• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

FMaxi

Merchant
Cute... I've spent a lot of gems to upgrade the Ship/Festival mgrs to level 4, now Inno changes the whole thing back to St.Pat and makes a) the carriage and the collection MUCH slower than it should be, b) gives lousy 100gems "compensation" (which is less than the difference between lvl 3 and lvl4 for the two managers). And btw messes up the running cities... Guys, this was NOT what we meant when we asked for rebalancing the game!

I must be a masochist!
I liked the old version of the new event, liked me, Inno changes it for obscure reasons (against the opinions of the players) and despite all this I continue to play a game that disappoints me more and more often.
So either I've become a masochist, or I'm staying to maintain a bond with friends I've made for years...
The friendships are more what keeps me playing these days

vakini

Squire
Why the h***, couldent we have finish the ongoing city, and then start the next city on the new terms???

Think a lot of ppl being caught either levl Banket and Transport to lvl 200 or trying to get the 8,4Q Feast, and now have to get Banket and Transport to lvl 300 and then start over collecting the 8,4Q Feast buying higher lvl Managers too.

SirAlucard

Steward
Community: "City quests need rebalance, some are just not solveable."
Dev Team 1: "Ah ****, the new balance is too powerfull, we need to rebalance."
Dev Team 2: "Ah ****. But we got an idea, let's just use the balance from the St. Patrick Event, that balance works and we can go into the weekend now."
Dev Team 1: "Best idea ever! Let's do it."
Community: "WTF? That's not what we asked for! Are you listening to us at all?"

The last few days in a nutshell.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
What "amuses me" is that the designers manage to interpret invisible comments (no one had asked for a copy of St Patrick) in 1 day but never see the redundant comments that have been coming up regularly on the forum for years !

It is to wonder if the designers do not play with us by frustrating us voluntarily and daily!
Maybe just modern times games' investors who are playing the game. Inno is now theirs and they can do nothing but bow to their wishes. It has been probably interpreted as too "easy" with the previous balance. The game must continue to make record profits.

Also curious, if the 2nd cash pass lane is just an A/B test, how can it be already under development for the next event? Seems to me it's already deemed an silent success.

MATR

Squire
absolute horror - double jerk around from Inno- switch in the middle of a town, was 10 hours away now 101 hours to complete. All the the stuff is messed up, costs are all different, already finished all but 3 tasks, now have to deadhead the horse and banquet to 300 from 200 for no task rewards. the 100 tokens given for the change is a joke. I've never seen anything this bad. Would be ok if I wasn't spending real money on it. How about refunding what I spent???? I'll give back what I won. Development team grade for this event: F double minus.

Back to St. Pâté

Exactly! :rolleyes: :D
From 20h back to 91h for current town and back to leveling to 300. On the other hand St. Pâté strategy is known very well so no biggie, will manage it.
After 2h back again from 91h to 20h for current town. Inno, your so called "rebalance" has no impact on me! :p:cool:
Seems to me that I'll finish this town even faster than with "original" balance. Down to 18h after few minutes.

Last edited:

Proven Legend

Merchant
I wonder how many moaners will continue to play the Event. Developers will only react if we ALL stop playing the Event until changes are made. Keep playing and Inno will just continue to laugh at you while filling their back pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.