• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Spring Event

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Please leave all feedback on our Spring Event here, thank you.

Pafton

Viceroy
Very interesting event. The touching building system looks very interesting though I think not very practically feasible due to space constraints. But seriously, boost crates? Completely unnecessary addition in the game.

The quest system seems very fresh and I am glad that the cherry trees are not like the Fall Event Apple trees.

No diamonds this time?

Edit: The Nishikigoi Pond doesn't look 3x3 and does the Grand Prize change or is it constant?

Andi47

Overlord
I have a few questions:
1.) Do I understand correctly, that I get a random boost when I open a boost crate? (looks quite useless - it would be better when the boost crates come in different colors, and I can activate a crate (or a boost bottle) of a suitable color when I need it. It would be quite disappointing when I need some extra attack boost for the 4th level of GE, and when I activate the boost, it turns out to be a coins boost). Or do I get a "boost bottle" of a random color when I open the crate, and I can still chose when to activate the bottle?
2.) How do the cherry trees appear in the city? Ar they randomly planted when polivating, just like the apple trees in autumn?
3.) I see a One-Story-Pagoda in the Golden Chest. Are there also Two, or Tree-Story-Pagodas?
4.) When I need e.g. 5 days to solve the "immediately"-questline, 5 daily quests will have stacked in the meantime if I understand correctly. When I solve them, do I get the next stacked daily quest immediately (in my example until I solved the first 5 quests and have to wait for day 6 to get the 6th quest)?

DeletedUser16

Or do I get a "boost bottle" of a random color when I open the crate, and I can still chose when to activate the bottle?
You get the bottle :). Then you can use it whenever you want.

How do the cherry trees appear in the city? Ar they randomly planted when polivating, just like the apple trees in autumn?
Nope, trees show up when completing quests and opening chests.

I see a One-Story-Pagoda in the Golden Chest. Are there also Two, or Tree-Story-Pagodas?
They may (or may not - to remain mysterious) show up in the following years ;].

When I solve them, do I get the next stacked daily quest immediately (in my example until I solved the first 5 quests and have to wait for day 6 to get the 6th quest)?
If it takes you five days to complete the first questline, you will get five quests from the second one immediately after completing the last quest from the first questline.

Edit: The Nishikigoi Pond doesn't look 3x3 and does the Grand Prize change or is it constant?
The size is correct now.
The Grand prize changes when you reach the goal.

DeletedUser8019

Just to be sure about the bonuses stacking - does the Gong of Wisdom give 2 or 3FPs when connected to 4 other event buildings?

DeletedUser

when do the trees in the wilderness spawn? i figured out that you get some by opening chests.

piohh

Baronet
does it count?

sakura_rock10klr.png

than its 5... but in LMA +3% is much better as +5% in OF ^^

DeletedUser8053

The touching building system looks very interesting though I think not very practically feasible due to space constraints.

I get that it might not be mathematically optimal, but I actually really like the idea of set bonuses that rely on layout; base layout has rather stagnated for me, and this promises a reason to do something beyond the boring 'streets' that are normally optimal.

If limited sets could be added to the standard buildings, it would allow some really interesting permutations :D

Andi47

Overlord
Is it intended that some of the first 25 quests give random rewards? I would have expected that they give lanterns!
(I think I have seen random rewards with at least one quest - or did I mix it up with my recurring quests, which I solved at the same time?)

DeletedUser7779

Event looks really interesting and the design is very beautiful. I like the new idea of buildings buffing each other although I haven't calculated if it's all worth it space-wise yet ;)
Info about the new buildings is missing on mobile, but I guess Inno knows that as the app is always a few steps behind ;)
Thumbs up that you made the flowers around the city larger and more contrasting than the apples in fall event. Those were a real pain to spot!
Also, I like it that you're giving us extra quests after main questline is finished.
That's from me for now, still at quest #3, so more feedback later :)