• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback The Virgo Project / Stargazer

DeletedUser

So there are so many ideas and suggestions in this topic and what you do? You took the worst possible idea that was mentioned here and implement it. So a very bad GB is now even worse! You should instead admit that original Virgo idea was bad and remade it as a whole. Many people including me already told you that this "kraken" is not interesting. But no, you keep it (I wonder if it is just out of pride or why???) and make it more useless. But hey, there is a silver lining, because if you actually made it good, I would have to build it (and pay insane amount of FPs to SA:M players for goods). Now I can focus on my other buildings which I am still leveling and skip SA:M alltogether. Also if it stays like this there is no reason to enter SA:M for high end players who make quite a bit of income from selling goods.
More useless - a key phrase. No words to add.

I am a kind of player who likes to keep things in balance. I love FPs and goods, but have also nice attack boost. I build every FP and military GB there is. You can see my main city in PL server, world A, nick Finkadel.

Virgo was useless for me from the start (I don't feel need to plunder, hence no need to attack neighbours above usual fights for Himeji) and now, it's just less attractive than ND. That is some kind of achievement, making a GB more useless than ND. Maybe you should make yourself nice shiny achivement sign "Useless GBs, you nailed it!"? Just a thought...

As I said before, the Virgo bonus is just no good, too powerful, no way to balance it without making useless. Don't be so attached to it, leave it.

Or. Add FPs. Or add guild power in the worst case. Some of us will build it with guild power - as owner of 34 HoFs, I would.

DeletedUser9982

Most players want FPs bonus!
I one of those players!

Some want other things
Theres 2 GBs, just give FPs to one of them
Still have 3 bonus left to apply WHATEVER you want!
Just get some FPs in one of them and it dorsnt matter anymore really

DeletedUser

Or add guild PRESTIGE... That will be a very good reason for us, app players, to build it high in the sky...

XDragon

Farmer
Most players want FPs bonus!
I one of those players!

Some want other things
Theres 2 GBs, just give FPs to one of them
Still have 3 bonus left to apply WHATEVER you want!
Just get some FPs in one of them and it dorsnt matter anymore really

It's logical. With the new age, the costs of fp's for technology, new gb and so on are growing.. :)

DeletedUser5097

@FinkAdele in that case, I'm wondering why all GB's of later ages requiring more fp's and
all te tech. as well.:p

DeletedUser5097

Let me remind, than there is no cheaper GB to build than Inno Tower, from CE :p
Counting the fp output of it? Let me remind you that the most fp-demmaniding tech of OF
requires ''just'' 210 fp's where the cheapest SA:M tech. requires 300 fp's. OF GB's require
for lvl 1 80 fp's just like VF but SA:M GB's require 90 fp's for lvl 1.In short for each new
age the fp-requirments increase.

DeletedUser9982

Counting the fp output of it? Let me remind you that the most fp-demmaniding tech of OF
requires ''just'' 210 fp's where the cheapest SA:M tech. requires 300 fp's. OF GB's require
for lvl 1 80 fp's just like VF but SA:M GB's require 90 fp's for lvl 1.In short for each new
I have seen this guy a few times here and there saying nonsense
He will always be against you or your ideas for no reason

Im never going to reply or talk to this guy @FinkAdele again.

Waste of time

Feanor II

Baronet
One of the rules I learned a long time ago is don't criticize something unless you have a viable alternative. Here's a few quick ones:

-A GB with Guild Prestige as the passive bonus and Guild Power/Crowns as the active bonus. There would be a mad rush for that.
-It has been noted many times on this forum and others that there are three attack GBs and only two defensive ones, so you could even that out with another defensive one.
-If you want to keep the idea of a powerful but chance-y military GB, keep the Virgo Project 5x5, keep the FPs off, but make it similar to AO with terminology of "% chance to kill an enemy unit of the same age when hitting it". Since obviously a kill is more than 150% damage, cut the probability in half.
-Change the Stargazer to produce goods based on the age of whatever residential buildings you have in your city. That way if someone needs goods of a previous age they can "guide" the Stargazer the way we do Traz troop production.

DeletedUser

Count the output for CE also, why didn't you?
Let me remind that with every age we get more expansions to use. Some waste them on defence, some waste them on goods building, some use them on FPs buildings.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have seen this guy a few times here and there saying nonsense
He will always be against you or your ideas for no reason

Im never going to reply or talk to this guy @FinkAdele again.

Waste of time
I'm only against silly ideas. I do not remind that I had been against your ideas. Just against YOU, being rude and not rational...

DeletedUser

Anyway, tech tree is the least important source to FPs draining. Camp in IE and try to level your GBs. They need as much FPs as in VF, surprise. You can as well have Virgo in IE as in SAM.

DeletedUser

@The Envoy we are discussing here the many many problems with GvG with much passion and NO actions have been taken, after few people cry about they will be attacked by bad neighbours inno decied to make virgo completely useless?

great job, keep it comin, another nail to the coffin ;)
GvG is just bad looking, leaking with horrible fluids corpse :p deal with it :D