• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2018

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Please leave any feedback for this years Summer Event in this thread :).
You can find all the details here.

Thank you!

DeletedUser730

Not sure if I missed it, or it doesn't say: when does it begin?

DeletedUser730

Right, it says so in the game, if you hover the locked button. Well that's a first negative...

Artubar

Baronet
Can we assume that it's impossible to get 6 ship upgrades without spending diamonds like with the Tholos?

DeletedUser

what is "select from one the 3 special rewards"

edit: found it out
you can click on it on the wheel and see the 3 things

DeletedUser8150

And the final level ships (Pirate etc) choice special bonus are?

Also is the map just one piece after another or random like BPs?

DeletedUser

OMG, seriously? 9k medals as a GOLD reward? You people are nuts with these medals... :/
(Progressive Era)

DeletedUser5097

I love the idea of the final version where you can chooise what you want. Also the prizes are
acceptable and it's finally clear how you progress goes. Unlike the previous major event.;)
Just hoping that with normal game play you can also get your hands on a lvl 7.:)

DeletedUser3536

Inno had the opportunity to make the 3 Ships more like Pirates of Caribbean with the Royal Ship focusing more on Gold/Supplies, perhaps with gathering boosts (more than the puny 10-15% we always have); Goods only with the Trader Ship, in amounts like the initial levels of a GB (around 30-40) and massive attack boosts and, perhaps, some pillage bonus for the Pirate Ship. But they're more or less the same.

Anyway, would it be possible for one to have all 3 Ships? I mean, would we be able to get more than one copy of the Lv. 1?

DeletedUser16

Anyway, would it be possible for one to have all 3 Ships? I mean, would we be able to get more than one copy of the Lv. 1?
Yes, it is available in one of the selection kits :).

Thats it :( Was hoping for attack from pirate perhaps ..or just goods for trader (but more) etc...they are a bit samey prizes
Inno had the opportunity to make the 3 Ships more like Pirates of Caribbean with the Royal Ship focusing more on Gold/Supplies, perhaps with gathering boosts (more than the puny 10-15% we always have); Goods only with the Trader Ship, in amounts like the initial levels of a GB (around 30-40) and massive attack boosts and, perhaps, some pillage bonus for the Pirate Ship. But they're more or less the same.
Thanks for the feedback! :) As you know, this is Beta, so everything is subject to change. We'll make sure that our game designers are aware of your opinion :).

DeletedUser

There is one highlight in this event: you gave us opportunity to watch beautiful pirate ship. That's all folks, because second grand prize costs 20 pieces of map and I wonder how much would cost next one. 40...? Tholos fiasco once again.

AND YES, only final level of this thing is worth something to be put in town. 7x3 size boat? Nope, we want SHIP!

DeletedUser7779

Fishing hut as gold prize on my wheel at the moment...c'mon give us something better than that ;)
Also, will the upgrades be available as gold prizes?

DeletedUser16

There is one highlight in this event: you gave us opportunity to watch beautiful pirate ship. That's all folks, because second grand prize costs 20 pieces of map and I wonder how much would cost next one. 40...?
It is always 20 pieces :).