• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Spring Event

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

Lionhead

Baronet
@ Lionhead... joking?

you need to spend little bit more time...

"Thats the result if I check the first 5 of my Friendlist so its 100% :rolleyes:"

My OF Neighborhood have 43%
My Guild have 31%
My Friendlist have 30.07%

246 Player and 84 of them got a full Set so ~ 34,15% and some of this players spend diamonts to get a full Set.

It's a EVENT not a Lottery

Listen, we can throw around numbers untill we all get blue in the face.
Have you "interwieved" each and everyone from you hood, guild and friendslist? Did anyone opt for other to them more useful prizes? Rogue Hideout, SoK´s, other stuff? Did anyone miss a chance of getting a specific set piece as they had real life business on that particular day that set piece was on offer? Did anyone just not understand the importance of saving Lanterns early on, and used them randomly, as you´ve just read Frankiedk did on HoF´s? We can all agree that the initial announcement here on Beta wasn´t the clearest of announcements, and as a result of feedback was bettered for live server announcement.

Anyway, it STILL doesn´t change the fact that mathematically we had great odds to get a full set.

Frankiedk

Squire
Congrats on having won The Entrance since writing this. I can see a full set in your city on Cirgard, Denmark. And I see a whole lot of Wishing Well´s, Bazaar´s, Oasis, Tribal Squares and Goods-GB´s and Treasury-GB´s in quite high levels, so it doesn´t seem to me you´ll do that bad on goods-collecting.

EDIT: I seem to have misread your post. Cirgard must have been one of the 2 where you did get the remaining on 3 tries. Nevertheless, Congrats. That´s exactly the number of tries I needed to get the final piece - or in fact I was impatient, so I squandered 120 Lanterns when Champion´s Retreat was Daily prize, just to unlock the Main Prize, Sakura Rock. Btw, my results aren´t that different. I have obtained the full set on Arvahall, Brisgard and my main Cirgard, and I´m only missing 1 piece on Dinegu standing currently at 276 Lanterns and awaiting The Pond, which I missed as a daily prize the first time around.

Funny you had to qoute the one mistake i made i my post :) I won the Entrance, not the Pond, on Bris and Dine cities.

And about the time i stay i ages, i just changed into the Future on Cirgard, after 15 month in Tomorrow, getting a SERIOUS beating in GE, and have to rethink how i can get to end of GE Level 3, i HATE the war part of the game, but i like the prizes, so new strategy, and patiently find out how i can get further, don't really want to do to much negotiating, too expensive at level 3 :) Expecting to stay in the Future for a year or probably more likely 2. So i will find the Easy way to get through, expecting it to be CdM, Aachen and Zeus at Level 20 or 30, but it might be a bit before. But i still enjoy the game, and i am in no hurry to get further along the ages, actually trying to see if i can run a city on Event stuff and GB's only, except for Goods production buildings, but they normally only go up for 2-3 months, about the time you specified to be plenty to build up stock and stuff. I am not good at, nor interested in the fighting, so i need to find the Auto fight way through GE before heading to AO, that takes time, need a few FP to raise the GB's.

piohh

Baronet
Listen, we can throw around numbers untill we all get blue in the face.
Have you "interwieved" each and everyone from you hood, guild and friendslist? Did anyone opt for other to them more useful prizes? Rogue Hideout, SoK´s, other stuff? Did anyone miss a chance of getting a specific set piece as they had real life business on that particular day that set piece was on offer? Did anyone just not understand the importance of saving Lanterns early on, and used them randomly, as you´ve just read Frankiedk did on HoF´s? We can all agree that the initial announcement here on Beta wasn´t the clearest of announcements, and as a result of feedback was bettered for live server announcement.

Anyway, it STILL doesn´t change the fact that mathematically we had great odds to get a full set.

I talk with some ppl. thats why I post my feedback to the end of this Event, for this is the feedback. And now the focus of this Event is the Set not SoK's. You get a SoK as the Second granted Price of this Event. And the Set is in fact much better as SoK's with the same Space. ;)

Andi47

Overlord
No, this is not true - but you can get a second gong from the daily special (with luck or diamonds)

DeletedUser7779

Well here's my final feedback: Event sucked.

I play in 3 worlds on live servers and here's what i got:
City 1: lucky - got the set without spending diamonds
City 2: semi-lucky - spent diamonds (~1000) , got the set
City 3: spent diamonds (~800 all i had) didn't get the set

Ironically, a few mins after I spent all diamonds i got a 30min offer to buy more diamonds with $$. What a joke ?!?!!?! Even if I had bought diamonds with real money, there's no guarantee I'd have gotten the missing piece.
Worst and greediest event ever.

I want to emphasize that I did NOT spend lanterns on any daily specials other than the Cherry Garden pieces.

DeletedUser16

Ironically, a few mins after I spent all diamonds i got a 30min offer to buy more diamonds with $$
It's not set up to target people who just spent all Diamonds, but it's definitely an interesting coincidence :).

Lionhead

Baronet
Final feedback: Awesome event

I play in 4 worlds on live servers. Here´s my result:
World 1: No luck-level mentioned, spent 200 diamonds early on to have a 2nd try in the Gold chest for the 1st Zen-building when it was daily prize - didn´t get it. Got the full set later on. Got 2 SoK´s too - not including the one I got as Main prize.

World 2: No luck-level mentioned, spent 200 diamonds early on to have a 2nd try in the Gold chest for the 1st Zen-building when it was daily prize - didn´t get it. Got the full set later on. Got 1 SoK too - not including the one I got as Main prize.

World 3 (main): No luck-level mentioned, bougt biggest diamond-pack when it was firstly offered with 600 Lanterns. Used 3150 of the diamonds. Got 2 full sets, and 1 SoK - not including the one I got as Main prize.

World 4: No luck-level mentioned, spent 200 diamonds early on to have a 2nd try in the Gold chest for the 1st Zen-building when it was daily prize - didn´t get it. Got the full set later on. No SoK´s besides the one from Main prize.

Didn't have enough lanterns to get the emperors entrance on my main world so I couldn't complete the set. Instead got a bunch of useless pagodas. Didn't have enough lanterns to get the SOK grand prize either, so I actually didn't place anything in my city from this event.

Macha

Squire
Final feedback: Awesome event

I play in 4 worlds on live servers. Here´s my result:
World 1: No luck-level mentioned, spent 200 diamonds early on to have a 2nd try in the Gold chest for the 1st Zen-building when it was daily prize - didn´t get it. Got the full set later on. Got 2 SoK´s too - not including the one I got as Main prize.

World 2: No luck-level mentioned, spent 200 diamonds early on to have a 2nd try in the Gold chest for the 1st Zen-building when it was daily prize - didn´t get it. Got the full set later on. Got 1 SoK too - not including the one I got as Main prize.

World 3 (main): No luck-level mentioned, bougt biggest diamond-pack when it was firstly offered with 600 Lanterns. Used 3150 of the diamonds. Got 2 full sets, and 1 SoK - not including the one I got as Main prize.

World 4: No luck-level mentioned, spent 200 diamonds early on to have a 2nd try in the Gold chest for the 1st Zen-building when it was daily prize - didn´t get it. Got the full set later on. No SoK´s besides the one from Main prize.
this post reads very much like you have come to boast about how brilliant you did, not everybody will get full sets as it is a luck based event so perhaps as these are your live server results you should maybe post them on that forum

Lionhead

Baronet
this post reads very much like you have come to boast about how brilliant you did, not everybody will get full sets as it is a luck based event so perhaps as these are your live server results you should maybe post them on that forum

Or maybe it´s merely a response to zwucki´s final feedback post, so Inno at least can see not everyone feel this event sucked. Feedback doesn´t always have to be negative, you know?

So on the main world, the gong of wisdom has only come up once as a main prize

what the hell, how are we supposed to complete the (second) set like that? I now have lots of lanterns waiting for a missing piece that's not going to come.

Last edited:
Ain't gonna happen, Id need to open about 20 chests to get the gong as a grand prize, so no chance without spending diamonds, and why should I do that when they aren't bothering to check that the main cherry garden piece comes up more than once?

Pafton

Viceroy
Really bugged...missed the SoK grand prize by 5 blossoms and 10 lanterns. But I suppose grumbling on beta has no use.