• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kronan

Viceroy
Reminds me of a very old "now enshrined" TV commercial for Miller Lite Beer.

two guys arguing over what the beer's best feature is... Hint: less filling means "fewer carbs" :)

Person A: It's tastes GREAT!

Person B: No, it's less FILLING!

Person A: No, wrong. It's taste's great!

Person B: No, you're wrong - It's less filling!

Fast forward to now...

It's not 25% less time, you get 25% less cost!

;)

Last edited:

micbas

Farmer
are there more players where the event is terrible slow after the changes? It takes me now almost 4 day's in order to complete a city.

Last edited:

Kishi

Farmer
I would never have thought I get a gold upgrade at the end
kGcg9Ez.png

For those whose last name isn't Gates or Musk, and especially those who play multiple worlds, buying the good stuff isn't going to be an option. And it takes too long to get to the golden up arrows, especially since the number of gemstones to do the number of quests required to get there means... yup, having to remortgage the house again. And many of us won't do that. Inno, please either loosen the pursestrings and double the number of gems given out or move those up arrows back where it's actually possible to get them.

estrid

Baronet
For those whose last name isn't Gates or Musk, and especially those who play multiple worlds, buying the good stuff isn't going to be an option. And it takes too long to get to the golden up arrows, especially since the number of gemstones to do the number of quests required to get there means... yup, having to remortgage the house again. And many of us won't do that. Inno, please either loosen the pursestrings and double the number of gems given out or move those up arrows back where it's actually possible to get them.
I got a golden arrow at 300... It was quite doable with the gems I've got. Is that changed now?

hvck

Farmer
I've been playing "normally" throughout the event - completing towns in about 1.5 days - and I've already completed one Sunhaven Palace (gold upgrade) and should be able to build a second before the event ends in a week. Not sure how I did it, just kept things running every day and I am comfortably in the Silver League top 5% without paying anything (never happened to me before, usually in bronze league for everything else). Maybe it was the shift in speeds mid-way through and I had built up a lot of progress before the shift. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Rosiemarrie

Steward
Why Legendary Lodge dont have animation,why is static ,Hero tavern had? Oh..i am disappointed INNO.

Agreed, it's a real disappointment that the Legendary Lodge doesn't have animations. Top level event buildings are all animated... it feels like a downgrade despite the better stats. It's such a simple thing, and the building is identical looking except for the colours... so why can't it have the same animations as the original!

CrashBoom

Legend
announcement stats for Legendary Lodge
FP & goods doesn't need motiviation. they are given without
and this is great for plunderers: "Can be plundered, when not motivated".
because only coins are doubled it is very low in the priority list

Last edited:
I have also been keeping things running nonstop (well, I do sleep on occasion) but am at 232 and Amateur league. And that's after coughing up twice for the big diamond package of gemstones.

Then too, I was kind of following mooingcat's suggestion of 10 towns, and I think in this case, that eats too many gemstones for the progress made. I've got enough upgrades to build the event building, it's those gold arrows I want.

And no fault to mooingcat, who is amazing - I probably either watched it too early or missed a vital step along the way.

Ice bear

Squire
Juber

again..there is wrong picture in Legendary Lodge....i dont see what is announcement or loading screen

and again..why this building not have animatiion??? it is premium upgrade

Rosiemarrie

Steward
I have also been keeping things running nonstop (well, I do sleep on occasion) but am at 232 and Amateur league. And that's after coughing up twice for the big diamond package of gemstones.

Then too, I was kind of following mooingcat's suggestion of 10 towns, and I think in this case, that eats too many gemstones for the progress made. I've got enough upgrades to build the event building, it's those gold arrows I want.

And no fault to mooingcat, who is amazing - I probably either watched it too early or missed a vital step along the way.
Did you follow Mooing Cat's initial guide for this event, or revert back to the St Paddy's guide when this event changed?

I have done 10 towns and have loads of gems left and I have the golden upgrade for both this and the legendary lodge. I switched to his St Paddy's strategy when the balancing of this one changed back to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.