• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Fellowship%20logo%20copy.png

Dear Kings and Queens,
On Wednesday, May 31st, you can enjoy the Fellowship Event again and prepare many feasts!

This is the place to be if you have any questions about it or would like to discuss it with other players.
Please keep in mind that your opinion may differ from the opinions of other players, you don't have to convince each other of anything here. :)

We appreciate your feedback!

Please write your feedback in a factual and constructive way and stay on topic.
So that we can pass your feedback on to the developers, the following points would be important to note:
  • Feedback that only contains one sentence like "Too much food!" is not helpful. Please make sure to include reasons for your opinion.
  • The same goes for positive feedback. We are happy about it of course, but describing what exactly you like is always very helpful!
  • Limit your feedback to the actual content. Feedback like "You should improve X" or feedback that refers to other game content or previous events is not helpful.
  • Questions that ask when it will be released on the live server will not be answered. We always announce it in time there.
  • Use the "Like" button if another player has already reflected your opinion well.
Thank you very much and have fun!

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

Last edited:

Ironrooster

Baronet
Well the prizes look good. Will be interested to see this new tier they're testing - that is if I'm in the group that gets it.

CrashBoom

Legend
according to the screenshots
Legendary Lodge (Heroes Tavern gold level) --> gold pass
Jester's Stage --> silver pass
Grilling Grove --> gold pass
Trailside Smithy --> gold league (top 1%)
:rolleyes:

CrashBoom

Legend
we already have 5 BP packages in inventory (from halloween event)
BP.jpg

and now the main building on golden level produce 2 BP, 4 BP or 6 BP

so just wondering:
will that be 3 different inventory items (what I expect)
or (how I would have done it): only one inventory item of 2 BP and giving 1, 2 or 3 of them

:rolleyes:

Midi67

Farmer
Players are waiting for a new era of Titan and InnoGames is pushing another event with an emphasis on player money. Why IG doesn't want to see what players are waiting for (despite the huge delay compared to previous years), it's sad because on live servers, the enthusiasm for an active game is decreasing. This policy in my case led to the end of the game in Elvenar (delaying the introduction of new eras) - slowly IG extinguishes the fire to play FoE (FoF)- sad :(:(

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Wonder much the cash passes will cost. Since in the SS of the announcement the prices are missing. Are they variable or undecided yet?

qaccy

Emperor
Look at that monetization! I'm guessing this event style hasn't prompted a lot of spending in the past, so they're going the route of expanding the event pass system. Anyway, I'll leave my hot take here and say I'm actually not a fan of buildings producing FP packs. That's something I didn't know I didn't want until I saw it being introduced here. The game's been moving away from FP packages for years now (I believe GB rewards are the only thing left that provides them), which I assume was done for a reason. Why are they being reintroduced?
I believe $15 for the first (as usual) and $25 for the combined package of the two. I'd assume buying them separately would be $15 ea. You can tell by looking at the castle points for each pass (assuming they don't change)
While a package discount would make sense, I think it's also a possibility that the gold upgrade would remain $10 even if the silver is purchased by itself first.

TastyBeta

Farmer
1685481606628.png

Just why? / how different will the pass be for those without both etc... feels such a stupid change since the differences is significant.

TastyBeta

Farmer
I bet modern times games needing 1 "test" round with the dual cash passes. Like Halloween's cash pass vs freemium passes. Declaring it an overwhelmingly popular new addition and thus immediately implementing it in all future events.
perhaps and hope it won't be a coinflip on live if you get it or not though

Status
Not open for further replies.