• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrejaSP

Viceroy
The arrows to see the prizes before and after this page is missing. I successed claming my prizes, believe the support did fiks that, but not the arrows yet.
1686344625432.png

Last edited:
there is a problem...banquet increasing does not function....i try the second city but the problem still....
the icon is ok...but the indication is to upgrade Carriage depot

BadOMB

Farmer
this doesn't add up, 8.55T + 881B should equal 9.43T

Attachments

• Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 23
  • Capture3.JPG
    Capture3.JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 23

la girafe

Farmer
Problem with quest "upgrade your banquet hall to lvl 300" it gets stuck at 250 (5th town)

(post on bugs reporting)

Attachments

• Capture d’écran du 2023-06-10 12-28-09.png
    Capture d’écran du 2023-06-10 12-28-09.png
    684.7 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

CDmark

Baronet
Problem with quest "upgrade your banquet hall to lvl 300" it gets stuck at 250 (5th town)

(post on bugs reporting)
It is actually Carriage to L300, not a bug, I guess just a mistake. Not sure which word is correct but it is one of the two.

Question - They, meaning Inno, managed to change the whole game even give the 100 gems overnight. This has been reported many times. Any way this could get fixed so people don't waste their time writing up bug reports or posting here or staring at the game for countless minutes trying to figure out what is going on?

la girafe

Farmer
It is actually Carriage to L300, not a bug, I guess just a mistake. Not sure which word is correct but it is one of the two.

Question - They, meaning Inno, managed to change the whole game even give the 100 gems overnight. This has been reported many times. Any way this could get fixed so people don't waste their time writing up bug reports or posting here or staring at the game for countless minutes trying to figure out what is going on?
actually it's wrong portrait AND wrong task : task says banquet hall but it's carriage...

CDmark

Baronet
actually it's wrong portrait AND wrong task : task says banquet hall but it's carriage...
Yep, it was copied over from St Pattys and the original task is Ship to L300. So it should be picture of carriage manager and follow the carriage level progression. This is why people spend time looking at it for a while. I actually didn't spend more than 2 seconds on it. Everything else was 100% SPD, only names of the good and manager were changed, I guess to protect the innocent, just like the TV show Dragnet. So I knew it was the carriage.

CDmark

Baronet
Town 1
managers Hat 3, Flowers 2, Cake 1, Drinks 2, Fireworks 2, Ship 3, Festival 3 (L2 Ship is enough)
I did Ship manager level 3 by mistake. MC had L2 on the spreadsheet and that is all that is needed. The L2 ship keeps up with the L3 festival. It doesn't affect the number of tasks done but it may have a slight affect on time completion not sure but I am sure I wasted 80 POG, 100% sure...lol

tasks completed = 33
Time = 27 hours
The time to complete is a good number, I am sure I could have shaved it a little, I didn't sit on it and watch (took kid to the park and watching the kids run around was kind of like watching the minigame, each playground station like swings, monkey bars, etc being a different minigame production area...I don't play the game on mobile).

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
As it seems others are saying, tasks have switched carriage and banquet. For example, this task in Town 3, which refers to the carriage depot by name, but banquet by manager picture.
1686434669829.png

Gedrog

Squire
there is a problem...banquet increasing does not function....i try the second city but the problem still....
the icon is ok...but the indication is to upgrade Carriage depot
I have seen the same bug the item says upgrade banquet to 300 but banquet is already at 300 but when you upgrade carriage to 300 that is when it ticks over
Bug.jpg

Also experienced this issue
Bug or on purpose.jpg
you can no longer look at upcoming prizes or previous like before
Greedy.jpg
Other bugs today Upgrading the buildings and then internal error occurs and progress is reset forcing you to upgrade buildings again luckily the provisions are credited back to the piggy bank

Ice bear

Squire
Juber

please is info why Legendary Lodge is static? thanks

if is animation off..i saw picture from announcement, or loading screen
if is animation on... i saw different static Legandary Lodge

Last edited:

almadies

Farmer
Hello. for me the bug is elsewhere
if I want to buy "time", the 10% and 25% bonus are not displayed
918 T in 2 hours that's 3.672Q in 8 hours, there is not 25% more