• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Flashplayer causing browser to hang

DeletedUser8014

I use Firefox - have not been able to get in to beta version of the game all day - hangs flash and then crashes

Achaeus

Marquis
I am having the same problem with Ice Dragon and IE 11, so I switched to Chrome until the other two figure out what the problem is. I generally keep all 3 browsers available to check out bugs here, and for times like these when things just don't quite work.

NorMags

Baronet
I'm using IE11 and have not updated that crapware Flashplayer for 2 years. Using Version 17.0.0.188 and it's working for a while, collecting resources, polivating and 2-3 fights and then it crashes...

Macha

Squire
i think it must be something they have added/introduced/done with beta as live versions all play as normal without crashes

RedRed

Viceroy
live versions all play as normal without crashes
more or less, I experience heavy lags after playing a while on live worlds; I've take a look at the resource monitor and I see that every time the event history shows up memory usage increase by 200MB (If I open and close the event History 10 times I get +2GB of resources loaded)

podkap1970

Emperor
well does it work now with Flash Player version 25.0.0.127 ?
i was hoping to get an answer from Inno yesterday

this bug thread is not in investigate mode or forwarded mode or anything else
so i guess this problem is fixed, or the problem is so little that its not importent enough, hmm

DeletedUser16

The problem is in the latest version of Flash Player. There was a workaround done, so that it works again with FP25. It will be investigated further if something else can be done, as it's a bit problematic, also for the development team.

DeletedUser7473

Well, it worked for me yesterday and today in the morning using the latest Firefox.
But I have the problem now that it won't let me in anymore and always crashes while loading.

The live servers still work fine for me.
So please do NOT "update" the live servers with whatever you put onto the beta server before these issues are resolved.
Thanks.