• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Temple of Relics

DeletedUser7573

:( I have now won more than 32 encounters after the temple was out of the mud, but found not a single relic at all.
I know the probability for that to happen is 1 out of 100, but still, the feeling there has to be a bug, is growing and growing every time I still found nothing.

I'm not sure, and someone correct me if I'm wrong, but if you built Temple of Relic now, then you can get relics from the next expedition only, and not from the current one. Of course if you built the GB before, then IDK.

BestWarrior

Baronet
Comparing last week relics prizes with the current one, it's disappointing at least for me. 1st level completed, 3 common relics found, all of them with 2 BPs. Does it really deserve the effort to raise the Temple?? Maybe not that much!!

Cardena

Squire
I'm not sure, and someone correct me if I'm wrong, but if you built Temple of Relic now, then you can get relics from the next expedition only, and not from the current one. Of course if you built the GB before, then IDK.

As far as I know no one could build the temple of relics before the expedition in the last week started, because that was the first possibility to get a blueprint from the temple. And I did and build it. And from the feedback here I understood that many others also did, and that they found relics in the last week expedition.

But I am fine now, in the second round, after five encounters I now have three relics, but for one I will have to win the third temple.

DeletedUser5429

I am beginning level III and I've had so far:
  • common flower arbor (two times)
  • common 200 goods on one sort (three times)
  • common 20 FPs (two times)
  • uncommon watchfire
  • rare bazaar
  • 2 blueprints (two times)

Last edited by a moderator:

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
A 'voucher' for le
Something it's not right, 4 common relics, 4 x 2 BPs !! It's only bad luck or something is "bugged" in my Expedition?
I won 3 x 2 BPs last week, and have since won other things. So it's just your luck. Pretty much like during events where you buy a chest with different rewards and can end up with same type of reward multiple times in a row.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
That has somehow slipped in there unnoticed. :p I had a ton of browser tabs open so probably ended up typing something in the wrong place.

DeletedUser4607

Just found a SoK hidden under a rare relic. That has made it worth it for now.

Lionhead

Baronet
Just finished this weeks GE with a Temple level 6 (14,5% spawn rate).
My result: 1 Relic (common - 25 of one Good)

That´s just less than 2,1% spawn rate. I´ll be following this closely over the next couple of weeks.

qaccy

Emperor
In 16, 1 was rare. An oasis it's ok, but we would expect something more atractive. the Temple of Relics is a GB hat works only in Expeditions atm, so the prizes should be better. 25 goods we already have in the chests in GE, military units too (not so many). Why not include "vouchers" for leveling GBs in the rare ones? the uncommon and rare prizes should be improved before this goes in live servers...

Relics seem to be very rewarding as-is, on the whole. Certainly worth the 6x6 space in one's city, and cheap to build as far as goods are concerned! Remember, as originally stated in the announcment thread (and should be obvious anyway), GE was always about helping the guild more than helping yourself. Any personal rewards from it, to me, are just a bonus and they did not have to release this GB at all.

DeletedUser4256

This is my current GE having the Temple of Relics at level 3 :

Level 1:
1st: no relic found 9th: no relic found
2nd: no relic found 10th: no relic found
3rd: no relic found 11th: no relic found
4th: no relic found 12th: no relic found
5th: no relic found 13th: no relic found
6th: no relic found 14th: no relic found
7th: no relic found 15th: no relic found
8th: no relic found 16th: no relic found

Level 2:
17th: no relic found 25th: 1 uncommon (2,600 medals)
18th: no relic found 26th: no relic found
19th: no relic found 27th: no relic found
20th: no relic found 28th: no relic found
21th: no relic found 29th: no relic found
22th: no relic found 30th: no relic found
23th: no relic found 31th: no relic found
24th: no relic found 32th: no relic found

Level 3:
33th: no relic found
34th: no relic found
35th: 1 common (2 BPs)
36th: no relic found
37th: 1 common (Flower Arbor)
38th: no relic found
39th: no relic found
40th: no relic found
41th: no relic found
42th: no relic found
43th: no relic found
44th: no relic found
45th: no relic found
46th: no relic found
47th: no relic found
48th: no relic found

...my Temple of Relics is really awesome! isnt it? :D:D:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Macha

Squire
i did 2 levels in GE with a level 4 temple & got 1 relic of 200 goods so i think my gb is broken

Cardena

Squire
I did 2 rounds without finding any relic at all, but in the next round I found 4. The first two rounds (32 encounters) with finding nothing at all were very frustrating. But as long it gets well in the long run, it is fine.

DeletedUser6908

22 fights so far with a lvl 1 Temple and found 4 relics. 3 common & 1 uncommon. Don't expect this luck to continue. :D

DeletedUser4934

I got lucky and i found 7 relics with lvl10 temple in the second run. The first run was not so great because I had only lvl1 temple and I got only 5 relics.

DeletedUser7239

Guys, anyone knows when will this be released on live servers?