• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

hades8840

Marquis
Anyone have the new costs vs the old costs of managers now I cant work out if i can even afford to run at lvl 4 now

hades8840

Marquis
why does tha speed boost on the coachman go at 30 and 50% yet all other managers start at 65% and 100% shouldnt they all match

estrid

Baronet
When you get buildings on the certain level there is some number with X displayed.
I haven't paid much attention on them earlier, but from St Pat I had the illusion that they grow times 2,
i.e. x2, x4, x8, x16, x32...
Yesterday, after the nerf back to St Pat, everything got the marker x4 -even two times in a row.
Today I have started a new town, just after the midday break I upgraded banquet and horse to level 150 both and the number it displayed was x32...
Is the original back or is this normal St Pat behaviour?

hades8840

Marquis
I find the below some what amusing and confusing

Originally, with the new balancing, we aspired to try a different approach to the Events general balancing. Unfortunately, after taking a closer look at your feedback and game data, we noticed that the new balancing did not bring the expected results in terms of negative feedback and especially less play time than the St. Patrick's Day Event. Hence why we reverted the balancing to its tried and true version.

Because if you listened to the feed back to nerf it why are you not listening to return it more are complaining about the messed up mess it is now and the cost of trying to get it to less snail pace mini game then complained about the new mechanics

CDmark

Baronet
I find the below some what amusing and confusing

Originally, with the new balancing, we aspired to try a different approach to the Events general balancing. Unfortunately, after taking a closer look at your feedback and game data, we noticed that the new balancing did not bring the expected results in terms of negative feedback and especially less play time than the St. Patrick's Day Event. Hence why we reverted the balancing to its tried and true version.

Because if you listened to the feed back to nerf it why are you not listening to return it more are complaining about the messed up mess it is now and the cost of trying to get it to less snail pace mini game then complained about the new mechanics

This new version is great, the absolute best. That first version was terrible, the pits, I couldn't stand it, I was thinking of leaving the game. I am so HAPPY they made the change I was suffering in the nerfed version. I think everyone loves this change. So please pass on to developers,
New Version = customers are ecstatic, do not change at all, some have said they are doing backflips at home
Old Version = customers very upset, threatening to leave, please do something

CDmark

Baronet
OK, town 2, SPD version, I didn't upgrade fireworks manager to L2, L1 will get all the POG I need to finish at L50, save 100 POG. I didn't see any task besides FW mgr L2 affected, so 100 POG for 1 task, not worth it to me, especially since my event currency flow is screwed up. It would have been totally screwed up but that extra 100 POG saved me.

estrid

Baronet
This new version is great, the absolute best. That first version was terrible, the pits, I couldn't stand it, I was thinking of leaving the game. I am so HAPPY they made the change I was suffering in the nerfed version. I think everyone loves this change. So please pass on to developers,
New Version = customers are ecstatic, do not change at all, some have said they are doing backflips at home
Old Version = customers very upset, threatening to leave, please do something
I find this weird -I think you are the only one who likes better this St Pat version than the Pirates version we had.

Actually, it doesn't matter... I think I only have gems for two more towns and there is still 13 days left. If one town takes 3-4 days, I still run short with gems, unless using diamonds to buy more of them which I more likely had done with that faster Pirates version.

Too bad, this version is going to live.

Beta567

Baronet
I just want to remind everyone, that we are on beta here, meaning adjustments during live gameplay, bugs, etc. are to be expected. This also goes for the change midway through the event and banquet.
This is bs. You guys carry the same bugs to live servers without fixing it. I saw it so many times. I think one of the last examples GE end of the level when you don't get popup window to progress to the next level.

jtrucker

Baronet
OK folks, I've figured out what we need to do. NEXT time I mean, it is too late now...
Next time, IF Inno creates event we like, please DO NOT POST IT HERE, EVER!
Because look at this:
We (all of us) hated summer event, mainly its shuffle button and calendar - that stayed unchanged
We (most of us anyway) liked the new simpler and faster Fellowship event - and that got nerfed.
So, obviously, Innogames make it always against our wishes. If we do not praise any future "good" event, there is chance it will stay good, what do you think?

CDmark

Baronet
Anyone did noticed the nerf(by 75% of original boost stats) of the 1x1 decoration from gold league?https://prnt.sc/tC2aH5VrxRfd
I hadn't gotten to that part yet but I did see the building adjustment part of the announcement. Now, what I really don't understand, why even release it in beta at 16%/16% Red A/D (don't remember exact stats, it is an example) just to adjust it down. Yes I understand beta is meant for adjustments but this really has nothing to do with playing the event, the mechanics. It is just values for a building prize. A slight adjustment up or down I can understand but 75%? I think things like this just add to the frustration of beta players, it does for me.

Let me continue about the frustration maybe this can help the developers understand better. I knew this event was going to get adjusted because I was able to get 2 golden level event building for no diamonds at all. I have been doing these events for years and the "standard" is, be active in the event and you have a high probability of getting a fully leveled event building. Gold levels came out and at first, it was either wait X days or pay money or diamonds to get it right away. It seems that they have adjusted it so that if you do well in the event, very active, lucky or strategic, you can get it, no cost. That is a POSITIVE. Now, I know we are not supposed to get 2 event buildings for nothing. But here is where I get frustrated.

The event comes out and within a day, a Mooingcat or Xivarmy, one with a simulator the other spreadsheets, and they can pick it apart and see the end result of the design. So, why can't this be done before it is released to beta players. I can understand adjustments, meaning the event is in the ballpark, and beta players can help fine tune it, find little mistakes. But honestly, forget ballpark, sometimes it isn't even in the parking lot of the ballpark. I don't mind copying some event mechanics. I am not saying which event mechanics I like or don't like, I go with what was chosen, that is the game. But large adjustments as in this event should have been seen before release to beta. Hey, even I figured it out and I use a pencil and paper bag.

I actually understand the change and I will be fine. The fact that my event currency versus how I would play the event is messed up, fine, that is part of being in beta. I get it. I just hope in future events we can get a beta product in the ballpark, even by the hotdog stand, works for me, I'll take mine with mustard. So, I hope that would be the key learning from this event.

Last edited:

qaccy

Emperor
OK folks, I've figured out what we need to do. NEXT time I mean, it is too late now...
Next time, IF Inno creates event we like, please DO NOT POST IT HERE, EVER!
Because look at this:
We (all of us) hated summer event, mainly its shuffle button and calendar - that stayed unchanged
We (most of us anyway) liked the new simpler and faster Fellowship event - and that got nerfed.
So, obviously, Innogames make it always against our wishes. If we do not praise any future "good" event, there is chance it will stay good, what do you think?
Actually, that kind of already happens. The forums aren't dominated by negative feedback just because that's how most players feel about a particular thing. The forums are dominated by negative feedback only because you're more likely to say something when you have a complaint than you are when you're happy with something. That's just how customer support stuff works in general. How often do you call up a store or manufacturer to tell them how happy you are with their product(s)? How often do you complain about them when there's a problem? I'll rest my case there.

aliatela

Merchant
So, after this rebalancing, are we back to using this year's SPD strategies, incl. manager levels, or should we implement some mixed/hybrid strategy now?

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
I think one of the last examples GE end of the level when you don't get popup window to progress to the next level.
This does not ring a bell for me, was this reported? If not, how are we supposed to fix bugs if they are not reported?

Havik79

Baronet
This is beyond ridiculous, I should have finished off the town I was on and finished or close to finishing another and I am still waiting to finish the one I started almost 2 days ago, this is unplayable.

Beta567

Baronet
This does not ring a bell for me, was this reported? If not, how are we supposed to fix bugs if they are not reported?
Here we go with "first I've heard of this". Well, in this case I have a question to Inno's QA department. Does it even exist? Do people from Inno FOE team check the game sometimes? What are you guys doing there? GE is one of the main parts of this game and nobody goes though it to see some of the most obvious bugs? Players on this server are not getting money for bug reporting. It is voluntarily basis. Are you gonna blame them for this?
I understand you laid off many people and at the same time you are implementing more moneygrab features? Interesting strategy.

CDmark

Baronet
I just reported it. Saw it on live player, thought it was an upgrade...lol Just finished L1 here and saw your message so I reported it.

jovada

Regent
@Juber

I see a lot of comments coming from your side towards the community now,

Don't say anything negative about the devs (it's considerated as bashing) or you risk to be removed from forum.
If you don't like adjustments during events beta is maybe not for you , so in other words take it, swallow and don't say you are dissapointed with the changes.

About changes ? talking about new balancing and old balancing ? new balancing that was real , old balancing does'nt excist it's just turning back.

But you saw all the positive comments before you turned back to an old boring Patrick, why could'nt devs say ok it is easy now but instead ruining the pleasure of our players let it just this event like it was and give players a profit, they (like you wrote in your comments) can always work for a new balance next year. To me it seems that players are not took in consideration.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.