• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

FMaxi

Merchant
Haven't started trying to optimize it yet, but yes 250/250 sounds like a longshot. 4/4 Managers are probably what gets you back down to close to a day (as the level 4 manager about doubles your production rates)
Task in City v2: Upgrade your Banquet Hall to level 300... (I might skip this one) :D

.Chris

Baronet
The horse/donkey and cart going backwards triggers me so incredibly much :eek:

Please fix that, you already put in the effort to have it go faster while the cart is empty.

TastyBeta

Farmer
If it goes like Halloween22, yes. Probably there'll be an AB "test" for this event. The event after it'll be declared an overwhelming success and very popular addition and implemented in every next event.
ugh, would hate that and for everyone who wants to buy the pass but missing out on the double etc

qaccy

Emperor
Cool. I'll think about it. I'm just not sure if you are going to fix it or just throw it in the dump like you guys did with stacking units.
and also since we are talking about it my message is more to that Inno just ripped St.Patricks event and changed the names inside the minigame and presenting to us like brand new event? Is this the right way to do it, huh?
There's a difference between bugs and feedback. Bugs are something that can be fixed, while feedback is almost entirely player preference and may not require any action at all.

As for the design of the event, it's new in the context of the Fellowship Event. Every event doesn't necessarily have to play differently just for the sake of it. Repeating mechanics is both good for players who like those mechanics and bad for players who don't, but that's the case with every event whether it's a repeat or not.

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
With the new growth factor / multipliers, task 34 in town 2 to get Banquet to level 300 will literally take over a decade to complete, must be changed xD

Getting Banquet and Carriage to level 250 each will take around 2 months with maxed managers, then to get Banquet to level 300 another 13.4 years :p

You might consider lowering the final quest in town 1 a bit as well. Upgrading Fireworks to 75 is doable, but will take over 4 days with level 4 Banquet/Festival managers.

Ashura Tsunoda

Merchant
There is a plus sign between the tiers. So my guess would be both. But it is not quite clear so design should be improved.
Edit: And you can see both trunks. So it is quite clear.

Darkpepp

Merchant
bug i think: At level 3-3, the steward is faster than the coachman, so that the steward has only 25% acceleration and the coach has 35%.

I like it. You can cycle through the banquets rather quickly and I see no problem getting the event building. it's a redesign of an old event but it is very well done

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Here are my preliminary upgrade orders:

1685562617541.png

I believe they should be accurate, but let me know if you find any mistakes. You can more or less substitute these into my strategies for St. Pat. You complete 3 fewer tasks per 3 town cycle, but those can easily be regained in a final town. You save 50 "pots" per 3 town cycle compared to St. Pat :)

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
A few interesting notes about differences vs St. Pat.

• Level 4 managers are necessary for Banquet and Carriage if you want to complete a town in a day, if you leave one or both at level 3 you need more than a day extra. These upgrade orders won't necessarily work with them at level 3, but it is possible if you want to do slower towns (~1 town per 3 days)
  • You don't need as many levels. "Festival" and "Shipyard" you only level to 200, and most interestingly you only level "Fireworks" to level 1/3 :p You can level it higher, you won't lose too much time, but you are already bottlenecked by transport/collection, so no need. You need level 50 for tasks, which will take around half a day.
  • Manager costs are lower the first couple of levels, so you mainly spend "pots" for the Banquet/Carriage by leaving the rest at level 1/2.
  • All towns follow roughly the same strategy due to the fact that level 4/4 managers are required for Banquet/Carriage, so we don't have the difference between Town 1 and Town 2/3 following my strategies from St. Pat.

Bosun

Farmer
Why is EVERY new building giving city def boosts?

Also the trailside smithy needs a nerf, the bonus it gives for a 1x1 is insane, people are going to fight for gold league, spending thousands of diamonds.

I hate to be this guy but Inno is now 100% focused on money with all the recent BUY BUY BUY!!!! It's sad how low they got.

There's a million ways of making money and it's not being this aggressive.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Why is EVERY new building giving city def boosts?

Also the trailside smithy needs a nerf, the bonus it gives for a 1x1 is insane, people are going to fight for gold league, spending thousands of diamonds.

I hate to be this guy but Inno is now 100% focused on money with all the recent BUY BUY BUY!!!! It's sad how low they got.

There's a million ways of making money and it's not being this aggressive.
It's only 1 1x1. Yes it's very very nice, but seems a fair prize to fight for gold league.

It's similar in OP-ness to the skull cave from the pirate event (which was only 1 available, from calendar).

Status
Not open for further replies.