• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

estrid

Baronet
Is 'bakehouse' a correct term? I'd say bakery...
And there seems to be always the pic of banquet manager when the task refers to coachman.

Level 4 banquet/coach managers seem to be really fast. When I finally got back to game this morning they had collected over 13Q goodies.
Now I'm just wondering, are we getting enough gems to hire those for each town...

SirAlucard

Steward
Is 'bakehouse' a correct term? I'd say bakery...
And there seems to be always the pic of banquet manager when the task refers to coachman.

Level 4 banquet/coach managers seem to be really fast. When I finally got back to game this morning they had collected over 13Q goodies.
Now I'm just wondering, are we getting enough gems to hire those for each town...
According to some people, who did the math, it is possible to get the 325 quests (10-11 cities) with the level 4 managers and to have gems left.

CrashBoom

Legend
We wanted to reuse the same mechanic, but have made changes to the buildings, including costs for upgrading, recruiting overseers and production amount and time.
but copy/pasted 100% of
- the questline
- the tasks in the minigame: even if the things are called differenty. the tasks still ask to do the same (for example task 33 in 3rd taskline: gourmet butchery formely knows as fireworks level it up to 50)

why not different quests ?
why not rework the tasklines (before the event not after it)?

Jeylana

Farmer
um auf 8,4Q zu kommen brauch man ja Tage Den Banquet Steward von 200 auf nur 210 zu bringen kostest 2,43Q. Da stimmt doch etwas nicht.

Status
Not open for further replies.