 Green Keys AND Gain 18 Blue Keys AND Free 10 locked level 1
Quest: Free 6 locked Green level 1 AND Free 7 locked Green level 2 AND Free 7 locked Green level 3
AND Free 8 locked Green level 4

Quest: Free 6 locked Red level 1 AND Free 7 locked Red level 2 AND Free 7 locked Red level 3
AND Free 8 locked Red level 4

Quest: Free 6 locked Blue level 1 AND Free 7 locked Blue level 2 AND Free 7 locked Blue level 3
AND Free 8 locked Blue level 4

Quest: Gain 18 Green Keys AND Gain 18 Red Keys AND Free 10 locked level 1
Quest: Free 8 locked Green level 1 AND Free 8 locked Green level 2 AND Free 8 locked Green level 3

Quest: Free 8 locked Red level 1 AND Free 8 locked Red level 2 AND Free 8 locked Red level 3

Quest: Free 8 locked Blue level 1 AND Free 8 locked Blue level 2 AND Free 8 locked Blue level 3

Quest: Gain 18 Red Keys AND Gain 18 Blue Keys AND Free 20 locked level 2
Quest: Free 10 locked Green level 1 AND Free 9 locked Green level 2 AND Free 8 locked Green level 3

Quest: Free 10 locked Red level 1 AND Free 9 locked Red level 2 AND Free 8 locked Red level 3

Quest: Free 10 locked Blue level 1 AND Free 9 locked Blue level 2 AND Free 8 locked Blue level 3

Quest: Gain 27 Green Keys AND Gain 27 Red Keys AND Get 27 Blue Keys AND Free 15 locked level 3
Quest: Free 12 locked Green level 1 AND Free 10 locked Green level 2 AND Free 9 locked Green level 3

Quest: Free 12 locked Red level 1 AND Free 10 locked Red level 2 AND Free 9 locked Red level 3

Reward:
1 Prismatic Essence AND 1 Aerial Eden Selection Kit
Quest: Free 12 locked Blue level 1 AND Free 10 locked Blue level 2 AND Free 9 locked Blue level 3

Reward:
1 Prismatic Essence AND 1 Stage of Ages Selection Kit
Quest: Gain 36 Green Keys AND Gain 36 Red Keys AND Get 36 Blue Keys AND Free 10 locked level 4
Reward: 1000 Energy AND 1 Stage of Ages Selection Kit

Milestones:
  • 8 quests: 1 Aerial Eden Selection Kit
  • 16 quests: 1 Stone of Ages Selection Kit
  • 24 quests: 1 Aerial Eden Selection Kit
  • 32 quests: 1 Celestical Golden Orrey Golden Upgrade Kit

The questline require to unlock a total of:
Unlocked Gem levelWind/GreenFire/RedWater/BlueAny colour questile "D"
Total18318318375
That is a minimum of 549 gems to unlock in the first 3 questline. At least 18 board (17 and a little bit) to complete.
It is impossible to complete with less than 18 boards. And that require a lot of luck.

I will update reward when I reach the quest or I see printscreen of the quests.
Thank you, Fury the Avenger.

The list of Rival Questlines looks to confirm my initial thoughts: It was put together with no knowledge of the ‘mini game’. It is simply an unattainable progression of harder and harder ‘tasks’ with each color in its own Questline with exactly the same requirements. Very unimaginative and simply impossible to complete under normal gaming play

I noticed the St Patrick’s day event Rivals followed a similar non-strategic quest progression from the site that shall not be named:

Complete 2 tasks

Upgrade any manager to level 2 AND any Manager to level 2

Complete 4 tasks

Upgrade hat AND flower managers to level 4

Complete 6 tasks

Upgrade Cake AND Drinks managers to level 4

Complete 8 tasks AND upgrade Fireworks manager to level 4

Upgrade Shipyard AND Festival managers to level 5

Or the “Fighting” challenges:

Complete 2 Encounter by Fighting

Complete 4 Encounter by Fighting

Complete 6 Encounter by Fighting

Complete 8 Encounter by Fighting

Complete 10 Encounter by Fighting

Win 10 battles without losing

Win 12 battles without losing

Win 15 battles without losing

Even reworked, it does not give me hope that what ends up in production will give a much better gaming experience. It would seem that the Rival Questlines are degrading to the point of busywork to mine Diamonds from players, instead of a strategic challenge.

There are 32 locked gems in each boar.
Tocomplete Rival we need to unlock a total of 549 gems. The matematical minimum is at least 18 board. If you get EXACTLY the gems you need when you need them.

It cannot be done with less than 18 boards.

If you are following last year suggestion of doing 5 board per day you cannot complete Rival. There are not enough locked gems in 15 board to complete the task. IT doesn't matter how many booster we use. Booster do not increase the number of locked gems. To complete Rival you either need to do moard board by spending more energy in reset or complete more board to get extra free reset (more energy and/or boosters).

Realisticly you need much more than 18 board. More likely around 30 (depending on how many gems you unlock in each board).

Your calculation is incorrect. Rival is just 48 hours, but it is spread over 3 days, not 2. This means that the reset cost goes to zero three times (you do need to play in the morning of the third day, early morning!). But still it might be 10 board per day.

18 boards?
Men I spent 7740 Energy(2k recover) + all boosts available in 30 boards
According to Sinitar you can do 31 quests with 6610 energy + 57 Gem Mines + 13 Gem Pickaxes + 3 Prismatic Essence.
This was done in 27 boards with 4 board incompleted that require reset (notice that he left a board untouched after reset the day befoe Rival so the first board he could use immediately and the first reset was for 0 energy).

The reward include more than 1k energy (I think someone wrote >2k) and probably all the booster he used since they cannot be bought in any way.

Sinitar

Regent
According to Sinitar you can do 31 quests with 6610 energy + 57 Gem Mines + 13 Gem Pickaxes + 3 Prismatic Essence.
This was done in 27 boards with 4 board incompleted that require reset (notice that he left a board untouched after reset the day befoe Rival so the first board he could use immediately and the first reset was for 0 energy).

The reward include more than 1k energy (I think someone wrote >2k) and probably all the booster he used since they cannot be bought in any way.
I ended this night for that I wrote 7740 and remained with the last prismatic essence got from last mission
Screenshot_283.png
Screenshot_281.png
About the rewards
The english description rewards has been wrote under his left
Screenshot_284.png

Last edited:
I ended this night for that I wrote 7740 and remained with the last prismatic essence got from last mission
View attachment 11014
View attachment 11012
About the rewards
The english description rewards has been wrote under his left
View attachment 11015
Thanks.
I think you are missing some extra rewards on the green lane. I know the 4th quest has an extra rewards.
I think you have an error in the blue lane quest 7. From the pattern I expect an Aerial Eden Selection Kit not the Ethereal Airship

urine luck

Baronet
you just switched airship from producing fast units to molecular enforcer. with fast units it made it useful. we already have units that make molecular enforcer.

why the change? its changed a decent building in to something useless for a lot of people.

Sinitar

Regent
Thanks.
I think you are missing some extra rewards on the green lane. I know the 4th quest has an extra rewards.
I think you have an error in the blue lane quest 7. From the pattern I expect an Aerial Eden Selection Kit not the Ethereal Airship
I had recorded
When I have time will see again the rewards

Correct. the other reward is 1 Golden Orrery selection kit

This time you were wrong:p
Screenshot_286.png

Last edited:
and unlocking also requires energy. duh.
But the quests require unlocking, so the logic is correct. Simply play all boards as long as there are unlocked crystals you need for a quest and then reset or decide to unlock all to reset for zero. When you want to do it in 18 boards you need to complete all locked ones anyway.

What makes me really surprised: The biggest problem with the feedback on the wildlife rival quests was always that peopled were upset because they were required to collect colors that weren't on the board. Now you give us 32 quests where each and every quest requires not a special color but also some other condition (color/level, color with a complete key.

I'd like to cite Matt, the product head, here:
Our immediate priorities are:
  • User Experience Improvement: Focus on reducing frustration in interactive features.
I can already see the ****storm on the live forums when this releases and maybe you should start following Matts words here.

Last edited:

XIA*

Marquis
But the quests require unlocking, so the logic is correct. Simply play all boards as long as there are unlocked crystals you need for a quest and then reset or decide to unlock all to reset for zero. When you want to do it in 18 boards you need to complete all locked ones anyway.

What makes me really surprised: The biggest problem with the feedback on the wildlife rival quests was always that peopled were upset because they were required to collect colors that weren't on the board. Now you give us 32 quests where each and every quest requires not a special color but also some other condition (color/level, color with a complete key.

I'd like to cite Matt, the product head, here:

I can already see the ****storm on the live forums when this releases and maybe you should start following Matts words here.
yeah I think the rival is pretty challenging. wants a lot of different level crystals and you have to complete 4 parallel for 1 task to compelte. I am so far at task 16 and my enegry went down to 390. Aint gonna do more, not worth it.

XIA*

Marquis
@Juber, I know you don't like the below humble suggestion and requesting like this, but if you have any time decided to change your mind, hence suggesting it.

"Whenever Rival getting appeared, Please give extra 1500 :diamonds:!!"
I haven't even gotten the diamonds for the event yet... my diamond count is the same it was before the event.

estrid

Baronet
I need one annoying confirmation dialog popup whenever clicking on gem mine booster while having energy to spawn a new gem.

It should say like,
"Energy available to spawn a free piece, Are you sure to use booster for a free piece?"

<Cancel> <Continue>

For people who disable the popup, don't get this popup at all. Let them take care everything as usual.

Actually what happened is, while holding the mobile and selecting some pieces to merge, that time accidentally clicked this booster and immediately it gave me a free piece. I was searching for undo action, then realised, I cannot undo in any of the mini game. So, suggesting to prevent this discomfort.
On the other hand, I used gem mine on purpose although I had energy left. There was a lvl 1 piece on the board and I hoped to get a glass shard out of the mine -and I did! Cleared the board saving lots of energy for the next one.