• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Shah Jahan Historical Questline

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

SergeB1

Squire
But lots of people login more than once a day. I Appreciate its not better than a WW but why should it be - any more than skywatch v Sok. Everything can't b better
But why is it worse?
The only reason to accomplish quest line and to build this unique reward, if it will produce the same amount as WW but every 12 hours, otherwise one more beautiful but useless building in my inventory.

Paulikater

Farmer
The quest "Scout a province or complete 12 GE encounters"
therem is a bug with that but don´t find a bug section to report yet.
I have won 2 more attempts during first 10 encounters and competed those as well. So 12 encounters should be done but only 10 are marked as completed in the quest line ....

DeletedUser

The quest "Scout a province or complete 12 GE encounters"
therem is a bug with that but don´t find a bug section to report yet.
I have won 2 more attempts during first 10 encounters and competed those as well. So 12 encounters should be done but only 10 are marked as completed in the quest line ....
you start with only 8 attempts

so 8 + 2 won = 10 and not 12 :rolleyes:

DeletedUser7779

For me this first task has also autocompleted. I feel it may be connected with the fact that I've finished all 4 levels of GE last week, so game thinks I'm unable to finish 12 more encounters.
Hmmm, it might, then again I didn't even finish lvl 3 in GE last week and it still autocompleted for me when I clicked on the cont map.

DeletedUser7986

It autocompleted for me too when I went to the continent map, but that had to do (in my case) with a scout I sent out days ago and now for the first time opening the continent map after the scout had arrived.

DeletedUser7986

I like the idea of donating goods to the Guild Treasury as a quest, 350 goods is a lot though ... :)

LadyHecate

Marquis
Has anyone completed the Donate 350 Goods to the Guild Treasury quest yet and, if so, do they know if collecting from an Observatory, Atom and/or Arc count toward the 350?

DeletedUser4295

I don't like the idea of a 12-hour cycle for collection from the Hedge Maze. That doesn't fit in with any other type of collection in the game (unless you put all your coins, supplies and goods on a 4-hour cycle, which seems unlikely ..!), and so the Maze will need to be collected separately from everything else.

Following on from complaints above about the relative weakness of the Hedge Maze compared with the Wishing Well, could this be solved by putting the Hedge Maze on an 8-hour cycle instead? That would fit in much better with other productions and would make the Maze a bit more attractive to build ...

LadyHecate

Marquis
Following on from complaints above about the relative weakness of the Hedge Maze compared with the Wishing Well,
Has anyone actually seen the production of the Hedge Maze yet or is everyone just making the assumption that it is identical to the Wishing Well / Fountain of Youth but on a 12 hour cycle rather than 24?

caro

Farmer
I like the new quests a lot, especially the donation to the guild treasury.
And great that we don't have to research a tech or acquire a sector without fighting but now have a choice :) .

vidicecilia

Baronet
Has anyone completed the Donate 350 Goods to the Guild Treasury quest yet and, if so, do they know if collecting from an Observatory, Atom and/or Arc count toward the 350?

No, the collecting from these GEs don´t count. :(

350 goods is an enormous quantity. If you make 30 goods per day, It is the production of more than 11 days. If you use 3 factories, it takes 4 days to get them. It´s worst if you produce 20 per day because you log in once a day.
It is the same problem that causes the quest "Acquire 2 sectors without fighting"

Last edited:

DeletedUser7942

It seems more and more my gameplay is being driven for and by events rather than the core of the game itself; PvP, GvG and GE(Championships). At least with PvP, GvG and GE(Championships) we get purpose for forging these empires. I need a reason to be here and little prizes from events aint it, it's not why I initially came to this game anyway. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the events for what they are and like before they used to be a nice little break from the game but now it's like they're becoming the game itself.

I'd like something new that gives reason to building up my city, some new form of direct competition between players and guilds. What I mean by direct competition is the opposite of GE Championships which in the end is just comparing scores with other guilds, not very exciting. So please, let's get more actual game content and direct interaction with other guilds/players rather than events.

talamanta

Baronet
Pathfinder
The 10 mission = to activate 1 bonus Tavern
If there is already a bonus / boost active
It must first be over be finished the effect of boost active (= or > 72 h)
To be able to activate the new tavern bonus
Or pay 50 diamonds
it should to be completed automatically

Last edited:

Andi47

Overlord
The last quest has a "Gain control over a province" quest condition. This is still a drop-out criterium for some players who do not want to progress into the next era.
The quest condition should either have an alternative condition, or it should auto-complete when a player has conquered all provinces of his/her current era.

indian20

Steward
It could have been good. The options for scouting a province or technology were promising, but Quest 12 is the death blow for me. Don´t you understand that there is no difference between scouting and gaining control if it comes to gameplay.

Tanmay11

Regent
The 10 mission = to activate 1 bonus Tavern
It must first be over be finished the effect of boost active (= or > 72 h)
To be able to activate the new tavern bonus
Or pay 50 diamonds
it should to be completed automatically
i had the 72hr bonus active...ended up spending 50 diamonds.:mad:

Pafton

Viceroy
Inno will never mind their ways completely... They changed many quest conditions but as the grand surprise still left the Acquire a Province condition untouched, spotlessly clean.

LastWarrior

Regent
The maze rewards are not good enough for the size of the building. The minimum to make it worthwhile building should be major prizes.
As it stands it will not be built in many cities or if built it will soon go once players realise its just not worth the space.

DeletedUser7779

The last quest has a "Gain control over a province" quest condition. This is still a drop-out criterium for some players who do not want to progress into the next era.
The quest condition should either have an alternative condition, or it should auto-complete when a player has conquered all provinces of his/her current era.
Agreed, I'm in the beginning of CA on beta but already on Indy map, so this would be tough to complete if not impossible.. An alternative of equal difficulty would be great. If it has to be with fighting - maybe defeat 10 neighbors? (there was already an alternative about GE, that's why suggesting neighbors).

DeletedUser8204

One mitigating factor for things like Activate a Tavern Boost is that when Live, there WILL be spoilers posted, so most people will have warning, so advanced planing is available. Yes, it will catch some of the unprepared.